剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
纽约可有13000辆出租车呢
There are 13,000 taxis in New York city.
行吧 就是些苦力活
All right, so it was kind of labor-intensive.
去年一共记录了209起女性施暴事件
Now, there were 209 that reported violent behavior by women in the last year.
其中的102起发生在有ATM机和其他监控摄像头的街道上
102 of those were on the street in range of ATM or other security cameras.
那也是有上百个摄像头 还都互不联网
That's hundreds of cameras, all on different systems.
确实 这是一个录像截屏
Right, so here's a camera still
记录下了凯里·桑兹在42街袭击了一名司机
of Kerry Sands assaulting a driver on 42nd street.
我询问了那名司机
I talked to the driver.
他说她大喊着 魔鬼跟他说 要他谋杀她的女儿
He said she was screaming that the devil told him to murder her daughter.
你找了13000辆出租车司机的日志
And to find him, you searched 13,000 taxi logs
和209起事件附近的每一个摄像头 才找到他
and then every security camera near 209 incidents?
差不多吧
Sort of.
司机还说 凯里·桑兹身边跟着一个男的
The driver also told me there was a man with Kerry Sands.
她变得暴♥力♥之后 那个男的就走了
He walked away after she started getting violent.
他就在那里
This is him, right here.
我只能看到他的后脑勺
All I can see is the back of his head.
你能看到商店橱窗的反射吗
You see the reflection in the store window there?
用后期软件处理一下 就显灵了
With the right software, boom.
利里
Leary.
你有针对上述任何材料申请过传票吗
Did you have a subpoena for the cameras for any of this?
这些材料不是我找到的
I'm not the one who got 'em.
大概有几千个人连轴转找出来的
This took a few thousand people working around the clock.
纽约警局全员出动了吗
The entire NYPD?
中国人 人肉搜索出来的
Chinese people. A "human flesh search engine."
我♥干♥情报组的时候认识了一个上海市警♥察♥局的朋友
I have a friend in the Shanghai P.D. from my days in intel.
我跟他说兄弟警局需要帮助
I told him a cop needed a hand.
以火攻火
Fire with fire.
我们的网民对拉里的网民
Our internet posse against Leary's.
这些东西没有一个是来自拉里家里或者和办公室的
And none of these came from Leary's home or office.
都是可采的证据
It's admissible.
利里先生 你能告诉我们这张照片是怎么回事吗
Mr. Leary, can you tell us what's happening in this picture?
法官大人我们能上前吗
Your honor, may we approach?
我们仍然不认可这份材料的来源
We're still not satisfied as to the origin of this material.
为什么 这是一个路灯的监控摄像头拍下来的
Why, it came from a lamppost security camera.
检方是怎么拿到的
Where'd the state get it?
没有任何证据显示他们发出了传票
There's no record of any process being served.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
利里先生在42大街上没有任何隐私期待可言
Mr. Leary has no expectation of privacy in the middle of 42nd street.
即使不管隐私权 一张没有上下文的照片也不能说明发生了什么
Even if he didn't, there's no context to explain what's happening here.
我会让他解释的 如果他记不清了
I'll ask him to explain, and if he can't remember,
我们会叫来出租车司机
then we'll bring in the taxi driver.
这样可以 马戈利斯先生
That works, Mr. Margolis.
卡特先生 你可以继续了
Mr. Cutter, you may proceed.
利里先生 你昨天告诉我们
Now you told us yesterday, Mr. Leary,
你完全不知道
that you had no idea
凯里·桑兹有暴♥力♥倾向或者有妄想症
Kerry Sands was violent or delusional.
这张照片不正显示了你确实知道吗
Doesn't this picture show us that you did know?
那不一定
That's arguable.
这是一场当着你的面发生的疯狂的暴♥力♥袭击
It was a crazy, violent outburst right in front of your face.
但是你还是激她去找麦克斯韦尔
But you still kept goading her to go after Sid Maxwell.
我从来没要她去杀任何人
I never told her to kill anybody.
那女人很危险 根本不受控制
The woman was dangerously out of control.
你预想的情形是什么
What did you expect?
你的合理预期是怎样的
What did you reasonably expect?
好 好的
Yeah. All right.
卡特的电♥话♥
That was Cutter.
利里和其他人接受了辩诉交易
Leary and the others took pleas.
他们将被判过失杀人
They're going away for manslaughter.
真好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道的 如果我们知道
You know, if we'd have known...
我会主动上去当他们的靶子的
I mean, I would have put myself out there as the target.
我从来没想过他们还能挖出这些
I never thought they would dig that up.
孩子怎么样
How is the kid?
他妈妈和我
His mother and I...
她最后和她男朋友结婚了
she ended up marrying her actual boyfriend.
我们一致同意 如果我不再见他 这样最好
We both decided that it would be better--less confusing--
少些混乱
if I didn't see him.
我总能在网上找到他
I guess I could look him up on the internet.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表