剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Move your hands away from your body!
他还活着
He's alive.
找急救员来
Get the EMTs up here now.
赶快找急救员来
Get the EMTs up here now!
斯托克斯 你感觉怎么样
How you feeling, Stokes?
我还好
I'm okay.
这次问询只能到此为止了
That's as far as this interview goes.
也许他想谈谈他射杀的四个警官
Yeah, maybe he wants to talk about the four officers he shot.
我强烈建议他什么都不要说
I've strongly advised him against saying anything.
那是他的建议
That's his advice.
不过这是个自♥由♥的国家
But it's a free country.
你想说什么吗
You have anything on your mind?
也许你很生气
Maybe you were mad at something,
你想跟我们说些什么
and you want to tell us about it.
我要按照他说的做
I'm doing what he says.
是吗 他跟你说伯纳德警探救了你的命吗
Yeah? Did he tell you detective Bernard here saved your life?
他说这事了吗
Did he mention that?
他会给你寄感谢信的
He'll send you a thank-you note.
到此为止了
We're done.
注意保持警惕吧
Be sure to be vigilant now.
卡尔文·斯托克斯 25岁
Calvin Stokes, 25,
16岁时被定谋杀未遂
convicted of attempted murder when he was 16.
他被判了20年 但3年后被减刑了
His sentence was 20 years, but it was commuted after 3.
在那之后 他又进过两次监狱
Since then, he's been back in prison twice--
毒品和人身侵犯
drugs and assault.
我们把这家伙关了三次牢
We had this guy behind bars three times
还每次都放了他
and kept letting him go?
到此为止了
Not anymore.
他没能被保释
He didn't get bail,
针对他的证据确凿无疑
and the evidence to convict is rock-solid--
目击证人
eyewitnesses,
斯托克斯的枪是谋杀凶器
Stokes' gun is the murder weapon,
他肩膀上的子弹是拉莫斯警官的枪射出的
and the bullet in his shoulder came from Officer Ramos' weapon.
四项一级谋杀罪
Four counts of first-degree murder.
四个无期无假释的刑期
four terms of life without parole.
何必到此为止呢
Why stop there?
让联邦检察官接手案子吧
Let the U.S. attorney take the case.
联邦政♥府♥可以适用死刑
The federal government has a death penalty.
我们不能为了更严的刑罚挑选法♥院♥
We don't go forum shopping for harsher penalties.
我们要遵循纽约州的法律
We follow the laws of New York here.
纽约立法机构通过了有死刑的法案
The New York legislature passed a death-penalty law.
是法♥院♥令其无效的
It was a court that voided it.
纽约州的法♥院♥
A New York court.
这些讨论都太早了
This is all premature.
我们知道为什么斯托克斯向四名警♥察♥开枪吗
Do we know why this man Stokes opened fire on four police officers?
无意冒犯 可是谁在乎呢
With all due respect, who cares?
我在乎
I do.
你也该在乎
And you should too,
如果你还想在联邦法♥院♥打这个案子的话
if you want to make a federal case of this.
对警♥察♥的谋杀本身并不是联邦罪行
The murder of police officers isn't a federal crime in itself,
只有特定情形下才能成为联邦罪行
only if it's committed in certain specified circumstances.
是恐怖行动阴谋
Was it a terrorist conspiracy,
绑♥架♥
a kidnapping,
还是持续性集团犯罪
a continuing criminal enterprise?
我们会查清的
We'll find out.
怎么样
How'd it go?
我不觉得你们警督也和我们对警♥察♥杀手抱有同样的态度
I'm not sure your lieutenant shares our attitude toward cop killers.
我们对警♥察♥杀手的态度都是一致的
Well, cop killers, we all feel the same about.
不过对扮演上帝的角色 我可不觉得
Playing god, I'm not so sure.
我知道你一直在生病 警督
I know you've been sick, lieutenant,
我也十分遗憾
and I'm sorry about that.
但这 也许影响了你的判断
But, uh, maybe it's affecting your judgment.
我当然这么希望
I certainly hope so.
我希望你们俩还没有结束调查
I hope you two are not done with your investigation.
看起来你在法庭里要面对一帮暴民了
Looks like you may be facing a lynch mob in the courtroom.
你能怪他们吗
Can you blame them?
也许我们确实应该把这案子交给联邦的人
Maybe we should hand this case to the feds.
联邦检察官会把欣然接受的
The U.S. attorney would lap this up.
只要能表现的铁面无私 联邦检察官敢杀了他妈妈
The U.S. attorney would execute his own mother to show what a hard-ass he is.
是 统统死刑
Right, kill everybody--
反正我们从不犯错
not like we ever make mistakes.
斯托克斯有罪
Stokes is guilty.
如果有谁是该死的 那就是他
If anyone deserves to die, he does.
我见过一次死刑执行
I've witnessed one execution.
我再也不想见第二次了
I don't ever need to see another.
关于斯托克斯 我们还知道什么
What else do we know about Stokes?
他谋杀未遂的刑期
His attempted-murder sentence was commuted
在玛丽·马克森的建议下被缩短了
at the recommendation of Mary Markson
当时她还是州检察长
when she was State Attorney General.
她现在在竞选参议员
She's running for Senate now.
这事会给她带来很大♥麻♥烦的
This is gonna bite her in the ass.
她肯定有自己的理由吧
She must have had a reason.
我说不出对这一切的结果我是多么抱歉
I can't tell you how sorry I am about how all this turned out.
我能想象
I can only imagine.
在我给他减刑之后
You know, Stokes was arrested twice
斯托克斯又被捕过两次
after I got his sentence commuted.
我知道
I know.
两次他都被判了最低刑期 -而他犯的都是重罪
Both times he got the minimum. -For felonies.
那些法官犯了和我一样的错误
Those judges made the same mistake I did.
玛丽 没有人说你应该预见到这一切
Mary, nobody's saying you could have foreseen this.
没人说吗
Nobody?
你最近听没听电台怎么说的
Have you listened to talk radio lately?
根据当时我手里的信息 我的决定是正确的
Based on the information I had, I made the right decision.
他当时只有16岁
He was 16.
他被挑衅的
He had been provoked.
他也很后悔
He was repentant.
他妈妈给我写了一封很优美的信
His mother wrote me a beautiful letter.
我们寻求正义
We practice justice.
仁慈也应是正义的一部分
Mercy's supposed to be part of it.
不再是的 杰克
Not anymore, Jack...
此事之后再无仁慈了
Not after this.
他被捕时 是他母亲在庇护他
You know, it was his mother who was sheltering him when he got caught.
他们很亲密
They were very close.
这也是我认为他会没事的原因之一
That is one of the reasons that I thought that he would be okay.
如果你想知道他是怎么想的
If you want to know what he was thinking,
就找她谈谈吧
talk to her.
High-top不怎么打扫房♥间啊
High-top isn't much of a housekeeper, is he?
你知道的 单身瘾君子的生活方式
Well, you know, the single-crackhead lifestyle.
好大一包垃圾
What a load of garbage...
也许不是垃圾
Or not.
药丸先生
Mr. Pill.
看看这个
Check this out.
他是个好儿子 他一直对我很不错
He's a good son. He's always been good to me.
这不是眼下的问题 马丁夫人
Well, that's not the issue right now, Mrs. Martin.
做母亲的眼里只有这件事
It is for a mother.
你的好儿子杀了四名警♥察♥
Your good son killed four police officers,
都是别人的好儿子 好女儿
somebody else's good sons and daughter.
我不知道 肯定发生了什么事
I don't know. Something must have happened.
我们也是这么想的 我们只是想知道发生了什么
Well, we think so too. We just want to find out what.
马丁夫人 你接纳你儿子的时候 已经构成了犯罪
Mrs. Martin, when you took your son in, you committed a crime,
你现在仍然可以被起诉
and it's still possible that you will be charged.
他是我的孩子 你不明白吗
He's my child. Don't you understand?
你有孩子吗
Do you have children?
借过一下
Excuse us.
多洛莉丝·马丁 你被逮捕了
Dolores Martin, you're under arrest.
你们要做什么
What are you--what are you doing?
妨害起诉是我们的决定
Hindering prosecution is our call,
我们还没下这个决定呢
and we haven't made it yet.
没事 你慢慢来吧 目前来看
Oh, well, take your time, 'cause right now,
她是因贩毒而被捕的
she's under arrest for dealing drugs.
走吧
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表