剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
And E.L.F. The eco-terrorists.
你的车上有他们的贴纸
you have their sticker on your car.
那玩意儿已经贴了五年了
Oh, that's been there five years.
我往树上钉过几颗钉子
I put a few nails into trees,
不过他们开始炸船的时候 我就不再支持他们了
but when they started blowing up boats, they lost me.
我们听说兰迪先生不是那种会放弃未注册选民的人
We heard that Mr. Landy wasn't the type to give up on an unregistered voter.
我给了他一个有机苹果
look, I gave him an organic apple,
然后他就走了 好吗
and he went away. Okay?
这白色砾石
This white gravel?
你知道是哪来的吗
You know where it comes from?
知道 杰里·甘兹家
Yeah, Jerry Ganz.
在街那边 他刚铺了新的车道
Down the street. He just put in a new driveway.
他会喜欢你们的拜访的
He'll love hearing from you two.
你们在擅闯民宅
You're trespassing.
我们就占用你一分钟的时间
We'll be out of your hair in a minute.
你昨天有没有和这个人说过话
Did you talk to this guy yesterday?
没有 -那就奇怪了
No. -Weird.
因为这条街上与你相连的四家房♥子 他可拜访了个遍
Because he hit the four houses on this side of the street right before yours.
我把话说清楚
Get it straight.
我才不必接受老大哥的审问
I don't have to submit to interrogations by Big Brother.
甘兹先生
Mr. Ganz,
这位男士见过你之后不久 他就死了
this man turned up dead shortly after paying you a visit.
麻烦你两分钟 然后我们就走
Two minutes, and we'll be out of here.
给你五秒钟 从我家滚开
You've got five seconds to get off my property.
那是老鼠药吗
That rat poison?
是的
Yeah.
你能用那玩意儿杀死不少人呢
You could kill a lot of people with that.
在反政♥府♥活动人士的手里
In the hands of an anti-government activist,
持有如此大量的毒物
possession of that amount of toxin
属于反恐♥怖♥主♥义♥法的管辖范畴
falls under the terrorism laws.
你们以为自己是谁呀
Who do you think you are?
老大哥 你被逮捕了
Big brother. And you're under arrest.
你对权威人士的反感真是有历史了
Your problems with authority goes back a ways.
99年的时候 你攻击了一位环保局的检察员
In '99, you assaulted an E.P.A. inspector
他只是想在你家做一个地下水测试
who was trying to run a groundwater test on your property.
他和你们一样 都在擅闯民宅
He was trespassing, same as you.
给我们提供一个不在场证明
Just give us an alibi,
然后你就可以回到你的孤独堡垒了
and you can get back to the fortress of solitude.
我才不要回应两个奥巴马的机器人
I don't answer to a couple of Obama bots.
奥巴马的机器人
Obama bots?
等等
Hold on.
这是老大发来的消息
It's a message from the boss.
我们以持有化学武器为名将你登记后
After we book you for possession of a chemical weapon,
我们会申请搜查令 搜寻你所有的东西
we'll get a warrant and go through all your personals.
我跟那家伙说个话 好吧
I spoke to the guy, okay?
我告诉他 投票就是在认可这个侵犯我们自♥由♥的体制
I told him voting is an endorsement of the system that violates our freedom.
兰迪先生对此如何回应
And what did Mr. Landy have to say to that?
他开始和我吵起来了
Started arguing with me.
还是那套自♥由♥派的废话
Usual liberal claptrap.
之后他的包掉了
Then he dropped his bag.
他的摄像机甩了出来
His video camera tumbles out.
红灯正在亮着
Red light was on.
他在给你录像
He was videotaping you.
我说我要去拿枪了
Said I was getting my gun.
他拿上他的东西就跑了
He grabbed his stuff and beat it.
之后你做了什么
And then what did you do?
给我的妻子做晚饭
I made dinner for my wife.
现在我能走了吗
Now can I go?
呵 不行
Uhh. No.
兰迪在偷偷录像
So Landy was making secret videos.
这回他录错了人
Of the wrong people.
甘兹先生是爱国者游骑兵的一员
Mr. Ganz is a member of Patriot Rangers,
那是一个去年夏天活跃在那些茶话会上的自♥由♥主义团体
a libertarian group active in those tea parties last summer.
兰迪是否真的有一个录像机
Do we know if Landy actually owned a camera?
是的 我们在他家里发现了一份说明书
Yeah, we found a manual for one in his place,
但是没发现摄像机
but no camera.
你想怎么处置甘兹先生
What do you want us to do with Mr. Ganz?
让他回斯坦顿岛
Kick him back to Staten Island.
让当地警方以恐♥怖♥主♥义♥罪名拘留他
Let them hold him for the terrorism charge.
兰迪先生 看看人♥权♥联盟的人知不知道
As for Mr. Landy, see if the Rights Alliance knows
美国作家、演员、编剧、导演,其拍摄的政♥治♥类纪录片拿下包括奥斯卡在内的多部大奖
他在兼♥职♥当迈克尔·摩尔
he was moonlighting as Michael Moore.
谢谢
Thanks.
人♥权♥联盟的考特尼·欧文斯说
Courtney Owens, at the Rights Alliance,
她不知道兰迪录像的事
she said she didn't know about Landy's videotaping.
不过看看这个
But check this out.
我让特拉华州米尔福警局把兰迪2004年留下的
I had the Milford, Delaware police fax over his disorderly conduct
妨碍治安的案底传真过来了
arrest report from 2004.
这毫无道理啊
This doesn't make any sense.
我也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I thought.
所有人行动起来
I want everyone outside.
穿上防弹背心
Grab your vests.
发生了一些情况
We got a situation.
警督 我们发现了些兰迪的事情
Lieutenant, we have something on Landy.
等会再说 你跟我来
Later. You come with me.
释放杰瑞 释放杰瑞
Free Jerry! Free Jerry!
释放杰瑞 释放杰瑞
Free Jerry! Free Jerry!
释放杰瑞 释放杰瑞
Free Jerry! Free Jerry!
看起来杰瑞的孩子们带上了他们的枪
looks like Jerry's kids brought their pop guns.
你想让我们做什么 逮捕他们吗
What do you want us to do, arrest them?
这名囚犯将被转运到斯坦顿岛
This prisoner is being transported to Staten Island.
任何干预警务的人都将被逮捕
Anyone who interferes will be arrested.
谁要是敢伸手摸枪 就准备吃枪子吧
Anyone who so much as reaches for a weapon is a dead man.
你们这些带枪的人
Now, for those of you carrying a weapon,
你们违反了10-303号♥行政令
you are in violation of Administrative Code 10-303.
New York City Administrative Code 10-303 – Permits for Possession and Purchase of Rifles and Shotguns
给你们30秒钟
you got 30 seconds to get them back
把枪收回盒子里 放到回车里去
in their carrying cases and into your vehicles
否则你们将以鲁莽危害行为逮捕
or you will be booked for reckless endangerment.
你刚才说兰迪先生什么事
Now, what was that about Mr. Landy?
在2004年 他于特拉华州因在一家法律援助诊所外抗♥议♥而被捕
He was arrested in 2004 for picketing outside a poverty law clinic in Delaware.
逮捕报告声称他是他们学校
The arresting report says he was co-chairman
布♥什♥连任委员会的联席主席
of his campus Bush re-election committee.
从激进的保守派到满腔热血的社区组织者
From militant conservative to bleeding heart community organizer.
这跨度有点大呀
Sounds like a stretch.
如果我们能查清他到底是什么属性
Well, if we figure out which one he really was,
也许能查出来是谁杀了他
it might tell us who killed him.
吉米和我在大一那年是舍友
Jimmy and I, we shared a dorm room in junior year.
他是个很棒的人
He was a great guy.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
几个星期前
A couple of weeks ago.
他跟我说 随时可以来找他
He told me to come over any time.
他在楼梯间放了一把钥匙
He kept a key in the stairwell,
我可以自己开门
said I could let myself in.
吉米是个真兄弟
Jimmy was a--was a real bro.
楼梯间有钥匙
Key in the stairwell.
他的政♥治♥倾向呢
What about his politics?
我听说他在校园里很活跃
We hear he was active on campus.
他是个保守派
He was conservative.
成天放的福克斯新闻
He had Fox on 24/7.
有没有可能他毕业之后变得柔和了
Any chance he'd mellowed since college?
不可能 他恨自♥由♥派
No. He hated liberals.
有一次 他让校报采访了一个伊♥拉♥克♥归来的
Once, he got the student paper to interview this
退伍军人变身反战分子
Iraq war vet-turned-peacenik.
编辑发了
The editor ran it.
后来发现 所谓的老兵只是吉米花钱雇的流浪汉
It comes back, the vet's just a bum Jimmy paid off.
专门捉弄了校报
To punk the paper.
他们不得不发表一篇致歉文章
They had to run an apology.
如果我告诉你他在为人♥权♥联盟组织工作 你会很惊讶吗
Would it surprise you to learn he was working for the Rights Alliance?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
吉米觉得那是一帮社♥会♥主♥义♥者
Jimmy thought they were a bunch of socialists.
他有说过要捉弄他们吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表