剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
这把枪现在在一个威胁要炸毁他的高中的孩子手里
This gun is in the possession of a kid who's threatened to blow up his high school.
我们需要知道菲利普斯把枪卖♥♥给谁了
We need to know who Mr. Phillips sold it to.
你有什么提议
What are you offering?
我们没有提议 他现在处在联邦管辖之下
We can't offer anything. He's under federal jurisdiction.
这家伙有枪 有弹♥药♥ 有炸♥弹♥
This guy's got guns. He's got ammo, he's got bombs.
他计划杀害数百名孩子
He's got plans to kill hundreds of kids.
也许你有个弟弟在学校呢
I don't know, maybe you got a kid brother in school.
你得帮帮我们 兄弟
You gotta help us out, man.
那你最好跟那些该死的联邦探员谈谈
Then you better go talk to the damn feds...
兄弟
man.
道恩·菲利普斯是一起一路延伸到加拿大的
Dwayne Phillips is a potential witness against a gun running network
枪♥支♥走私网络案中的潜在证人
that extends all the way up into Canada.
我不会把联邦政♥府♥的筹码浪费
I'm not wasting federal leverage
在一个无关紧要的州级调查上
on a nothing state investigation.
无关紧要的调查
Nothing investigation?
施利克特先生 我们说的是一起
Mr. Schlicter, we're talking about
针对一所充满孩子和老师的高中的可信威胁
a credible threat against a high school full of children and teachers.
谁说的 网络博客吗 现实点吧
According to what, a blog? Get real.
博客上有管道炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的视频
A blog that had video of a pipe bomb explosion,
一起真实发生的爆♥炸♥
a real explosion.
你最近上网多吗
Have you checked the internet lately?
上面到处都是愚蠢的孩子用管道炸♥弹♥随便乱炸的视频
It's filled with videos of dumb kids blowing up crap with pipe bombs.
我就随口一说
Well, not for nothing,
施利克特这个姓与括约肌还挺押韵的
Schlicter rhymes with sphincter.
没戏 他老板不肯见我们
No go. His boss won't see us.
我们可以找穆特炸了施利克特的车
Well, we could always ask Moot to blow up schlicter's car
以证明他的威胁是真的
to prove he's for real.
我们可能用不着那帮联邦探员
We may not need the feds.
烟火局给了我们菲利普斯的通话记录
ATF gave us the dumps off of Phillips' cell phone.
他给州北根特的一个号♥码打了好几通电♥话♥
He made a couple calls to a number upstate in Ghent,
那个号♥码和用来登录穆特博客的电脑所使用的
and that number corresponds to a DSL line
数字用户线路号♥码一致
used by a computer to log onto Moot's blog.
范·布伦
Van Buren.
阿妮塔 我是奈特医生
Anita, it's Dr. Knight.
请讲 医生
Yes, doctor.
我需要你过来重新做一次核磁共振
I need you to come back in for another MRI.
为什么 你发现了什么
Why? What did you find?
什么都没发现 图像出了点问题
Nothing. There was a problem with the images.
数据被破坏了 我们需要重新做一次核磁共振
The data got corrupted. We need to redo the MRI.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
我给你重新约一个周一早上的时间
I booked you another appointment for Monday morning.
好的医生 我周一会去的
Okay, doctor. I-I'll be there Monday.
我很抱歉
Again, I'm very sorry.
好的 再见
Right. Good-bye.
摩根 我发誓
Morgan, I swear,
你不赶快把你知道的事告诉他们
if you don't tell them what you know,
你明年一整年都别想踏进这房♥子一步
you are not stepping out of this house for the next year.
好吧
Okay.
我在一个旱冰场遇见的道恩·菲利普斯
I met Dwayne Phillips at the skating rink.
他人很好 我喜欢跟他聊天
He was nice. I liked talking to him.
我没有跟他做别的事情
I didn't do anything else with him.
那穆特呢
And what about Moot?
除了给他发邮件之外 你跟他聊过天吗
You talk to him, besides sending him emails?
没有 我也是偶然发现他的博客的
No. I-I found his blog by accident.
我给他写邮件 他也给我回
I wrote him. He wrote me back.
你知道他叫什么 住在哪里吗
Did you tell you his name, where he lives?
不知道 只知道网名穆特
No. Just Moot.
我们主要都谈我的事
We mostly talked about me.
是你让穆特联♥系♥上道恩的吗
Did you... put Moot in touch with Dwayne?
没有 穆特告诉我他想买♥♥一支步♥枪♥
No. Moot told me he was looking to get a rifle,
一种特殊的步♥枪♥
a special kind of rifle.
之后我见到道恩
And then I met Dwayne,
他说他能搞来一支这样的步♥枪♥
and he said he could get a rifle like that.
所以我从零花钱里掏了100块钱给他
So I gave him 100 bucks out of my savings.
你见过穆特 你把枪给了他
Moot. You met with him. You gave him the rifle.
没有 我的朋友李觉得穆特可能是什么变♥态♥
No. My friend Lee thought Moot might be some kind of freak,
可能要试着强♥奸♥我什么的
and try and rape me or something.
所以是他去把步♥枪♥给他的
So he went down and gave him the rifle.
他开车去了索杰蒂 他们就是在那里见面的
He drove down to Saugerties. That's where they met.
我们得跟李谈谈
We're gonna need to talk to your friend Lee.
他两周前闯了个红灯
Drove through a red light two weeks ago.
他死于一辆18轮卡车之下
18-wheeler took him out.
好吧 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
我们读了穆特和这女孩的邮件往来
We read through the emails that Moot exchanged with the girl.
邮件里说的都是她
It's all about her.
他从不说自己的事
He doesn't give up anything about himself.
他是在索杰蒂见的她朋友
He met her friend in Saugerties?
找出那晚上所有的收费站的监控录像
Pull all the tollbooth video for that night.
这就去 -兄弟们
We're on it. -Guys.
坏消息 穆特的博客
This is bad. Moot's blog.
我刚刚发现警♥察♥一直在读我的博客
"I just found out the police have been reading my blog.
至少现在终于有人开始关注了
"At least now someone's paying attention.
他们知道我是真格的
"They know I'm for real.
从现在开始我要更加小心了
"I'll just have to be more careful from now on.
计划继续进行 结尾已经写就
The plan goes on. The end has been written."
突袭算是没戏了
So much for the element of surprise.
住在根特的那女孩把我们去见她的事发邮件告诉他了
Our girl in Ghent, she emailed Moot about our visit.
她说她为他感到难过
She said she felt sorry for him.
我为她感到难过
Well, I feel sorry for her.
他有没有可能提前行动
Any likelihood he'll move up his plans?
到目前为止 他的行动缓慢而谨慎
So far he's acted in a slow, deliberate manner.
他不是个冲动的孩子
This is not an impulsive kid.
他的博客里有什么能帮我们找到他的信息吗
Anything in his blog that can actually help us find him?
他很聪明 口齿伶俐
He's bright, articulate,
可能在英语课上名列前茅
probably at the top of his English class.
他喜欢写作
He loves to write.
他知道我们在读他的博客 但他还在坚持发帖
He knows we're reading his blog, but he's still posting.
这条写的是老师
This one's about a teacher.
老师是他最喜欢的话题
Teachers are his favorite subject.
全是对老师的抱怨
Can't stop griping about them.
如果这位老师有名字 我会更喜欢这段故事的
Well, I'd like the story better if this teacher had a name.
嗯 这博客可能就是他的一个学生写的
Right. Because one of the students probably wrote it.
他的博客提到的这些老师
These teachers on his blog,
也许可以通过识别他们的身份找到穆特
Maybe identifying them will lead us to Moot.
他几周前提到了一位老师
There's one teacher he wrote about a couple of weeks ago.
在这里 科学老师 宗教狂热者
Here. Science teacher, a religious zealot
他在学生的手臂上烧十字架烙印
who burned crosses on the arms of his students.
对不起 我爱莫能助
Sorry, I can't help you.
这名教师是一起纠纷的当事人
The teacher in question was the subject of a proceeding,
但纠纷在进入仲裁阶段前就解决了
but it was resolved before it got to arbitration.
怎么解决的 你把他解雇了吗
Resolved how? You fired the teacher?
我真的不能说 工会会找我们麻烦的
I really can't discuss it. The unions would be all over us.
方托瓦先生 也许我们没说清楚
Well, maybe we didn't make ourselves clear, Mr. Fontova.
这是一起针对你们的一所学校的可靠炸♥弹♥威胁
There is a credible bomb threat against one of your schools.
炸♥弹♥威胁是一个严重的问题
Bomb threats are a serious matter.
但工会律师更恐怖
but union lawyers are more serious.
档案被封存了
The file was sealed.
如果我私自解封
I wouldn't be doing my job
我就没有尽职保护好我们的工会成员
protecting members of this union if I violated that seal.
普莱鲁茨基先生 我向你保证这位不具名的老师不是我们调查的目标
Mr. Prelutsky, I assure you this unnamed teacher is not a target in our investigation.
但他可能有重要信息
But he might have important information--
我需要履行集体协商协议
I have a collective bargaining agreement to enforce.
作为工会的一员 我相信你可以理解
As members of a union, I'm sure you can appreciate that.
你要和我们谈话吗 女士
You wanted to talk to us, miss?
你知道这位教师的事 我们要怎么找到他
You know about this teacher, how we can find him.
老师们有一个抱怨他们工作的网站
The teachers have this website where they bitch about their job.
在这里登录
Here's how you log in.
如果你在上面留言
If you leave a message there,
也许有人可以帮助你找到那位老师
maybe someone can help you find that teacher.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表