剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
《扫兴者》前情提要
Previously on Killjoys...
搜捕特工
五级特工
妲奇
《扫兴者》前情提要
Previously on Killjoys...
《扫兴者》前情提要
Previously on Killjoys...
你们是扫兴者啊
Killjoys, huh?
我们叫搜捕特工
Reclamation agents.
我们提供一项简单的服务
We offer one, simple service.
找到他们要的人或物
Find who or what you're looking for,
搜捕令待领
五级 捕杀令
柯比·安德拉斯
找到他们要的人或物
Find who or what you're looking for,
找到他们要的人或物
Find who or what you're looking for,
并按客户的要求交到他们的面前
and bring it back to you in the condition requested.
如果搜捕令到期前你没死在我手上
If I don't terminate you by the Warrant's end
他们会派下一个特工来 直至完成任务
they'll send another agent. And another. Until it's done.
你不想让我留在这 我也不想留在这
Look, you don't want me here, I don't wanna be here.
不如在下个港口放下我
So just drop me off at the next port
让我自己走吧
and I'll be on my way.
你知道他是因为什么被下搜捕令吗
Do you even know what he did to earn this Warrant?
-不知道 但我了解他 -他是我哥哥
- No but I know him. - He's my brother.
很显然有人花费了大量时间金钱来训练她
Someone obviously put a lot of time and money into training her.
你难道不想知道是谁还有原因吗
Don't you want to know who or why?
我来教你怎么使用 好吗
I'll show you how to use this, shall I?
只要你收到一个红盒子
Each time you receive a red box,
你都有职责去使用它
you will have a duty to perform.
外奎德
我们钩住他了
And we have stick.
-快点 妲奇 -你只管钩好并拖住他
- Make it count, Dutch. - Just keep it tight and keep him busy.
-说得轻巧 -约翰
- That's what she said. - John!
抱歉 季风号♥ 季风号♥
Sorry. Monsoon! Monsoon!
我是搜捕特工约翰尼·雅各布斯
This is Reclamation Agent John Jaqobis.
我手上有个
I'm staring at a Warrant
找回200箱精制奎雷什海盐的搜捕令
for 200 crates of primo Qreshi sea salt
那些盐好像自己长腿跑进你的货仓里了
that magically got up and walked into your hold.
要不你减速
So what say you throttle down
看看我们是不是该把那些盐送回威斯利星
and we see if we can't turn that cargo back towards Westerley.
看看我们是不是该把那些盐送回威斯利星
and we see if we can't turn that cargo back towards Westerley.
扫兴者 你以为你钩住我就可以让我减速吗
Killjoy! You think you can slow me down back there?
扫兴者 你以为你钩住我就可以让我减速吗
Killjoy! You think you can slow me down back there?
拿着你的搜捕令
You can take your Warrant
见大头鬼去吧
and shove it where the air ain't sweet.
见大头鬼去吧
and shove it where the air ain't sweet.
很风趣 妲奇 活捉他哦
Charming. Dutch, got ourselves a live one!
很风趣 妲奇 活捉他哦
Charming. Dutch, got ourselves a live one!
该死 约翰 你干什么呢 稳住啊
Damn it, John, are you on a pee break? Level out!
我告诉过你 钩住一艘重型货船
I told you, harpooning a heavy hauler
我告诉过你 钩住一艘重型货船
I told you, harpooning a heavy hauler
和钩卫星可不一样 妲奇 飞船正在受损
is not like catching satellites, Dutch, we're bruising.
-露西 启动推进器 -启动中
- Lucy, engage thrusters. - Engaging.
-露西 启动推进器 -启动中
- Lucy, engage thrusters. - Engaging.
警告 急转弯
Warning, sharp turn.
听着 露西不是用来干这个的
Look, Lucy's not built for this abuse,
-她也不该受这个罪 -谢谢 约翰
- nor does she deserve it... - Thank you, John.
别激动 我马上就到了 再坚持30秒
Calm your pants, I'm almost there. 30 seconds.
我给你十秒 九 八...
I'll give you 10. 9, 8...
十秒不够
I need more time.
-十秒要干什么 -我们正在努力赚回
- 10 seconds for what? - We're trying to clear the tab
为救你小命损失的钱 四 三...
for the damage done saving your ass. 4, 3...
哪里来的"我们" 我只看到你一个人
Where's the "We"? I just see you.
是啊 妲奇想出的"天才"主意...
Yeah, Dutch had the bright idea--
露西 那是什么东西
Lucy what the hell was that?
我刚失去了我的后陀螺仪
I just lost my rear gyroscopes.
你们玩得可真够刺♥激♥的
Tight outfit, you guys are running here.
妲奇 我必须断开了 露西承受不了了
Dutch! I've gotta cut bait! Lucy can't take this.
管不了那么多了
Ah, here goes nothing.
好多了 约翰 谢谢你
Much better John. Thank you.
听到了吗 扫兴者
You hear that, Killjoy?
这是我庆祝自己带着这么一大笔横财
That's the sound of me toasting the windfall
从你手里逃走的声音 干杯
that you let me get away with. Cheers!
你好啊
Knock! Knock!
听到了吗 神偷
Hear that, genius?
那是扫兴者登上你的飞船
That's the sound of a killjoy breaching your ship
和你动手的声音 匕♥首♥不错嘛
and laying hands. Cute knife!
你被捕了
You've been locked and served.
嫁给我吧
Marry me.
很诱人的提议 不过还是让我们掉头回港口
Tempting... But let's turn this baby back to space-port
卸下你的货物吧
and lighten your load.
我倒是得承认
I will say this:
你挑武器的品位不错嘛
you do have some fine taste in gear.
妲奇 你刚才那招可太冒险了
Dutch, you pushed us too close to the edge on that one.
然后还想用这些劣质武器来贿赂我吗
And bribing me with sleazoid's gear,
犯人收押所
然后还想用这些劣质武器来贿赂我吗
And bribing me with sleazoid's gear,
这可弥补不了刚刚发生的事
that's not gonna make up for it.
犯人收押所
这可弥补不了刚刚发生的事
that's not gonna make up for it.
明白 感情是贿赂不来的
Copy that. No buying of love.
你好啊
Hello!
这把和平火炬我愿意接受
Peace torch accepted!
我就知道你喜欢什么
Hey, I know what you like.
那你知道我喜欢什么吗
You know what I'd like?
洗澡的时候不用排队等
Not to stand in line for my own shower.
我知道没有身份证明 达文不能待在这里
I know D'av can't stay here without papers,
但我没顾上好好和他谈
but I haven't had a minute between gigs to talk to him.
如果你没有时间去 我很乐意帮你
Well if you're not up to it, I'd be happy to help.
不 不用了 他是我哥哥
No, no. He's my brother,
我有义务对他负责
he's my responsibility.
显然 他现在心里比较敏感
Obviously, he's a little fragile,
我只是要先给他点温暖
just gotta warm him up a little,
-让他放下戒备然后... -兵人来啦
- ease him into it and-- - Hey, Soldier boy?
我说过你可以在我飞船上待一晚
I said you could stay on my ship one night,
现在都一周了
it's been a week.
去找其它住的地方吧
Find another crash pad.
那个... 好吧
So... yeah.
听着 约翰尼 我也不想再烦你了
Look, Johnny, I'd love get out of your hair.
但你知道我现在的状况
But you know my situation.
没钱 没飞船 没...
No money, no ship, and no...
没有这个星系中任何星球签发的身份证明
papers for any world in this system.
-那让我帮你 -又来了
- Then let me help. - Oh, here it comes.
我们会给你找工作
We'll find you work--
那样至少在威斯利星你就有了身份证明
which means papers for Westerley at least,
还有钱 而且我们还可以有足够的时间
and money, and all the time in the world
-一起想你下一步该怎么办 -约翰
- to figure out your next steps together. - John,
我在军队里待了九年
I've been under the boot of the army, 9 years.
又在一艘角斗船的货仓里困了六个月
6 months stuck in a cage on a fight ship.
我可不想再被什么采矿工作
I'm not gonna get stuck in some mining job
或者其它你想让我♥干♥的烂活给拴住了
or whatever crap-slinging gig you want me tied to.
-我想要自♥由♥ -困在露西里还算什么自♥由♥
- I need to be free. - How are you free, stuck inside Lucy?!
等等 我还没说完呢
Hey! I'm not done with you!
这样吧 你想让我走 我这就走
Know what? You want me gone? I'm gone!
约翰尼
Johnny...
你下船是违法的...
Whoa! Illegal...
-你想要去哪 -喝酒去
- where do you think you're going? - To drink.
-喝很多酒 -你知道这不行...
- A lot. - You know you can't--
一会让我下船 一会又让我上去
You want me off, you want me on...
想好了再说行吗
Make up your damn minds.
没身份卡
No Papers!
回船上去
Back on the ship.
傻笑脸 把囚犯装船上去
Goofy Smile, load the prisoner.
犀利妹 你跟我来
Hot Hands, you're with me.
照他说的做
Belay that!
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表