剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
《扫兴者》前情提要
Previously on Killjoys...
你获得了四级特工资格
You've been cleared for Level Four.
去物资部领你的证章吧
Just as soon as you pass your psych eval.
去找帕特
Go see Pawter.
你需要联盟认证的医生
You need a Rack certified doctor.
我是百里之内唯一一个
I'm the only one around for miles.
你要给我通过
You're passing me?
雅各布斯兄弟携手 共做扫兴者
Well, alright! The Jaqobi brothers together as Killjoys.
没跟我事先商量 就让达文加入咱们
Asking D'av to join our team without asking me first?
他是你哥 我以为你会开心
He's your brother, I thought you'd be happy.
等他找到那个医生之后
He'll probably just leave again
他很可能会再次离开的
once he finds that doctor he's tracking.
威斯利星 古城
告诉我你抓到他了
Tell me that you got him.
下次你想让我向东 就别说朝西
Next time you tell me to go east, don't mean west.
下次你想让我向东 就别说朝西
Next time you tell me to go east, don't mean west.
他还没抓到他
He didn't get him.
-好吧 备用方案 -什么备用方案
- Fine. Plan B. - What's Plan B?
-好吧 备用方案 -什么备用方案
- Fine. Plan B. - What's Plan B?
我和妲奇来接手
The plan where Dutch and I take over
因为你不跟着我说的方向追
because you didn't listen to my directions.
没门 这是我第一个目标
No way. It's my first collar.
没门 这是我第一个目标
No way. It's my first collar.
我说了算
My call.
算个屁
My balls.
我要一杯 谢谢
One, please. Thank you.
如果我先碰到他
So if I touch him first,
这还算是我逮到的第一个人 对吗
this could still count as my first catch, right?
-大概吧 求我啊 -尝尝这个
- Maybe. Say pretty please. - Touch this!
拜拜 傻冒
Bye, hop-bag.
-我不喜欢他 -那就抓到他
- I do not like him. - Then. Get. Him.
-恩佐 -能敲个门吗
- Hey! Enzo! - Do you mind?
抱歉
Sorry!
闻着好香
Smells delicious.
跟丢了
Lost him.
约翰 你看到他往哪里去了吗
John, you got a bead on him?
-向西 -常人的西边还是你的西边
- Go west. - Your west, or a normal person's west?
-有趣 -要是能开枪就好了
- Funny. - I miss just shooting people.
死人好抓多了
They're so much easier to catch when they're dead.
你不是士兵了 记得吗 你现在是扫兴者
You're not a soldier anymore, remember? You're a Killjoy.
第一个正式的搜捕令 达文
First official warrant, D'av.
你觉得联盟会怎么看待这次失利
How do you think a miss will look to the Rack?
失败 肯定是失败
Fail. The answer is fail.
那边
There.
欢迎体验第三方案 混♥蛋♥
Welcome to Plan C, bitch.
不
No.
不 我不能回西洞了
No, I can't do another set in West Hole.
我理解
I hear you, man.
但是你...怎么说呢
But you kind of, uh... how do I say this?
把你的工头碎尸了 人们不喜欢这样
Chopped up your foreman. People frown at that.
-你无处可逃了 -除了上面
- Nowhere else to go. - Except up.
-再见 搅屎棍们 -别去啊
- So long, shit-stacks! - Oh, don't do that.
-去他的 我要抓到他 -站住
- Screw it, I'm taking him out. - Stop!
-那是安全电网 后退 -为什么
- That's a security wire. Move back. - Why?
电网会怎么样
What's it do?
那样
That.
四级搜捕令是死活都行的吧
Level Four Warrants are "Live or Dead", right?
对 对
Yep. Yep.
那就死的吧
Dead it is.
又是贝勒斯 她又怎么了
Bellus again. What's up her skirt today?
我们要带他走 谁去找个铲子来
We're bringing him in. Someone get a shovel.
你追的人你来装
You tagged him, you bag him.
"你追的人你来装"
"You tag him, you bag him."
我们已经迟到205分钟了
We are now 205 minutes behind schedule.
闭嘴 露西
Shut up, Lucy.
利斯集市
她终于来了
Finally, she shows up.
利斯集市
她终于来了
Finally, she shows up.
今天打那么多通电♥话♥是要干什么
What's with all the calls today?
和往常一样 我们抓到目标了
We got the mark like we always do.
费了不少功夫啊
Took some doing.
我们还在磨合
We're still smoothing out the kinks of working together.
赶紧磨合 有个搜捕令点名要你接
Smooth faster. You've been requested for a warrant.
贝勒斯 我上一个搜捕令还在我身上呢
Bellus, I'm still wearing my last Warrant.
这个搜捕令是九大家族直接发的
This one comes direct from The Nine.
所以我该自愿接下来吗
So I'm expected to volunteer?
看起来你得被自愿了
I'd say you're being voluntold.
被自愿干什么
Voluntold to do what?
没什么 我们通过了
Nothing. We pass.
-恩佐·格兰 如约交付 -恭喜
- Enzo Galang. As promised. - Congratulations.
你铺了我一桌的恩佐
You're getting "Enzo" all over my desk.
-妲奇 跟我来 -我没改变心意
- Dutch, with me. - I'm not changing my mind.
九大家族就是一群乱♥伦♥的法♥西♥斯♥贵族
The Nine are a bunch of inbred fascist nobles who think
以为他们掌控了公♥司♥
that just because they run the Company,
-就掌控了奎德 -难道不是吗
- they run the Quad. - Don't they?
你为什么泡的是上好的茶叶
Why are you using the good tea?
我闻到的是谁的香水味
And whose perfume am I smelling?
请原谅
Forgive me,
我好像喷得有点多了
I may have sprayed it on a bit thick.
我的嗅觉有点...乱♥伦♥
My sense of smell's a tad... inbred.
这是九大家族的黛尔·塞亚·肯德里
May I present: Delle Seyah Kendry, of The Nine.
你就不能提醒我一下
You couldn't warn me?
然后错过这出好戏
And miss all this?
这个中介向我保证你是最好的女扫兴者
This broker assures me you are the best female Killjoy.
我就是最棒的
I am the best.
-句号♥ -我衷心希望是这样
- Period. - I certainly hope so.
过来 我要求你的协助
Come. I require your assistance.
-做什么 -阻止一场战争
- To do what? - Prevent a war.
*来 来 不请自来*
*Come come Come uninvited*
*逃 逃 徒然奔逃*
*Run run Run 'til I find ya*
*无论你何方神圣*
*I don't care which side that you're fighting*
扫兴者
*无论你何方神圣*
*I don't care which side that you're fighting*
第一季 第四集
扫兴者
*无论你何方神圣*
*I don't care which side that you're fighting*
*自会让你出局*
*Gonna get you gone*
扫兴者
第一季 第四集
扫兴者
*自会让你出局*
*Gonna get you gone*
扫兴者
第一季 第四集
*自会让你出局*
*Gonna get you gone*
*自会让你出局*
*Gonna get you gone*
我要你将一个年轻女子送去奎雷什星
I need you to transport a young woman to Qresh.
保证能管好你的小情夫们吧
Provided you can keep your lovers in check.
-您说什么 -这个女孩几乎没见过男人
- Pardon? - This girl rarely encounters men.
她不被骚扰这点至关重要
It's critical she's kept unmolested.
我相信我的小情夫们都把持得住
I think my lovers can handle that.
检查完毕
All clear.
出去吧
Leave us.
现在我要对你说的是机密
What I'm about to tell you is confidential.
两天前
Two days ago,
我们九族中的勒哈尼一族
one of our nine clans, the Lahanis,
意外失去了最后一位继承者
unexpectedly lost the last of their line.
但是所幸 这个家族最后的希望
As luck would have it, the family is survived
是一位处子代♥孕♥者
by one last hope: an heir,
她体内有继承权的胎儿
implanted in a pristine surrogate.
代♥孕♥利斯人 我听说过这种事
A Leithian Vessel. I've heard of this practice.
那么 你们九族不育吗
So, are you Nine... infertile?
我们和其他人并无不同
No more or less than any others.
但我们九大家族的人觉得生育很不高贵
But we of the Nine find birth... gauche.
给我们的妻女不必要的风险
An unnecessary risk for our wives and daughters.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表