剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
《扫兴者》前情提要
Previously on Killjoys...
我知道我屠♥杀♥了我的队友
I know I butchered my people.
我也知道军队介入了这件事
And I know the army went in and took back the memories
在我退伍前消除了我的记忆
before I was discharged.
是你干的 对吗
That was you, wasn't it?
无论你做了什么 我敢说我做过更糟的
Whatever you have done, I promise you I've done worse.
达文
D'avin?
你哥哥...他刚刚想杀我
Your brother...tried to kill me.
你得摆脱它的控制 达文
You need to shake this off, D'av.
我那个真实的你还在你的内心中
I know the real you is still in there.
我是名优秀的士兵
I'm a good soldier.
约翰尼
Johnny!
我刚刚过了很漫长的10天
It has been a long 10 days,
而且现在快渴死了
and I am parched.
恭喜你
Congrats.
你的医生终于正式允许我
Your doctor has officially given me
重新给你提供毒药了
the green light to serve you poison again.
你看起来很需要它
Looks like you need it.
-你们队伍怎么样了 -问题就出在这儿
- How's the team? - Well, that's the problem.
达文把自己关在船上几乎不出来
D'avin's barely left the ship,
妲奇在用她自己的方式处理烦恼
Dutch is dealing with it in her own way --
看来短时间内她是不会出来透气了
Doesn't look like she's coming up for air any time soon --
而现在这热浪 对所有人的情绪都没好处
And this heat wave... it's not helping anybody's mood.
高温总会过去
Heat's gotta break sometime.
没错
Exactly.
约翰·雅各布斯 你做了什么
John Jaqobis, what did you do?
他们只是需要一点推动力
They just needed a little push.
-你感觉怎么样 -你应该好好休息
- Hey, how're you feeling? - You should be resting.
是 我只是...
Yeah, I just...
有点想念我的团队了
...kind of missed my team.
明白吗 团队 要有不只一个人
You know, team? More than one person
一起 做同一件事
Doing the same thing, like, together?
-约翰你说有很重要的事 -克兰不重要吗
- John, you said it was important. - Khlyen isn't important?
那个神经链接早晚能带我们找到他
The neuro-link is going to lead us to him sooner or later.
如果我们要面对他 就得把团队力量找回来
If we're going to face him, we need to get our mojo back.
第一步 一起执行一个低级搜捕令
Step one: a low level Warrant.
你现在的身体状况还不能接搜捕令
You're in no shape to take a Warrant.
同意 我还在卧床休息期
Agreed. I'm on bed rest.
别跟我吵 我以你的名义接了一个搜捕令
Don't argue, I've already taken out a Warrant on your name.
-约翰尼 -木已成舟
- John-- - Uh, uh, uh -- it's done.
去见贝勒斯吧 相信我 会很有趣的
Go see Bellus. Trust me, you'll have fun.
你说的对
You're right.
他说的对 我们得让这事过去
He's right, we've got to get past this.
没关系 "搜捕令高于一切"
It's fine. "The Warrant is all."
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你没死
Thanks for not dying.
我跟你说过 雅各布斯
I told you, Jaqobis,
只要你下床 我就得盯着你
anytime you're out of bed, I need to monitor you.
无意冒犯 医生 但你看起来比我还糟
No offense, doc, but you look worse than I feel.
-只是太热了而已 -好吧
- It's the heat. - Well,
给你自己降降温 准备好你的探测器们
cool yourself off and warm up the probes,
因为这个小家伙已经修好准备重新上阵了
'cause this boy's ready to get his rehab on.
我要去见个人 一个药品供应商
Actually, I have a meeting. Medical supplies.
你好好休息 我尽快回来
But, um, go rest, I'll be back as soon as I can.
黑雨警报
请采取必要的防护措施
我看你今天谁也见不了了
Yeah, I don't think that you're meeting anyone today.
-黑雨 -是的
- Black rain. - Yup.
高温就要用一种糟糕的方式结束了
This heat is going to break like a son of a bitch.
黑雨警报
请采取必要防护措施
快走
Come on!
来 来 不请自来*
*Come come come uninvited
逃 逃 徒然奔逃*
*Run run run 'til I find ya
无论你何方神圣*
*I don't care which side that you're fighting
自会让你出局*
*Gonna get you gone
威斯利星 古城
严重化学风暴灾害预警
请采取必要防护措施
所有回不了家的人 这里是安全的天堂
Anyone who can't make it home, you have safe haven here.
安全的天堂 还有冰啤酒供应
Safe haven -- and cold beer.
郊区已经开始下了
It's started falling on the outskirts.
来得很快
Moving fast.
《顶尖船长》
Captain Apex,
第41期 《顶尖船长与微露比安公主》
Issue 41. Captain Apex and the Velubian Princess.
利斯集市
好吧
Ok...
我们小时候 我偷了约翰尼的这一♥期♥
I stole Johnny's copy when we were kids.
那是他最喜欢的一♥期♥
It was his favorite issue.
我拿它跟夏尔马·林伍德
I traded it with Shelma Linwood
换了一个...有力的握手
for a...vigorous handshake.
约翰尼一直没原谅我
John never forgave me.
贝勒斯
Hi, Bellus.
里屋有你们的搜捕令
Got your Warrant in the back.
-什么内容 -简单的运输任务
- What is it? - Easy transpo.
把东西安全运回威斯利星
Bring a package back to Westerley in one piece.
不会很难 即使你的团队是现在这幅鬼样子
Shouldn't be too hard, even with your team in the shitter.
雅各布斯跟我得先聊聊
Jaqobis and I need to have a little chat, first.
我不知道你听说了什么 贝勒斯
I don't know what you heard, Bellus--
全都听说了
Everything.
那你该知道我永远不会伤害妲奇...
Then you know I would never hurt Dutch--
可你确实伤害她了 我们开始吧
But you did. So let's do this.
什么
Excuse me?
你伤害了我的姑娘 我就得伤害你
You hurt my girl, I hurt you.
我不会和你动手的 贝勒斯
I'm not going to fight you Bellus.
无论如何 我们必须得扯平
One way or another, we're going to square this.
好吧 让你来一拳 多狠都行
Ok, fine. One free shot, as hard as you want.
妲奇 你确定你已经准备好
Dutch... Are you sure you're ready
重新和这家伙一起工作了吗
to get back into the saddle with this guy?
不试试怎么知道
If I'm not, I'm going to find out.
别人让你随便打一拳时 一般没人真会动手
You know, nobody actually takes the free shot,
那通常只是一种表态
It's kind of more of a gesture.
这是你们的搜捕令 好好享受吧
Here's your Warrant. Enjoy.
快点回去吧 那里快要下黑雨了
Hurry back. The rain's coming.
威斯利星人
Westerlyns!
这些罪犯因叛国罪及危害公共利益
For high treason and threats to the public good,
在此被执行死刑
these prisoners are hereby brought to this place of execution
他们会被暴露在黑雨中直至死去
where they shall be exposed to the elements until dead,
以公♥司♥的名义 为奎德服务
By order of the company, serving the Quad.
早晚有一天
One of these days,
威斯利星人会厌倦这种节目的
Westerlyns are going to get tired of this show.
不一定 人们喜欢看到正义得到伸张
Not likely -- people love seeing justice served.
越血腥越好
The bloodier, the better.
-有点愤世嫉俗啊 -我是个黑市医生
- Cynic. - Backroom doctor.
说到血腥 你的伤愈合得很好
Speaking of bloody, your internal injuries are healing nicely.
多亏了威斯利星最好的黑市医生
Thanks to the best backroom doctor on Westerley.
我欠你个人情
I owe you.
你不欠我的 这只是我的本职工作
You owe me nothing. Just kind of doing my job.
不过那事之后 达文真的应该来我这看看
D'avin should really have come to see me after the...
-固执的白♥痴♥ -我更担心妲奇
-Stubborn idiot. - I'm more worried about Dutch.
搜捕联盟手册可没教过你的搭档
The R.A.C. handbook doesn't really cover your partner
突然变成想要杀你的冷血机器时该怎么办
going all senseless killing machine on you,
尤其是在他们刚滚过床单之后
especially after they had a tumble in the old space bunk.
-抱歉 -都是陈年旧事了
-I'm sorry. - It's old news.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank the trees!
恢复得不错 继续下去
Great stuff, keep doing what you're doing,
别剧烈运动
no heavy lifting.
帕特 帕特
Pawter... Oh! Pawter!
等会等会 红发妞
Whoa, whoa! Hey, Red.
-你这是要去哪 -补充药品
Where do you think you're going? - Medical supplies.
抱歉 帕特
I'm sorry, pawter.
你得先拿手头的药品凑活着用了
Well you'll have to make do with what you have.
-雨就要来了 -不行 我用光了
-Rain's almost here. - I can't. I'm out.
-你还好吗 医生 -只是变天引起头疼
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表