剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
扫兴者
第一季 第五集
扫兴者
第一季 第五集
扫兴者
第一季 第五集
扫兴者
第一季 第五集
第一季 第五集
无论你何方神圣*
*I don't care which side that you're fighting
扫兴者 第一季第五集
自会让你出局*
*Gonna get you gone
猜猜飞船上有什么
Best guess what's onboard?
难说 那也得假设盗船者
Hard to say. And that's assuming the ship pickers
还没有来过
haven't already gotten to it.
小心 有太空鼠
Look out! Space rats!
成熟点吧 约翰尼 还太空鼠呢
Grow up, Johnny. Space rats, really?
是啊 算是个家族传统玩笑
Yeah, it's an old family joke.
真好笑 系统状态如何
Hilarious. System status?
对船上发生的事有什么想法吗
Any idea what happened to this rig?
最高基本输入输出系统被侵入
Plugged into the top level BIOS.
遥感引擎崩溃
Telemetric engine's cacked.
驱动损坏 船员们落荒而逃
Drive blew out, and crew hightailed it out.
知道她是从哪来的吗
Any idea where she's from?
我找不到有认识的标识
Haven't seen any markings I recognize.
-也许是从奎德外来的 -来源星球的信息
- Beyond the Quad maybe? - Planet of origin info
应该被印在应答机上
should be printed on the transponder,
-我们需要找到它来证明我们的任务 -所以
- which we will need for proof of our claim. - So...
你能找到应答机 小甜心
you can find the transponder, sugar pants.
达文可以在我找战利品时
D'avin can plant the explosives,
安置些炸♥弹♥
while I go look for some booty.
-你想说什么吗 -不想
- You wanna say something? - No.
-真的吗 -不要
- No? - Mm-mm.
-露西 来点音乐 -没问题 约翰
- Lucy, some music please? - Absolutely, John.
"小甜心"
"Sugar pants."
约翰 选得好 找到好东西的时候
Nice pick, John. Will let you know
我会告诉你的
when I find something pretty.
其实 从来都没有太空鼠
You know, there never were any actual space rats.
只是老爸为了让你远离垃圾堆吓唬你的
Dad just made them up to scare you away from the junkyard.
我吗 我以为是他用来
Me? I thought he made them up
让你加入新星军校的呢
to keep you from joining Nova cadets.
但对我们都没有起作用 对吧
Didn't exactly work for either of us, did it?
对 就像...他做的所有事都是这个结果
Yeah, like... pretty much everything he did.
应该是他像我们一样努力吧
He was trying his best like we all do, right?
-你又在想小时候的事了 -没有 也许吧
- You're trying to have a moment, John? - No. Maybe.
别闹了 痛啊
Shut up. Ow!
我很开心你去找了帕特
I'm glad that you're seeing Pawter.
来帮你克服那些回忆
Help you with your memories, you know.
你总是对家人抱着乐观态度
You always were the optimist of the family.
总得有人这么做
Someone had to be.
好了 引擎室在后舱
Alright, the engine room is in the aft deck.
我要去取应答机 然后我们应该
I'm gonna grab the transponder, and then we should go see
在妲奇满载而归前
if we can find something
去看看能不能找到什么
before Dutch gets her hands on everything.
别把自己炸了啊
Don't blow yourself up.
我要进货舱了
I'm entering the cargo hold.
约翰 你在放歌♥吗
Johnny, the music?
货舱是空的
Cargo hold's empty.
盗船者肯定来过这里了
Ship pickers must have gotten here already.
见鬼
Dammit.
伙计们 我这有发现
Guys, I found something.
我指的不是货物
Not cargo, I mean.
是什么东西 我不确定
Something. I don't know.
约翰
John?
达文
D'av?
听到了吗
Come back?
露西 这音乐是怎么回事
Lucy, what's going on with the music.
遭遇信♥号♥♥干扰 正在重新计算
I'm experiencing interference. Recalculating.
听到吗
Come back?
妲奇 你刚说什么
Dutch, say again.
我说我发现了像是隔板的东西
I said there's some kind of barricade.
有打斗的痕迹
Signs of a fight.
伙计们 这里还有别人
Guys, we're not alone!
我不确定你们能否听见
I ain't sure if you guys can hear this,
我找到了应答器 但它...
but I found the transponder, and it's...
很奇怪 没有来源地资料
It's weird. There's no planet of origin info,
没有序列号♥ 什么都没有
there's no serial numbers, it's blank.
站住
Stop!
我在追捕 在下一层
I'm in pursuit! Lower level!
约翰 达文 进来 楼梯方向
John, D'av, come in. Heading for the stairs.
约翰尼 要修一下声音故障吗
Hey, Johnny, wanna fix the tunes?
大懒虫
Slacker.
我看到了一些血迹
I got a visual on some blood here.
看起来是新的 收到了吗
Looks fresh. Copy?
有人吗
Anybody?
-伙计们 -警告 检测到潜在污染
- Guys! - Warning. Possible contamination detected.
启动隔离程序 脱离中
Quarantine procedure initiated. Disengaging.
露西 怎么了 你在做什么
Lucy, what the hell?! What are you doing?
露西
Lucy!
妲奇
Dutch?
他在气密舱那里
He's at the airlock.
后退 你这个狗♥杂♥种♥
Get back, you son of a bitch!
-伙计们 发现一个人 -退回去
- Guys, I found someone. - GET BACK!
站住
Stop!
露西 有潜在突破者
Lucy, possible breach!
老兄 你别想上我的飞船
Buddy, do not even think of entering my ship.
什么
What the?
我不明白
I don't understand.
住手 你在做什么
Stop, what are you doing?
露西 不要开仓 不
Lucy, do not open. NO!
露西 露西
Lucy? Lucy?
回到船这 重新接入 收到请回复
Return to ship and reengage. Acknowledge.
露西 我是妲奇 收到请回复
Lucy, this is Dutch, acknowledge.
有人在吗 说话
Somebody talk to me, anybody--
-约翰尼 你在哪 -妲奇
- John, where are you? - Dutch,
露西启动了隔离
Lucy went into quarantine.
我收不到她的回复 她收回了连接装置
I can't get a response. She retracted the bridge.
-这究竟是怎么回事 -我也不知道
- What the hell is going on?! - I have no idea.
露西在五十米以外 没连接装置
Lucy's barely 50m away; without a bridge,
她也可能在五万米之外
she might as well be 50 000.
为什么收不到回复 她为什么不回来
Why can't we get a response? Why won't she come back?
不清楚 就好像她察觉到了某种...
I don't know. It's like she sensed some kind of...
污染 然后进入了完全隔离状态
contamination and went into full quarantine.
这确实很反常
That's deeply unnerving.
而且我的潜入服也不见了
Plus my deep suit's gone missing.
至少我们的通讯设备又能用了 真不错
At least, our coms are working again. Thanks for that.
我有视频监控信♥号♥♥的访问权
And I do have full access to all the security-cam feeds.
我在试着连接露西
I'm working on access to Lucy now.
要小心达文逮捕的那个人
Be careful with that guy D'avin apprehended.
我们正准备审问他呢
We're just about to interrogate him.
想说说这是什么情况吗 这位...
You want to tell us what's going on, Mister...?
霍根 我和威尔逊是飞船采集者
Hogan. We're just ship pickers, me and Wilson.
我们收集到了一个指示信♥号♥♥ 和你们一样
We picked up a beacon, same as you.
运输船 未知来源 听起来很诱人
Cargo ship, origins unknown. Sounded like a big payday.
刚一上去时
Once we boarded,
我们飞船的锚线自动收回了
our ship's anchor line retracts.
没法回去 没有引擎
No way back. No engines.
也没有通讯器 什么都没有
No coms. Nothing.
这是多久以前的事
How long ago was this?
几年前或更久 没法记录时间了
Couple years maybe. More? You lose track...
假如你朋友没忙着劫走我的飞船
We would've been happy to get you out of here
我们本是很乐意带你们离开的
if your pal wasn't too busy trying to hijack my ship.
小姐 你看他把我腿弄成啥样了
Lady, you see what he did to my leg?
他的指头 这个可怜虫总惹事
His fingers? Poor bastard was spaced.
服役的时候看得够多了
Seen enough of it in the service.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表