剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
-所以你们就外包了 -为什么不呢
- So you outsource it. - Why not?
利斯女孩是优秀的代♥孕♥体
Leithian girls make excellent vessels,
在完全有机的环境里长大
raised in an entirely organic environment.
那代♥孕♥者有什么好处呢
And what's in it for the surrogates?
自是孕育奎德
The distinction of incubating
未来领导人的殊荣了
us future leaders of the Quad. Of course.
我猜如果你千里迢迢来此
I'm guessing it's not all rosy,
这事其实没那么美好吧
if you came all the way here.
如果勒哈尼一脉断绝香火
If the Lahani line were to die out,
他们的土地以及在公♥司♥的席位
their lands, and Company seat,
可以被其他八族中任何一族接收
could be annexed by any of the other Nine.
上次这种事情发生时导致的
The last time such a thing happened,
九族内战让全奎德都动荡不安
the resulting War of the Nines shook the entire Quad.
所以你想让我的团队护送代♥孕♥者去奎雷什星
So, you want my team to escort the surrogate to Qresh,
这样胎儿就能继承那孩子的土地和头衔吗
so the heir can inherit the child's lands and title?
我的先祖启动了代♥孕♥计划
My ancestors began the Vessel program,
我们一族一直是此项目的资助人
and our line continue to be its patrons.
有些人想要保护勒哈尼的继承人
Some want the Lahani heir protected,
有些则希望他死去
some want him dead.
我必须扮演中立者
I must appear to be non-partisan,
所以我需要这事做得不留痕迹
so I need this done cleanly.
悄无声息
Quietly.
无人知晓我曾参与过此事
And no one can know I was ever involved.
慎重行事是我的团队的特色
Discretion is my team's specialty.
很好
Good.
不那么慎重行事的人可能会问
A less discrete person might ask
为何一个出身卑微的扫兴者
why a lowborn Killjoy
会拥有在J星团别处都专属于
possesses an instrument reserved for female royalty
皇室女性的乐器
in other parts of the J.
飞船自带的
Came with the ship.
小姐 我有一个问题
One question, my lady...
您亲自长途跋涉来这里
to come all this way personally...
为何如此紧急突然 那个孩子在哪里
why the sudden urgency? Where is the baby?
我们不知道
We have no idea.
接近威斯利星 开始下降
Approaching Westerley. Initiating descent.
D 八七二二九
D-eight-seven-two-two-nine.
恭喜你收到了搜捕特工证
Congratulations on receiving your Reclamation Agent Certificate,
四级头衔 达文·雅各布斯
Level Four, D'avin Jaqobis.
谢谢你 小飞船
Well, thank you... ship.
-现在我要找人 -输入姓名
- Now I need to find someone. - Name input?
皮姆·耶格尔医生
Dr. Pim Jaegar.
皮姆·耶格尔医生
皮姆·耶格尔医生
Dr. Pim Jaegar.
皮姆·耶格尔医生
-搜索中...-该死
- Searching... - Shit.
皮姆·耶格尔医生
-搜索中...-该死
- Searching... - Shit.
是啊 这的确挺烦人的
Yeah. It's pretty annoying.
该死 约翰 你做了什么
Dammit, John. What did you do?
修改了中♥央♥电脑的搜索参数
Changed mainframe search
让它在有违规行为时提醒我
parameters to alert me in case of breach.
-你就是那个违规者 -你给我下套吗
- You're the breach. - You set a trap for me?
你觉得是这样 但我觉得这就是
You say tomato, I say that's what you get
不和你弟弟坦白的下场
for not confiding in your brother.
所以是真的喽
So it's true.
-她是谁 -一个军医 我只知道...
- Who is she? - An army doc. All I know is...
她人在奎德
she's in the Quad.
-她是你在这里的理由吧 -约翰
- She's why you're here. - John...
达文 不管怎样 重点是我是个扫兴者
Look, D'av, whatever. Point is, I'm a Killjoy.
找人就是我的工作
Finding people is literally what I do,
而你竟然都不告诉我你要找谁
and you won't even tell me who you're looking for?
简直毫无道理
That's bullshit.
那个黛尔·塞亚看上去挺难搞的 对吧
So, that Delle Seyah seemed like a piece of work, huh?
我只是希望你能先告诉我 而不是妲奇
I just wish you'd told me first, instead of Dutch.
有些事和陌生人说
Some things are easier
比和亲弟弟更容易开口
to tell a stranger than your little brother.
我最后一次战斗任务让我的大脑有点混乱
I got my head a bit scrambled during my last combat mission.
我觉得这个医生可以帮我 就这样
I think this doctor can help. That's it.
别小题大做 我可以自己解决的 好吗
Don't make a deal. I can handle this on my own, OK?
伙计们
Boys?
跟我来
With me.
即将着陆威斯利星
Docking at Westerley.
什么叫把孩子丢了 怎么能把孩子弄丢
What do you mean, they lost the baby? How do you lose a baby?
对吧 我见过孩子的 他们行动可慢了
Right? I've met babies. They're very slow.
说完没有
Are you done?
这里说的孩子 还没有出生
Our baby has not been born yet.
我们目标是一个代♥孕♥者
The target is a surrogate.
她所居住的修道院是封闭式的
The Monastery where she was living is cloistered.
男人进不去 女人出不来
No men in, no girls out.
但修道院长会每日发送健康报告给九大家族
But the Abbess has sent daily health reports to the Nine.
上星期 修道院出事了
Last week, the Monastery went dark.
黛尔·塞亚派人去调查过
Delle Seyah sent her people to investigate.
该死 那我们的目标呢
Damn. And our target?
失踪了 剩下的修女都躲起来了
Missing. The remaining sisters have all gone underground.
她们不愿回应九大家族
They won't even reply to The Nine.
如果她都不愿和雇主联♥系♥
If she won't talk to her employers,
那我们该怎么找到她
then how are we supposed to find her?
需要我们的朋友帮个小忙
With a little help from our friends.
威斯利星 古城
苦难僧侣 你的身份卡呢
Where's your ID, scarback?
工作顺利吗 长官
Enjoying your work, officer?
今晚我会为你祈祷
I'll be praying for you tonight.
还有你全家
And your family.
继续和他们顶嘴
Keep sassing them,
有朝一日我得去监狱把你保出来
and one day I'll be bailing your ass from jail.
公♥司♥的小喽啰
Company punks?
他们最怕我这种人
They're too scared of my kind.
你看起来挺好的
You look well.
我感觉挺好
I feel well.
顺带一提 我也很好
I'm great too, by the way.
这就是那个新来的
Is that the new one?
是的 我就是新来的 斗篷不错
Yeah, I'm the new one. Nice cape.
所以...
So...
-修道院屠♥杀♥有消息吗 -有个幸存者
-Any news on the Monastery massacre? - One survivor.
是修道院长 我的人和她取得了联♥系♥
The Abbess. My people have been in touch with her.
她让我转告你们 那个女孩现在安全
She says to tell you the girl is safe.
女孩名叫康丝坦丝
Girl's name is Constance.
当修道院长一得知她怀的是
Once the Abbess heard she was carrying
勒哈尼族的最后血脉 就把她转移走了
the last of the Lahani line, she moved her.
-转到哪去了 -安全屋
- Moved her where? - Safe house.
只有院长和另一个修女知道它在哪
Only the Abbess and one other sister know the location.
这个会指引你们去安全屋
This will get you to the safe house.
修道院长有个条件
The Abbess has one condition.
不要相信任何人 不要告诉任何人
Trust no one, tell no one,
直到女孩安全到达奎雷什星
until the girl is safe on Qreshi soil.
我知道怎么工作 阿尔维斯
I know how to do my job, Alvis.
我只是做好我的工作
I'm just doing mine.
等等
Hang on.
不可能是这个坐标
These coordinates can't be right.
为什么 我们要去哪
Why? Where are we heading?
威斯利星 荒地
我爱死荒地了
I love the badlands!
承认吧 约翰 我们迷路了
Just admit it, John, we're lost.
我从不迷路 坐标显示就是这里
I don't get lost. Coordinates say this is the location.
除非这里不是
Except it isn't.
这是我们第四次经过这个崖壁了
This is our fourth jaunt past that cliff-face.
是时候喝点提神饮料了
And the perfect chance to enjoy a refreshing beverage.
我们为什么不直接飞进来
So why can't we just fly in?
因为露西不能飞这么深
'Cause we can't take Lucy this deep.
这里的沙土放射电磁场
The sand here, it reflects electromagnetics;
会弄坏导航系统
it fries the navs, whatever.
更何况 开车不好玩吗
Besides, wasn't that fun?
我简单说吧 新人
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表