剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
or won't, make their own babies. How's that happen?
康丝坦丝 克拉拉 格温
Constance, Clara, Gwen:
我们都是利斯农民的女儿
we're all daughters of farmers on Leith
我们家里不想再要女儿了
who didn't need any more daughters.
我们就这样回报我们的家庭
This is how we serve our families.
康丝坦丝 你好 我是妲奇
Constance? Hi, I'm Dutch--
扫兴者小姐 我想起身
The lady Killjoy. I'd get up,
-但... -我知道你不太舒服
- but... - I know you're not very well,
但我们真的得离开了 现在就走
but we really need to leave. Now.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我或许很虚弱 但这个孩子很健康
I may be weak, but this baby is very strong.
这些天 我感觉他翻来覆去地动
These days, I feel him moving a lot.
但他还不能出来 要等
But he has to wait.
勒哈尼家族的后裔要成为合法继承人
The Lahani heir is only legitimate
必须要在奎雷什星上...出生
if he's born on Qreshi... soil.
-我的话让你觉得无聊了 -抱歉
- Am I boring you? - Sorry.
我在评估安保措施 这是我职责所在
Evaluating security. Part of my job.
而听我大肆宣扬我的赏金誓言不是
Yes, and listening to me wax poetic about my vow of bounty, isn't.
我能理解
I get it.
你的信仰问题与我无关
Your beliefs are none of my business.
这一轮我是这群姑娘里
I'm the only one of the girls
-唯一一个怀上的 -那挺好
- that was able to conceive this round. - That's great.
不 我...
No, I--
我要有始有终 这不是信念而是事实
I need to see it through. That's not faith, it's fact.
你要用匕♥首♥
Oh. You need a dirk.
你喜欢指手画脚
You're bossy.
也说得很对
You're also right.
我们所有人一起通过了纯洁度测试
So we all took and passed the purity test together.
为了适合提供服务 我们做了很多牺牲
It takes a lot of sacrifices to be fit for service.
不能喝酒 没有男人
No booze, no boys,
不能吃肉 培根都不行
no flesh. Not even bacon.
没法发展自己的事业
No room for a career.
不能造自己的直升机辅助箱 为什么
No chance to build your own coptor pods. Why?
传统根深蒂固 你知道有笑话说
Traditions die hard. You know the old joke,
"你不小心擦伤一个利斯星人会怎么样"
"What do you get when you scratch a Leithian"?
怎么样
What?
奎雷什星的祖宗会因为太尴尬而不肯来
A Qreshi ancestor who's embarrassed to be there.
我们都是奎雷什星人第四第五子的后代
We're all descendants of some Qreshi-fourth-or-fifth-son,
人多地少了就把我们送到利斯星来
sent to Leith when land got scarce.
有人认为这种联♥系♥是种荣耀
Some see honor in keeping that connection alive.
如果你擦伤一个威斯利星人会怎么样
So, what do you get when you scratch a Westerlyn?
得疥疮
Scabies?
-抱歉 -没事 我们只是在那停泊
- Sorry! - It's OK, we just dock there.
我的家庭因为我的"荣耀"能拿到的钱
Anyway. My family gets paid three times for my 'honor'
是我做工程师能赚的三倍 所以...
what I'd make as an engineer, so...
或许你低估了你能成为多棒的工程师
Maybe you're underestimating how good an engineer you could've been.
我想过的
I've thought about it.
听着 那些姑娘们现在是我真正的家人
Look, those girls are my real family now.
我会为了他们赴汤蹈火
I'd do anything for them.
请不要告诉她们我
Please don't tell them that I...
有时会心存疑虑
sometimes have doubts.
就算他们用培根贿赂我我也不说
Not even if they bribe me with bacon.
你去哪里了 我让你陪着她的
Where have you been? I told you to stay with her.
我知道该怎么保护我的姑娘们
I know how to protect my girls,
我都做了二十三年了 小姐
I've been doing it for twenty-three years, missy.
你带别人来了吗
Did you bring someone up with you?
别离开康丝坦丝
Stay with Constance.
这次是真的 锁好门 我马上回来
For real this time. Lock the doors. I'll be right back.
现在就锁门
And I mean now.
我一直都想要哥哥 你们关系好吗
I always wanted a big brother. You two close?
以前很好
We used to be.
现在我们各自都有不想对方知道的秘密
Now it's all his secrets hiding from my secrets.
你的秘密
Your secrets?
我们才刚见面 我就知道你的血型
We just met and I know your blood type
还有你为什么不喜欢派
and why you don't like pie.
蛋糕和布丁都行 但要一心一意
Be cake or be pudding, but commit.
好极了 我爱死跳舞了
Why yes, I'd love to dance.
你喜欢进攻吗 我也是
You like to lead? So do I.
我觉得肯定出大问题了
I think there's something really wrong.
这种程度的短路只可能
Look, a short this size is only possible
在有外部撞击时形成
if the surge was external.
-大型的蓄意撞击 -不是鸟吗
- Big. Deliberate. - Not a bird?
更像是颗卫星 我能重启系统但是
More like a satellite. I can override the system, but...
谁派你来的 利斯民族主义分子
Who sent you? Leith nationalists,
还是九大家族
or The Nine?
你真是太厉害了 约翰·雅各布斯
You are a special snowflake, John Jaqobis.
我们才下来没多久
We weren't down for long.
在我看来
By my count,
已经十一分钟处于无安保状态了
eleven minutes without security.
-够久了 -对谁来说
- That's long enough. - For what?
对切断电源想侵入这里的人来说
For whoever cut the power to get inside.
我们付你双倍的佣金
Whoever's paying, we'll double it.
去死吧 威斯利星贱♥货♥
Go to hell, Wester-slag.
看来是九大家族了 多谢告知
The Nine it is. Thanks.
妲奇 你没事吧
Dutch, you ok?
我们只想要勒哈尼家族代♥孕♥者
All we want is the Lahani breeder.
把她交出来 再没有人会死了
Send her outside and no one else will die.
再
No one else?
特蕾斯修女
Sister Therese!
代♥孕♥的利斯人 我来抓你了
Leithian breeder, I'm coming for you.
-雇佣兵吗 -我提过要多给他佣金了
- Mercenaries? - I offered him more money.
真的雇佣兵至少会听听我开的价
A true merc would have at least heard me out.
看他的手 他的装备
Look at his hands, his gear.
乔装打扮的奎雷什家族守卫
This is pure Qreshi house guard in disguise.
没有族色 没有饰章
No colors, no crests--
那就没办法判断他是九大家族
so no way to tell which of the Nine families
哪个家族的人了 好极了
he was working for. Great.
-接下来肯定要扯头发了 -女士们
- And, next stop: hair pulling. - Ladies!
你们在干什么呢 克拉拉 放开她
Hey! What the hell am I watching? Clara, let her go.
詹妮 穿好鞋子 还有你...
Jenny, put on your damn shoe. And you...
只会哭根本就解决不了问题
sobbing helps exactly zero percent.
-名字他都知道了 -对不起 达文
- He knows their names? - Sorry, D'avin.
接受道歉 克拉拉 去找康丝坦丝吧
Apology accepted, Clara. Now go get Constance.
他确实都知道了
He knows their names.
我们能上你的船了吗
Hey. Can we get to your ship already?
-船停在几公里外 -要穿过荒地吗
- It's parked a few miles away. - Through the Badlands?
不行 代♥孕♥者不能呼吸威斯利星的空气
No. Surrogates can't breathe Westerlyn air.
会紊乱康丝坦丝的身体状态
It will negate Constance's status.
死在这也一样
So will dying.
我们可以从隧♥道♥走一半路
We can get halfway there through the tunnels.
-她不在房♥间里 -别推我
- Her room is empty! - Stop!
抱歉 康丝坦丝 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, Constance. I am.
要是强盗们冲了进来
But if the brigands get in here,
肯定会将我们都先奸后杀了
it's rape and murder for everyone.
他们开枪把特蕾斯修女爆头了
They shot Sister Therese in the head!
-我从没觉得你是懦夫 -懦夫才能活
- I never took you for a coward. - Cowards survive.
八次失败的植入
Eight failed implantations,
就为了那么一点点施舍
living off the crumbs of charity.
我受够了赏金
I've given enough to bounty.
给奎雷什家族当代♥孕♥者才不是神之召唤
Playing brood mare to Qreshis isn't a 'higher calling'.
那只是为了骗你这种傻女孩编的故事
That's just a story we tell idiot girls like you
-来让你给他们代♥孕♥ -闭嘴
- to get control of your wombs. - Shut your mouth!
我就知道某些人要背叛啊
I knew someone would go full bitch.
只是没想到是下等修女啊
Just didn't think it'd be Mother Inferior.
如果我们把女孩交出去
If we give them the girl,
剩下的人就能活下去
the rest of us stand a chance.
这是交易 这很公平
It's triage. It's fair.
太可悲了 放开那女孩
It's pathetic. Let go of the girl.
我可不会为了这宝宝冒险
I won't risk my life for this baby.
我会
I will.
没事了 看着我 呼吸
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表