剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
右边依旧是你的弱点
You're still a little bit loose on the right side.
你还是这么容易看透
And you're still predictable.
老朋友 老伎俩
Old dog, old tricks.
我今天受够了让人失望的老朋友
I'm tired of old dogs disappointing me today.
别这样 求你
Just be one of the good ones, please!
我也想 听我说
I'm trying to be, now listen to me.
为了你好 离开这里
For your own good, get outta here.
我不想把你卷进来
I don't want you caught up in this.
卷进什么
In what?
你不能这样结束你的职业生涯
This can't be how you end your career.
传奇的扫兴者像动物一样被抓进笼子里
Legendary Killjoy caught and caged like some kind of animal?
你觉得呢 妲奇
How do you think it ends, Dutch?
你觉得他们收走徽章时会给我们庆功吗
You think they throw us a parade when they take back our badges?
不会的
They don't.
联盟利用完我们之后
The Rack uses us up and then they toss us aside
就会把我们抛到一边
when they're done with us.
我们挚爱的兄弟们
The only reason our beloved "Brotherhood"
对我这头老牛感兴趣的唯一原因
is interested in my ancient ass at all,
就是因为我上了搜捕令
is because my name's on a warrant.
因为这个
'Cause of this--
我不是为搜捕令来的 乔 你可以走
I'm not working the warrant, Joe. You can leave.
我只需要这个
I just need this.
那么就麻烦了
Well, now, that's gonna be a problem.
-因为我也想要 -我们说了单独来
- Because so do I. - We said come alone!
怎么回事 她是谁
What the hell is this? Who's she?
我不知道 英尼斯
I got no idea, Innis.
我从没见过她
Never seen her before in my life.
如果你们不认识 那么
Well if you two don't know each other, then
她也不会在意我爆你的头
she won't care if I blow off your head.
三
Three,
二
Two...
科特勒家族领地
被抓了 显然是因为他
Captured. No doubt because of him.
我跟你说过 友谊让你软弱
I told you. Friendship makes you weak.
现在相信了吗
Do you believe me, now?
-闭嘴 -我什么也没说
- Shut up. - I didn't say anything.
我还跟你说了 让你跑
And I told you to run.
我也说过 我要你偷的东西
And I told you, I need what you stole.
真想知道那鬼东西到底是什么
Wish I knew what the hell it was.
我也想知道
Yeah, me too.
什么
What?
你不知道那个是什么
You don't know what it is?
那你为什么偷 你这个白♥痴♥
Why did you steal it, you idiot?
我追踪了公♥司♥
I get my kicks targeting ships with the most security,
最高安全等级的飞船
thumbing my nose at the Company.
大多数时候他们都会送很多货物
Most of the time they come with pretty good cargo,
但这次
but this time...
只有这个不起眼的小盒子
just that one tiny ass little box.
如果公♥司♥想要它 它一定有价值
If the Company wants it, it's got value.
你怎么了 乔
What happened to you, Joe?
生活
Life.
科特勒家庭是政♥治♥激进分子
The Kotlers here are political radicals.
真正的利斯人
True Leithians.
我曾经接过他们家族成员的搜捕令
I was serving a warrant to one of their sons
他们付钱让我另寻出路
and they paid me to look the other way.
不久就开始付钱让我帮他们偷东西
Pretty soon they just started paying me to steal them things.
基本是枪 很多枪
Guns, mostly. Lots of guns.
听着
Look,
很抱歉把你拖下水 妲奇
I'm sorry I dragged you into this, Dutch.
你认识我时 我还没这么糟糕
I was a much better man when you knew me.
现在你也比某些人强
You're still a better man than some.
卢卡斯 听着兄弟 你得放了她
Lucas, listen, brother, you've gotta let her go.
你得放了她 这是个误会
You've got to let her go. This is a misunderstanding.
他要是伤害你 我就剁了他的手
If he hurts you, I will take his hands.
很抱歉 小姐
I apologize, Miss.
有时候我儿子有时候比较冲动
Sometimes my son has more passion than sense.
她是个威斯利星骗子
She's a lying dirty Westerlyn.
我们把她和她的死胖子同伙吊死吧
Let's just string her up, her and her pig friend.
你们家族有点种族歧视
Your family's a wee bit racist.
我儿子是个爱国主义者
My son is a patriot.
我们只信仰纯正的利斯血统
We believe in a pure Leith.
我们和乔有约定
We had an arrangement with Joe.
但当我们来征收时 他却和另一个
Only when we come to collect, he's with another Rack Agent
联盟特工在一起 还有没人认识的装置
and some device nobody seems to be able to identify.
告诉我 你们在计划什么
So tell me, what are your people planning?
是突袭检查吗
Is this reconnaissance for a raid?
不是 我已经告诉你了
No, I already told you.
你脖子上是什么
What's this on your neck?
别
Don't!
可能是在录像
It's probably recording us.
他们是间谍
They're spies.
带上乔 搞清楚到底发生了什么事
Take Joe. Find out what the hells is going on.
不 等等 我们谈谈[招供]
No! Wait, let's talk!
相信我 你会全招了的
Trust me, you will talk.
你们两个都是
You'll both talk.
该死
Damn!
你一个奎雷什人竟然能保留霍克草
You can hold your hokk for a Qreshi!
-无意冒犯 -无妨
- No offense. - None taken.
你是土生土长的威斯利人吗
Are you a born Westie?
已经是第五代人了
Fifth generation.
这么说你的孙辈就是第七代了
Wow, so your grandkids are seventh gen?
真有你的
Good for you!
没错
Damn right.
等利斯星打开大门的时候
They'll be making the jump to Leith
他们就能在那有一席之地
when they open the gates.
我已经在那给他们选了一块不错的地皮
Got a nice little plot picked out for them there already.
这方面公♥司♥对我还是挺好的
Company's been good to me in that way.
他们理应如此
They should be.
对你来说肯定不容易 穿上这身制♥服♥
Can't be easy for you, putting on that uniform,
为了他们每天监管你的手下
policing your own people for them every day.
没错
Yeah.
但为了你自己 有些事是非做不可的
But you do what you've gotta do, to take care of your own.
其他的日子里
The other days,
只管喝酒便是
you drink.
现在什么情况
What are we dealing with?
-视野范围内检测到活动 -内部呢
- Got movement on the perimeter. - And inside?
有两间房♥间
Two rooms.
你们的姑娘在大房♥间里
Your girl's in the big one.
只有她和一个男人
Just her and one other guy.
我们冲进去 把妲奇救出来 我们上
We're going in and Dutch is coming out. Let's go.
拿什么上 你那迷人的贱笑么
Going in with what, your winning smile?
看看那面旗帜
Look at the flag.
-真利斯人 -那又如何
- True Leithians. - So?
极端民族主义者 厌恶外来者
Extreme nationalists, hate outsiders.
里面说不定有个军♥火♥库
Probably have an arsenal in there.
我们要有个切实的计划
We need an actual plan.
你们两个殿后 解决掉守卫
You two hang back, take care of the guards,
我潜进去救出妲奇 这就是切实的计划
I'll take the door and grab Dutch. That's the actual plan.
-他一点就炸 对吧 -有点
- He gets growly, doesn't he? - Little bit.
访问公♥司♥数据库
Access Company database.
访问受限 需要生物签名
Access restricted. Biometric signature required.
不是吧
Oh, come on!
想想 西姆斯 好好想想
Think, Simms, think.
体♥检♥时间到了 大兵 说"啊"
Time for your physical, soldier. Say ahh.
呼吸样本验证通过
Halimetric sample verified.
-允许访问 -太好了
- Access granted. - Yes!
去你的 还高科技呢
In your face, technology.
公♥司♥数据库 交叉对比所有医师
Company Database. Cross-reference physicians.
-关键词 "耶格尔" -搜索中
- Key word: Jaegar. - Searching.
换做是我 我不会费劲试图挣脱的
Yeah, I wouldn't bother trying to break free of those.
这是一种特殊的纤维 你越是挣扎...
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表