剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
- Well, I need to hurt you. - Why?
我有我的任务 我是名优秀的士兵
I have my mission. I'm a good soldier.
可惜 我更优秀
Well, I'm a better one.
怎么回事
What happened?
你哥哥...
Your brother...
他怎么了 出什么事了
What about him? What's wrong?
他 他刚刚...
He, uh... he just...
他突然就变了个人
he just changed.
他突然对我动手 就好像...
He went off on me, like...
好像有人打开了什么开关
like someone pulled a switch.
约翰尼 他刚刚想杀我
Johnny, he tried to kill me.
-达文 拜托 -约翰
- D'avin? C'mon! - John.
不 不 他不可能这样做的
No, no, no, no. He wouldn't do that.
他攻击了我 就像他以前攻击他的小队一样
He turned on me, like he turned on his squad,
而数小时前我们刚好找到了耶格尔
hours after finding Jaegar.
你觉得这是巧合吗
You think that's a coincidence?
是她干的 我知道是她干的
She did this, I know she did.
-她在用某种方法控制了他 -好吧
- She's controlling him somehow. - OK, OK,
那 那我们该怎么办
what... what do we need to do?
我要回去找耶格尔
I'm going back to Jaegar.
让她帮达文恢复正常
She's going to fix this,
否则我就一刀一刀的把她的肉给剜下来
or I'm going to break her, a piece at a time.
你留在这里
You stay here.
看住你哥哥 他...
Watch your brother, he's...
他在货舱
he's in the cargo hold.
小心点
Be careful.
你好 约翰尼
Hi, Johnny.
你对她做了什么
What the hell did you do to her?
-只带重要资料走 -我们之前说什么来着
- Just pack the essentials. - Was it something we said?
我猜你没想到我们还活着吧
Guessing you didn't expect to see any of us alive again.
对
No,
但为了以防万一 我也做了准备
but I prepared for it just in case.
约翰尼 我需要你帮我解除防护场
Johnny, I need help with a security field.
-约翰尼 -这是信♥号♥♥屏蔽区
- Johnny? - It's a black zone.
无法和外界沟通 你请自便吧
No outside communication. Make yourself comfortable.
我们很快就走了
We'll be gone soon.
为什么
Why?
你得拜托它的控制 达文
Hey! You need to shake this off, D'av.
我知道真实的你还在里面
I know the real you is still in there.
你还记得我们在吉塞的最后一夏吗
Remember our last winter at Kipsey?
那个胖小孩兰迪
That fat kid Randy,
总是偷我们溜冰鞋的那个
the one who always stole our skates?
我们当时恨透了他
Boy, we hated him.
但当他掉进冰窟的时候
But you still risked your ass for his
你仍然冒着生命危险去救他
when he fell through the ice.
你直接就跟着他跳进了水里
You just went in right after him.
等你回来的那段时间里
That was the scariest five minutes of my life,
是我人生最担惊受怕的五分钟
waiting for you to come back.
那才是真正的你
That is who you are.
你的正义感比我知道的任何人都要强
You do the right thing better than anyone I know.
而且你总是能...
And you always...
回来
come back.
好了 我们会治好你的
OK, so we're gonna fix you.
妲奇去找耶格尔了
Dutch is with Jaegar right now,
她在想办法
she's working on it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是名优秀的士兵
I'm a good soldier.
达文
D'av...
我想我明白你对达文♥做♥了什么了
So, I think I figured out what you really did to D'avin.
那我做了什么
And what exactly is that?
把他变成某种人体武器
Turned him into some kind of human weapon
你想让他攻击谁 他就攻击谁
you could target at whoever you want.
简单来说就是这样
That's a simplistic description,
反正你这女人看起来就头脑简单
but you seem a simplistic woman.
研制出有缺陷产品的人可不是我
I'm not the one with the flawed technique.
你并没有自己想的那么厉害
You're not as good as you think you are,
不然他也不可能想得起来
or else he never would have remembered.
达到完美需要一个过程
Perfection is a process.
我们的任务是让士兵对自己人兵戎相见
Our mandate was to turn soldiers against their own forces.
我跟你保证 我们成功了
And I assure you, we succeeded.
如果这么说能让你好受点
If it makes you feel any better,
本来只是为了进行概念上的演示
it was only meant to be a proof of concept demonstration,
-不会造成真的伤亡 -是吗
- no casualties. - Yeah?
那什么地方出错了
What went wrong?
我们低估了你朋友杀戮的决心
We underestimated your friend's determination to kill.
害我丢了工作
Cost me my job.
你的士兵朋友在原先的星系
Your soldier friend almost tracked me down
就差点找到过我
once before, on our home world.
我后来和公♥司♥的协议之一
My deal with the Company included
就是发布一个他的捕杀令
placing a Kill Warrant on him,
防止他跟着我到奎德来
in case he followed me to the Quad.
-是你发布的 -现在他们又不顾我死活了
- That was you? - And now they've let me hang out to dry.
不得不说
I have to say,
你的人脉关系确实令人惊讶
you have some very impressive connections.
我也许不是天才 医生
I may not be a genius, doc,
但我能数到三
but I can count to three.
一
One...
二
Two...
三
Three.
露西 给我找个医生
Lucy, get me a doctor.
我需要更明确的信息 约翰
I need more specifics, John.
约翰
John?
约翰
John?
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
紧急协议
搜索 传输范围内的医生
发送求救信♥号♥♥
地点 20.43.29 威斯利
你应该知道
You should know:
我的工作很重要
my work is important.
你根本不清楚奎德将要面对什么
You have no idea what's coming to the Quad,
这种技术对我们意味着什么
what it could mean for all of us.
我只知道 你伤害了我的朋友
Here's what I know: You hurt my friend.
他伤害了我 所以我现在要伤害你了
He hurt me. And now I'm going to hurt you.
那样你就无法再对他或其他人再这么做了
So that you can't do this to him, or anyone else, again.
他来了
He's here.
-就在外面 -让他停了 快
- Outside. - Turn him off. Now.
我为什么要那么做
Now why would I do that?
他被设定去杀死自己的队员
He's programmed to kill his team.
对我不具有威胁
He's no threat to me.
而我对你有威胁
I am.
停止控制他
Shut him down.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
怎么回事
What's happening?
妲奇
Dutch?
让我看看你的眼睛
Show me your eyes.
我先处理点事
Just finishing something.
你别乱动
Hang tight.
现在呢
What happens now?
我们都清楚 我不可能就这样放了你
We both know I can't leave you like this.
下次不会再有这样的机会了
He'll never be safe again.
你知道这东西怎么操作吗
You know how to run that thing?
我要给你一件你没有给过达文的东西
I'm gonna give you something you never gave D'avin:
一个选择
a choice.
选枪
The gun,
还是进行记忆消除
or the memory-wipe procedure.
我选择枪
The gun.
那就消除记忆吧
Procedure it is.
送她进去 消除她的记忆
Strap her in. Take her memories.
所有记忆
All of them.
出示你的身份
Identify yourself.
-帕特 是你呼叫了我 -请前往货舱
- Pawter. You called. - You are required in cargo hold.
露西 他是什么血型
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表