剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Not on Qreshi soil,
就不是九大家族正统的子嗣
and therefore not a trueborn Nine.
我没义务照顾随便谁的孩子
I have no obligation to a random baby.
谁给你出了更高的价格
Who made the better offer?
哪个家族把你收买♥♥了
Which family bought you out?
你无法理解这里面各种微妙的
There are delicate politics at play here you could not
政♥治♥关系 我简单跟你说吧
begin to understand, so let me say it simply:
你们令我失望了 扫兴者
You failed me, Killjoy.
我不会轻易原谅你们的
I will not soon forget it.
我们闯进去
We're going in.
妲奇 那可就犯了枉法和违法两条罪了
Dutch. There's bending the law and then there's breaking it.
护盾能量还有90%
Shields still at 90%.
我们这是公然和九大家族作对
We are talking about going up against The Nine.
跟黛尔·塞亚作对
Against Delle Seyah.
她会把我们送进黑雨监狱的 妲奇
She could have us staked in Black Rain, Dutch.
等到她要对我们动手时
And by the time she's done with us,
我们可能会求着她送我们去
we might be begging to be.
要是她一开始就不想我们完成任务
If she didn't want us to finish the job,
她根本不会雇我们
she shouldn't have hired me.
而且她最不希望的就是此事宣扬开
And the last thing she wants is publicity.
康丝坦丝 再坚持两分钟
Constance, two more minutes.
让孩子知道该听谁的 坚持住
Let that baby know who's boss. And hold on.
约翰 有公♥司♥的飞船跟着我们
John, we have Company ships on our tail.
警告
Hailing.
你们无权进入奎雷什领空
You have unlawfully entered Qreshi airspace
若不离开将立即击落
and will be shot down if you do not pull up.
不要试图着陆
Do not attempt to land.
否则我们将依法攻击
We will execute with impunity.
恕我冒昧请求着陆 边境巡逻队
I'd respectfully hold on that, Border Patrol.
我们是联盟特工 带着有效的搜捕令
We are Rack Agents with an active Warrant.
一定是有什么误会
This must be some sort of mistake.
我们正收起武器 让我们弄清♥真♥♥相♥
We're disabling our weaponry. Let's figure this out.
你们跟我来 包围起来
You, come with me! Secure the perimeter!
货舱中生命迹象稳定
Bio still in cargo bay.
我去看看 我保证不会有事的
I'll have a look. I'm sure everything is fine.
警告过你们禁止着陆了
You were told not to land.
夫人说得很清楚了
My lady was very clear.
我们有有效的联盟搜捕令
We have a valid Rack Warrant.
所以你们的飞船才能完好无损
Which is why your ship is still intact.
给我回飞船上去
Get back on board
否则我会将它炸得粉碎
or I'll splatter this grass with gray matter.
-做事有点偏激了 -我喜欢
- That's a bit extreme. - I liked it.
这才像真实世界里的人
Felt like it came from a real place.
我们来此只是负责运送贵重货物
We're just here to drop off some precious cargo.
肯德里家族的黛尔·塞亚·肯德里
Delle Seyah Kendry, of Land Kendry:
请允许我介绍新诞生的奎雷什公民
may I introduce the latest Qreshi citizen.
正统血脉 出生在木星的土地上
Trueborn, on mother soil.
你的土地
Your soil.
多亏了你 勒哈尼的血脉得以延续
Thanks to you, the Lahani line lives on.
赞美天地
Praise the trees.
九大家族再次完整
The Nine are whole again.
欢迎回家 小家伙
Welcome home, little one.
我就不去计较
I've overlooked that
代♥孕♥者曾呼吸过污浊的威斯利空气这件事了
the surrogates breathed polluted Westerley air.
世人只会知道那女孩保持了100%的纯净
As far as everyone else knows, the girls remain 100% pure.
我猜你是为了自己的利益才不计较的
Well, I imagine that's to your advantage,
现在你就是继承者的法定监护人了
now that you're the heir's legal Guardian.
你...
You, uh,
你今晚给我树立了几个敌人
you made me a few enemies tonight.
-鲁莽的举动 逼我出牌 -不尽然
- Reckless move, forcing my hand. - Not really.
"当你的敌人有两张面孔时
"When your enemy has two faces,
那就与两张都达成交易"
strike a deal with both."
没搞错吧
You can't be serious.
-你也读《达莱克》 -只知道这一句话
- You've read Derhlek? - Only the simple words.
继续
Well, go on then.
你倒说说 扫兴者
Amuse me, Killjoy.
-我有哪两张面孔 -要我说
- What are my two faces? - By my count?
你是个正派的人 真心希望
You're a decent person genuinely trying
保护代♥孕♥者
to protect the surrogates.
-还有呢 -一个无情的政♥治♥家
- Or? - A ruthless politician,
甚至利用我找到那些女孩
who either used me to find the girls
好让你去袭击她们
so that you could attack them,
或是跟想这么做的人达成交易
or cut a deal with the persons who did.
你认为是哪一种
What's your bet?
都有可能
Even odds.
但我都可以搞定
But I can make either work.
如果你是个正派的人
If you are a decent person,
那孩子就是安全的
the baby is safe.
如果我是个狡猾的投机者呢
And if I'm a scheming opportunist?
他就更安全了
He's even safer.
奎雷什人18岁前无法将土地继承给别人
Qreshis can't bequeath land until they turn eighteen,
没有他 你根本什么都拿不到
and you've no claim to his without him.
所以不管你是好是坏
So, good or evil,
为了满足自身的最大利益
it's now in your best interest
你会尽你所能保他周全
to do everything in your power to keep him safe.
你可真是真人不露相啊
Aren't you a pearl hiding in the muck.
-谢谢 -这是赞赏
- Thank you? - It's a compliment.
对于一个饱经风霜的女人来说
You have an unusual grasp of statecraft,
你展现出了非比寻常的处世之道
for a woman with calloused hands.
我说不定用得上你这样令人捉摸不透的人
I could use someone of your complexity.
现在在我杀了你之前
Now get off my property
赶紧滚出我的地盘
before I have you shot.
我喜欢她
I like her.
调查出她的一切
Find out everything you can.
这是我这辈子
That was the most painful,
最痛苦 最害怕的经历
terrifying experience of my life.
我为什么一直盯着他的手指甲看
Why can't I stop staring at his fingernails?
我听说他们要你留下来当他的保姆
I've heard they've asked you to stay on, as his nanny.
我一直希望他们会允许我留下来
I always hoped they would.
他从来就不是我的
He was never really mine,
但我希望能留在他的生命中
but I hoped I would stay in his life,
教他我家乡的事
teach him about my home.
培养一个能理解利斯的奎雷什领主
Help raise a Qreshi leader who understands Leith.
肯定还有时间
There's certainly time.
我需要你带我和克拉拉回家
I need you to take Clara and I home.
回你的农场吗
Your farm?
不
No.
那已经不是我的家了
That's not my home anymore.
别告诉我你要继续代♥孕♥
Don't say you're staying a Vessel.
不 是一个守护者
No. A Guardian.
教别的女孩有幸来参与
Coach other girls through this honor.
你知道这不算什么幸事
You know it's not honor.
这都是我们的看法
It's whatever we make of it.
你曾问我想想自己要什么吗
You asked me to figure out what I want?
这就是我想要的
This is what I want.
只要需要这些女孩来代♥孕♥
Someone has to protect the vessels,
就必须要保护她们
for as long as the girls are called to serve.
他们为我放弃了这么多
And after everything they gave up for me,
我怎么可以抛弃我的姐妹呢
how can I abandon my sisters?
有你在真是她们的幸运啊
They'll be lucky to have you.
-你准备好了吗 -没有
- You ready? - No.
皮姆·耶格尔博士
最后已知地点
马迪杜斯
那些女孩们终于睡着了
Girls are finally asleep.
来瓶藻酿酒吗
Algae brew?
她曾出现在奎雷什
She was on Qresh.
在首都马迪达斯
In the capital city. Madidus.
-谁 -耶格尔博士
- Who? - Dr. Jaegar.
-"曾" -她从被带往
- "Was"? - There's no sign of her
这个系统的途中逃离之后
after she stepped off the transport
就不见了 但是有人
that brought her to this system. But someone,
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表