剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Why are you so worried about Johnny?
如果他在说谎 也许是有正当理由
If he is lying, maybe he's doing it for a good reason?
在给你准备什么惊喜
Some kind of nice surprise?
是的... 才怪
Yeah... no.
他是要做傻事
He's about to do something stupid.
大角星奴隶船
你们这些娘娘腔听好
Alright, listen up, bitch.
我们在J星团全境巡回演出
Our circuit takes us up and down the J star cluster.
等你们付完旅费
When you are done working off your fare,
我们可以把你们放到沿途随便哪个殖民地去
we can drop you off at any one of the colonies along our route.
在此之前... 你们归我们所有
Until then, we own you.
你们赢一场比赛就可以偿清一部分旅费
Every fight you win goes towards paying down your fare.
想要走得更远 要支付的就更多
The further you wanna travel, the more you gotta pay off.
想要支付更多 就要参加更多的比赛
The more you gotta pay off, the more you gotta fight.
博得粉丝青睐 比赛也会更多
Fan favorites get more matches,
所以大家好好表现吧
so let's try to look pretty out there.
现在 好好学着
Now... watch and learn.
如果让我选第一个对手要花多少钱
Listen, what would it cost me to pick my first opponent?
不一定 你的人选是谁
Depends. Who you got in mind?
柯比·安德拉斯
Coby Andras.
这个算我请你
this one's on me.
利斯集市
贝勒斯·哈迪
搜捕令中介
这已经是你今年完成的第六个搜捕令了
Make six Warrants you've cleared this cycle.
担心我破了你的纪录吗
You worried about your record?
你要是真快破记录了 我可以直接杀了你
We both know I'll just shoot you if you get too close.
-约翰尼在哪 -这星期我自己干
- Where's Johnny? - I'm on my own this week.
有能尽快解决的低级搜捕令吗
Got any low level Warrants I can knock out fast?
二级或者三♥级♥的
Some Level 2s or 3s?
有啊 回收的 转运的
Sure. Repos, transpos...
但你不该先把手头的搜捕令了结吗
But shouldn't you concentrate on finishing your active Warrant?
-什么手头的 -那个五级搜捕令
- What active Warrant? - The Level Five Warrant
你在12小时前领的
you signed on for twelve hours ago?
-叫柯比·安德拉斯 -贝勒斯
- One Coby Andras. - Bellus,
搜捕令
五级
柯比·安德拉斯
五级搜捕令可是就地杀死 我不接这种
Level Fives are Kill-work. I don't do those.
我和你搭档也是这么说的
What I told your partner.
-约翰尼 -对啊
- Johnny? - Mm-hmm.
蓝眼睛说他在帮你做准备
Blue-eyes said he was helping you prep it,
所以我把资料给他了
so I gave him the info.
他没有撒谎吧 也许是用你的名字来
He wasn't lying to me, was he? Using your name
执行高于他等级的搜捕令
to chase a Warrant above his rank, maybe?
当然不会
Of course not.
那可是违法的
That'd be illegal.
露西 联♥系♥到他了吗
Lucy, do you have him?
已进入皮下植入耳机的通讯范围
Subdermal comlink in range.
约翰尼·雅各布斯 无论你在搞什么鬼
Johnny Jaqobis, whatever dumbass shit
都停下来 我快到了
you're doing, stop. I'm almost there.
我现在有点没空聊天 妲奇
I can't really chat right now, Dutch.
那就听我说
Then just listen.
冒我的名字领五级搜捕令
Forging my name on a Level Five?
搞什么鬼 约翰
What the hell, John!
我们是猎人 不是刽子手
We're hunters, not executioners.
我别无选择 之后再跟你解释 你别管了
I had no choice. I'll explain later. Just... stay out of it.
通话已断开
Comlink deactivated.
-他刚刚是把我屏蔽了吗 -确认
- Did he just block me? - Affirmative.
这可不行
Oh, hell no.
露西 解除屏蔽 重连上他时通知我
Lucy, override that. Let me know when you reconnect his com.
告诉他我要去揍他一顿
Tell him I'm coming to kick his ass.
明白 他会很快挨揍
Understood. Ass-kicking imminent.
小心地上血滑
Try not to slip on the blood.
约翰尼
Johnny?
达文 天呐
D'avin. Damn.
大角星奴隶船
天呐 我好像之前都没意识到真的是你
Damn, I guess I didn't really think it was you until now.
-你还好吗 哥哥 -还行
- How you been, bro? - Okay.
-"卖♥♥身斗士" -是啊
- "Indentured fighter". - Right.
-你来干什么 -我来把你救出去
- What are you doing here? - Look, I'm busting you out!
你把我的债都还清了吗
You paid my debt?
当然没有 你知道你欠了多少吗
Oh, hell no! Do you know how much you owe?
顺便一提 你那可是太不负责任了
By the way, that is incredibly irresponsible.
你现在假装受伤 到医务室去
You fake an injury, get to the infirmary
我会处理接下来的事 好吗
and I've handled the rest. Okay?
你假装重重栽到地上 我数三
So you fake a hard dive in three...
二
two...
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
搞什么
What the hell?
来真的吗
Seriously?
好吧 打起来
Okay, let's go.
取消比赛 让我带走我的搭档
Call off the fight and let me have my partner.
是啊 "就那么取消掉"
Yeah, "Just call it off".
让老板活剜了我吗 不可能
And have my tits handed to me by my boss? I don't think so.
你不能让他在里面 公♥司♥无权指挥
You can't keep him in there. The Company have no authority
-扫兴者 -他要是想出来
- over Killjoys. - He wants out,
只要开口就行 不然的话
all he's gotta do is ask. Until then?
观众付钱进来就爱看鲜血横飞的打斗
Paying viewers love a blood bath...
你家这小伙子看起来挺爱流血
and your boy looks like a bleeder.
好吧 我本来不想像混♥蛋♥一样以权压人
Okay, I didn't want to be a jerk and pull rank,
但我有逮捕安德拉斯的搜捕令
but I have a Warrant for Andras.
五级搜捕令
柯比·安德拉斯
有又怎样
Good for you.
这是个捕杀令吗 我还没见过呢
Ooh, is that a kill warrant? I've never seen one of those.
你不能阻止我带走安德拉斯
You can't stop me from taking Andras.
但我也没有义务帮忙
I don't have to help either.
我懂法 扫兴者只有在进行实际接触后
I know the law. Killjoys only have possession
才有权带走人
if they make physical contact.
你得动手啊 小女孩
You gotta lay hands, baby girl.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
真是多谢了
Thanks for your help.
真是见了鬼了
Oh, you are shitting me.
不错啊 但右手还是太低
Not bad! Still dropping your right.
你还是尽出些下流招数
Still fighting dirty.
那又怎么样 你要跑去跟妈妈哭鼻子吗
What're you gonna do, cry to Mom about it?
混♥蛋♥ 妈妈三年前去世了
Asshole. Mom died three years ago.
妈妈去世了吗
Mom died?
对不起 我不知道 怎么回事
I'm sorry, I didn't know. How?
她最后几年扁桃体炎很严重
She had Quinsy pretty bad the last couple of years.
我没法告诉你 根本找不到你
Couldn't find you to tell you.
但你就希望这样 不是吗
But that's exactly what you wanted, huh?
与所有人断绝联♥系♥ 包括我 为什么
Cut ties with everyone? Even me? Huh? Why?
你去哪儿了
Huh? Where have you been?
你别管
Leave it alone.
-妲奇 -范西
- Dutch. - Fancy.
你的目标是谁
Who's your collar?
在笼子里和你家小伙在一起
In the cage with your boy.
五级搜捕令 你呢
Level Five Warrant. You?
发了两次捕杀令吗 老天
Double booking a Kill Warrant? Damn.
某人一定特想杀死这可怜的混♥蛋♥
Someone must really want this poor bastard dead.
谁会这么做 肯定是个文书错误 对吧
Who does that? Gotta be a clerical error, right?
-可能 -那我们应该停止追杀
- Could be. - So we should just call this off,
去找我们的中介问明白
go straighten it out with our Brokers...
然后等我一离开
And as soon as I leave,
你再绕回来自己完成任务吗
you double back and claim the kill yourself?
我可没那么傻
I don't think so.
你有信任问题
You've got trust issues.
你该去找什么人谈谈心
You should see someone about that.
我们好像还没正面交过锋 是吗
I don't think we've ever gone head to head, have we?
应该会很有趣吧
Should be fun.
通话重新接通
Comlink reactivated.
谢天谢地 约翰 能听见我吗 快出来
Thank the Trees. John, you hear me? Outta the pit.
其他特工也在追杀你的目标 游戏结束了
We got another agent on your target, play time's over.
我在努力呢
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表