剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
《扫兴者》前情提要
Previously on Killjoys...
我以为扫兴者只有五个等级呢
I thought there were only five killjoy levels.
确实只有五级 六级特工只是个传说罢了
There are. Six is an urban legend.
告诉你 真的有
I'm telling you, it is a thing.
你违背了你的誓言
You... Broke... Your oath.
你可以生我的气可以恨我 这很正常
It's okay to be angry, to hate me. It's normal.
在这里正常没有用 所以我才生气
Normal won't work here. That's why I'm angry.
你说得对 约翰 我们的团队散了
You're right, john. We're broken.
你想弥补吗
You wanna fix this?
那你就自己想办法
Then you figure it out.
-克兰是谁 -他曾是我的导师
- Who's Khlyen? - He was my tutor,
就在我长大的那个"后宫"
at the harem I grew up in.
约翰尼 我需要你想个办法
Johnny, I need you
用这个来找到他
to figure out a way to track him down with this.
-这是什么鬼东西 -神经链接
- What the hell is that!? - A neuro-link.
等我们找到他之后要怎么办
And what do we do when we find him?
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
威斯利星 旧城
你有过这样的感觉吗
You ever get the feeling...
就是那些天中某天的感觉
it's gonna be one of those days?
兄弟 闻到这清新的旧城空气了吗
Buddy! Smell that sweet Old Town air?
又是威斯利星美好的一天
It's another beautiful day in Westerley.
我们不如让自己配合享受一下吧
Why don't we just take it down a notch?
好吧 你看
Okay, look.
就是个搞砸的搜捕令 十块罚金 最多
It's a disorderly Warrant. Ten joy fine, max.
我会帮你付钱 歇一下吧
Hell, I'll pay it for you. Just take a breath...
好选择 谢谢你
Good call, thank you.
你要用上扳手 认真的吗
Ah, you're going with the wrench? Seriously?
该死的
Dammit.
结束了
Lights out.
藏了武器吗 和尚 太淘气了
Hiding weapons, monk? Naughty, naughty.
他们叫这是"小上校"
They call it the "Little Colonel".
碳化物外壳
Carbide casing.
可以避开武器扫描仪
Undetectable to weapon scanners.
和平是危险的事业
Peace is a dangerous business.
所有人里你最该知道
You of all people should understand
为自己的信念拿起武器的意义
what it means to take up arms for something you believe in.
我相信付钱的一切
I believe in what pays.
我为别人的战争奋斗的日子结束了
My years of fighting other people's wars are over.
而且 我都不是威斯利星人
Besides, I'm not even from Westerley.
你们的问题不是我的问题
Your problems aren't my problems.
那就继续那么自欺欺人吧 扫兴者
Keep telling yourself that, killjoy.
你们所有第七代都可以亲我的...
All you seventh gen'ers can kiss my--
滚去外面亲
They can kiss it outside.
-怎么那么大火气 -怎么能不气
- Wow, what's with all the commotion? - What isn't?
一个传流言的蠢货
Some fool spreading rumors.
说九大家族要食言
Says the Nine are gonna
不许威斯利星人迁去利斯
renege on letting Westerlyns immigrate to Leith,
那关我什么事
which is fine by me.
利斯抢走我的酒 抢走我的生意
Leith takes my drunks, they take my business.
下一小时酒水五折
Drinks are half off for the next hour
向土地申领日致敬
in honor of Claimant Day!
听起来生意还不错啊
Sounds like business is good.
我今天都第三次
That's the third time today
自己去倒垃圾了
I've had to take out my own trash.
我可没说包吃包住 你知道的
Room and board ain't free, you know.
我知道 我知道 我在努力
I know, I know. I'm trying.
只是那些低级搜捕令
It's just these low level Warrants
让我满旧城跑
have me running all over Old Town.
没有飞船 我只能在这里到处抓小混混
Without a ship, i'm stuck chasing the dregs.
当落单的扫兴者太糟心了
Being a solo killjoy sucks ponat.
小心点
Ah-ah-ah-ah. Careful,
人们会误以为你是本地人的
people will mistake you for a local.
说到落单
Oh, speaking of solo--
有人来拜访你了
you got a visitor.
你要想小睡一觉
If you're gonna take a nap,
我建议你睡有弹簧的那一侧
I suggest the side with actual springs.
抱歉
Sorry.
昨晚在奎雷什执行
Rough night chasing down
四级搜捕令累坏了
some level fours on Qresh.
说起来 现在要洗澡都得提前额外付费了吗
Speaking of rough-- pree charging extra for showers now?
我要大笑 然后深吸气了
Ah! I'd laugh, but then I'd have to inhale.
我们不如谈谈讲和吧
Why don't we start with a peace offering?
你的东西 从露西上拿来的
Your stuff, from Lucy.
谢谢 真的
Oh, thanks, really.
我真是太无礼了 招待你点什么吧
Where are my manners? Can I offer you something?
要霍克酒吗
Some hokk?
我只想知道你的情况比你的气味好
I just want to know you're doing better than you smell.
挺好 这只独狼
Oh yeah. This lone wolf?
当然好 我是个自♥由♥自在的自♥由♥人
Absolutely. I'm a free man running wild and free.
你说了两次自♥由♥
You said free twice.
我就是有那么自♥由♥
Well, that's how free I be.
约翰怎么样
How's John?
-替我向他问好 -我会的
- Say Hi to him for me, I guess. - Sure, I will.
我得走了
I'd better get going.
好吧 我也得整理一下
Yeah, I got to concentrate on putting up my
枕头被子什么的
pillows and cushions, and such.
那是内衣和哑铃
It's underwear and some weights.
改天再来看你 真心的
But rain check on the hokk. For real.
你知道去哪找我 我就在这里
Yeah, you know where to find me. I'll be right here.
只能在这里
Just right here.
放轻松 杀手
Easy, killer.
别自视过高 我还在进步呢
Don't patronize. I'm still dropping my shoulder.
你确实强壮了一些
Yeah, you're stronger.
这让我很高兴
That makes me happy.
不错嘛 我知道我让你和达文
That's good. I know that fake Warrant
陷入的假搜捕令很...
that I put you and D'av through was--
不合适 幼稚 还差点毁了我们的飞船
Inappropriate, juvenile, and almost melted our ship?
却很必要
Necessary.
我得确认你没事了
I needed to make sure that you're ok.
你已经重新做回自己
That you were 100% back to you.
我很好
I'm cool.
比你强多了 虽然还是老样子
Much cooler than you, but that's nothing new.
我有个一直在做[坐]的东西送给你
Then I have something I've been sitting on.
-你的屁♥股♥ -一份礼物
- Your ass? - A present.
-你给我们捡了个宠物 -她真有趣
- You got us a pet? - Funny. She's funny.
她叫卡琳 帮我修神经链接
Her name's Carlene. She helped me fix the neuro-link.
-抱歉 -我们可以用这个追踪你的朋友
- Sorry. - We can use it to track your friend.
克兰不是我的朋友
Khlyen is not my friend.
你确定有用吗
Are you sure this'll work?
你准备好了 我们就能做到 妲奇
If you're ready, we can do this, Dutch.
我们能找到克兰
We can find Khlyen.
今晚
Tonight.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
来 来 不请自来*
*Come come come uninvited
逃 逃 徒然奔逃*
*Run run run 'til I find ya
无论你何方神圣*
*I don't care which side that you're fighting
自会让你出局*
*Gonna get you gone
人们都有自己的神经特征
People have their own neuro-signatures.
脑波就像指纹一样
Brainwaves are like fingerprints.
每个人都是独一无二的
Everyone's are different.
你的朋友
Your friend--
你的目标 非常特别
Your targets are very...unique.
我猜一定特别得混♥蛋♥
Extra dickish, I bet.
电极
Electrodes.
上一次你们双向共用一个神经通道
Now, last time, you both agreed to share one neuro-pathway.
这次 你的脑波可以不经克兰允许
This time, your brainwaves will be chasing Khlyen's
就找到他
without his permission.
我们得让你的大脑进入游离状态
We have to get your brain into a fugue state.
大脑投影需要完全进入
Cerebral projection requires a total immersion
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表