剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
I don't understand the problem.
我不理解问题所在
The problem is you don't understand the problem.
问题就是你不理解问题所在
I don't. They're not personal!
我确实不理解 它们没有带个人感情
This feels like a jar of treats for a dog!
那就像是给狗准备的一罐狗粮
So, you're saying you do n't want any of these?
所以你是说你一点都不想要吗
It most certainly is personal.
当然是带个人感情的了
I picked out each and every one of them with you in mind.
我精心挑选每个礼物时 心里想的都是你
From that store you like.
去的都是你喜欢的商店
Oh, Robert, it doesn't matter where you got them.
罗伯特 你从哪里买♥♥的不重要
It's why you got them. I give up.
你为什么买♥♥的才重要 我放弃了
I don't buy you a gift, you're mad.
我不给你买♥♥礼物 你就生气
I do buy you a gift, you're mad.
我给你买♥♥了礼物 你还是生气
Those aren't the only options. No, they are not.
那不是唯一的选择 的确 当然不是
Would you do this to Sol? No, he would not!
你会这样对索尔吗 不 他才不会
Don't bring me into this.
别拖我下水
Would you go out and buy him 30 pairs of huaraches?
你会给他买♥♥30双平底皮凉鞋吗
Yeah, I didn't think so.
是吧 我也觉得不会
I used to think, "God, how nice.
我以前总觉得 天呐 多好啊
Robert went out and got me something because he knew I was sad."
罗伯特出门给我买♥♥东西 因为他知道我很难过
Or "Robert got me something special
或者 罗伯特给我买♥♥了特别的礼物
because he knew I was right and he was wrong."
因为他知道我是对的 他是错的
But that wasn't it at all.
但结果完全不是这样的
It wasn't for me at all. It was for you!
完全不是为了我 是为了你
So you didn't have to deal with me.
有了礼物你就不用应付我了
So you didn't even have to think about me.
你就没必要再考虑我
We'd have a fight and you'd give me a gift from your stash.
我们一吵架 你就可以从你的存货里给我挑个礼物
I used to think you gave me gifts because,
我以前总以为你送我礼物是因为...
I don't know, you weren't a talker.
怎么说呢 你不善言辞
But it was to keep me quiet. Huh?
但结果是为了让我别闹 对吧
To manage me. To handle me.
是为了应付我 糊弄我
Never, not once was it because you loved me.
没有哪一次是因为你爱我
I never understood our marriage until right now.
我直到这一刻才真正明白我们的婚姻
For God sakes, Grace, we're divorced.
天啊 格蕾丝 我们都离婚了
Aren't we past this?
这一切不是都过去了吗
Well, I'm not. Where is this coming from?
我不 你到底是为什么要闹这一出
I am still being treated the way I was for 40 years,
你现在对待我的方式 依然跟那40年一样
and I am not gonna settle for it anymore.
我绝不再接受这种方式了
Neither am I. I've got a belly full of rage and martini.
我也不会 我现在一肚子的怒气和马蒂尼酒
Sol lied to me about Kenny Loggins.
肯尼·拉金斯的事 索尔骗了我
He never bought my painting.
他根本没买♥♥过我的画
Yes! Yes, he did.
不 他买♥♥了
Yeah, we've heard that story a billion times.
是啊 那故事我们已经听了一百万遍了
Yeah. Yeah. "He saw it on the wall at Dad's office"--
是啊 他在老爸的办公室里看到了
No! Lies, lies! All lies!
不是 谎言谎言 都是谎言
You can't compare this lie to my other lies.
你不能把这个谎言和我的其他谎言相提并论
The other lies were self-serving. This one was for you.
其他的谎言都是为了我自己 这个是为了你
How generous of you. Oh, come on, Frankie.
你可真慷慨啊 拜托 弗兰琦
No. You humiliated me. I was trying to help!
不 你羞辱了我 我是想帮你
I believed in you and I wanted you to believe in you.
我当时对你有信心 也希望你对自己有信心
Oh, if you believed in me
如果你真的对我有信心
you would not have sold me a bag of magic beans.
你就不会这样戏弄我
He had the best of intentions.
他是出于好意
Oh, he always does when he lies.
他撒谎的时候都是这样的
Apparently, he thinks I'm a child he has to coddle.
显然 他觉得我是个需要他宠爱的孩子
Okay. Okay, everyone, let's--
好了好了 各位 我们都...
Let's just all take a breath.
我们都深呼吸一下
Mom, I get that this sucks... No.
老妈 我知道这感觉很糟... 不
but Dad's heart was in the right place.
但老爸的动机是好的
No, what about my heart?
不 那我呢
Does anyone get why I am royally cheesed?
有人明白我为什么这么炸吗
I get it. I think. What's "Cheesed"?
我明白 我觉得 "炸"是什么意思
She's wicked pissed.
就是说她非常生气
Oh, yeah. Then I do get it, because I'm really cheesed, too.
这样 那我真明白 因为我也非常炸
At least Sol humored her out of love.
至少索尔是出于爱才诓骗她的
What were you coming from?
你又是为了什么
Oh, right, expediency.
对哦 权宜之计
Oh, fine. Take me to court. I'd love to hear your argument.
好吧 带我上法庭吧 我很想听听你的辩词
"Your Honor, my ex-husband is a very bad man
法官大人 我的前夫是一个非常坏的人
because he bought me presents."
因为他给我买♥♥礼物
In bulk! Like you buy toilet paper!
成批地买♥♥ 就跟你买♥♥厕纸一样
Mom, don't you think you're being a little hard on Dad?
老妈 你不觉得你对老爸有点太苛刻了吗
I mean, he did think of you.
他确实是在想你
Just because they think they were being nice
就因为他们自以为做的是好事
doesn't mean they were.
并不意味着他们真的是好心
Just to circle back, Mom,
先绕回来一下 老妈
all of this jewelry is free and clear now?
这些珠宝现在都没人要了吗
Sol, don't you understand how disrespectful you were being?
索尔 你还不明白你有多不尊重人吗
You're acting as if I was trying to hurt her
你搞得好像我是故意要伤害她一样
when it was just the opposite.
但事实恰恰相反
I was not belittling her or dismissing her.
我没有贬低或者轻视她
Oh, really? Because "Her" is in the room
真的吗 因为"她"就在房♥间里
and you keep calling her "Her."
你却一直不叫她的名字
It feels a little dismissive to her.
她感觉有点受轻视
I can't believe that you of all people--
我真不敢相信 你竟然有脸
Yeah, you,
没错 说的就是你
are talking about being disrespectful to our mother.
在说什么不尊重我母亲
Because we had front-row seats for your drunken outburst.
因为我们亲眼目睹了你喝醉后爆发的样子
Oh, you're bad at this. You're bad at calming people down.
你不擅长这个 你很不擅长让人冷静
I didn't mean those things. I was angry,
我那些话不是真心的 我那时很生气
but I didn't mean them.
但我不是那个意思
I didn't. I swear. I'm so sorry.
我真不是 我发誓 真的很对不起
Apology accepted. Mmm. I'm so sorry.
接受你的道歉 我真的很抱歉
But that doesn't mean I'm not royally cheesed at the rest of you.
但那不意味着对你们其他人我不"炸"
What did we do? You!
我们又做了什么 你
You turned me into a little old lady who's losing her mind
你把我变成了一个丧失理智
and shouldn't even be allowed to drive.
根本不应该开车的老女人
And I'm just a dupe
我就是个大笨蛋
who couldn't possibly have any good advice to give.
根本不可能给出任何有用的建议
And you Oh, God.
而你 天呐
You said you wouldn't hire me because I'd overshadow you.
你说你不会雇我 因为我会遮盖你的光芒
But I gave you the first new idea
但是我给了你
that Say Grace has had since you took over--
你接管"格蕾丝驾到"之后的第一个创意
Well, we gave you the first idea,
我们给了你第一个创意
and you never acknowledged it.
但你从未认可过我们的功劳
You took credit for it and then you threw Frankie to the curb.
你占了这功劳 然后把弗兰琦踢到了一边
Mom, you try being in business with her.
妈 有本事你试试跟她做生意
Well, I might. I will.
我也许会 我会的
I am! You are?
我这就做 是吗
Well, yeah. We talked about it.
对啊 我们谈过了
Oh, yes. We talked about it. What are we doing?
是啊 我们谈过了 我们要做什么来着
What are we doing?
我们要做什么
I'll tell you what we're doing. We're...
我来告诉你我们要做什么 我们要....
We're making vibrators for women with arthritis.
我们要为有关节炎的女性设计振动棒
Yes! Vibrators! Brilliant!
对 振动棒 好极了
Please let my water break! I think I just blacked out.
快让我的羊水破掉吧 我刚刚好像晕过去了
Oh, grow up. Older women masturbate too.
成熟点吧 老女人也会自♥慰♥的
Mom! And we have vaginas.
妈 我们也有阴♥道♥的
Why is it every time my family gathers for a meal
为什么我们每次家庭聚餐
someone has to bring up my mother's vagoo?
总有人要提我母亲的阴♥道♥
Just say "Woodle" Like a grownup. Okay.
像成年人一样说"洞洞" 好
I highly doubt there's a vibrator market
我非常怀疑为患有关节炎的女性
for geriatric women with arthritis.
设计的振动棒会有市场
There is. I'm in agony.
有的 我都疼死了
It takes a lot longer for us to get off, Sol.
我们要花更长时间才能高♥潮♥ 索尔
That's cold, Mom.
你太打击人了 妈
She's right. Our blood doesn't flow as easily
她说得没错 我们的血液循环不像以前那么顺畅
and our genital tissue is more delicate. Stop.
我们的生殖器官更脆弱 够了
I did some reading. Oh, God.
我做了些研究的 天呐
The more effort it takes to orgasm, the more you irritate it,
实现高♥潮♥需要的努力越多 你给予更多的刺♥激♥
and the more it inflames your arthritis.
关节炎就越严重
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表