剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
And I- I- I... I thought I- -
我 我心想...
that I might run into you here.
我可能会在这儿遇到你呢
Well, you did.
你的确遇到了
What are you doing here, Grace?
你到这儿来干什么 格蕾丝
My friend and I were visiting Mission Viejo because- -
我朋友和我到米申维耶霍来玩 因为...
Did you know that Florence Griffith Joyner was born here?
你知道弗洛伦斯·格里菲斯- 乔伊娜出生在这里吗
Anyway, we got a little lost,
总之 我们有点迷路了
so I ordered a pizza.
然后我就订了个披萨
I don't even know what to say.
我都不知道该说什么了
It's nice seeing you?
很高兴见到你
Oh, Phil. Phil, I...
菲尔 菲尔 我...
I didn't come here for Flo- Jo.
我不是为弗洛伦斯而来的
Well, that's good. She's dead.
那很好 她已经死了
Oh, this... this is stupid. I shouldn't have come.
好吧 这太傻了 我不该来的
You're right about that.
你说的很对
OK.
好的
I'm gonna go.
我这就走
Come on, boy.
进屋吧 小家伙
I'm sorry.
对不起
About what?
关于什么
Not showing up 15 years ago or showing up 15 years too late?
15年前没有出现 还是为迟到15年而道歉
Phil, I did show up.
菲尔 我出现了
I was there.
我去了的
I went... right up to the door.
我直接去了那个门口
I was at the door.
我都站到门口了
I just- - I couldn't do it.
我就是...我没办法那么做
Couldn't do what? Knock?
没办法做什么 敲门吗
I wanted to, I did.
我想的 真的很想
But you didn't. You left me sitting there.
但你没有 你让我一个人坐在那里
I had no idea what happened to you.
我完全不知道你出了什么事
I wanted to call you,
我当时想打电♥话♥给你
but I was afraid if I...
但我害怕如果我...
if I heard your voice...
如果我听到你的声音
What did you think was gonna happen here today?
你以为今天在这儿会发生什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Go home, Grace.
回家去吧 格蕾丝
Are you OK?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
I can drive.
我可以开车
You don't have a license.
你连驾照都没有
I can read to you from New Law Journal.
我可以念《法律报》上的文章给你听
There's a searing article about corroborative witnesses.
有一篇关于辅证证人的文章很火
Honey, I want you to tell me what is wrong.
亲爱的 我要你告诉我到底出什么事了
And it's not about Coyote's chlamydia.
肯定不是卡奥迪感染衣原体了
You've been out of your mind since we got home.
自从我们回家后 你就一直不在状态
No, I'm just tired.
不 我只是累了
I've seen you tired. This is not that.
我见过你累的样子 这根本不是累的原因
I- I'm OK.
我 我没事
Sol, you realize I'm fine, right?
索尔 你知道我没事 对吧
The hard part is over and I made it.
最艰难的部分已经结束 我挺过来了
Something else is going on.
绝对还有别的事
Just tell me what it is, please.
告诉我到底是什么事 求你了
I'm just so afraid of losing you.
我真的很害怕失去你
What are you doing? You- -
你要干什么 你...
We never got a chance to do this part.
我们一直没机会完成这个仪式
Your turn.
到你了
I'm not going anywhere.
我不会离开你身边的
I knew my license had lapsed. I...
我知道我的驾照过期了 我...
I was afraid I couldn't pass the test.
我只是害怕我通不过驾考了
Damn these boots.
这些该死的靴子
My feet are killing me.
我的脚要痛死了
I'm sorry, Grace.
对不起 格蕾丝
I I thought What? What did you think?
我 我以为... 什么 你以为会怎样
I'd hoped that when you saw him,
我之前希望 等你看到他
you would get your wish.
就能实现愿望了
I don't need your hope.
我不需要你的希望
Hope is overrated.
希望的价值被高估了
I meant well.
我是一片好心
I don't want to talk, Frankie. But I
我不想说话 弗兰琦 但我...
I just need quiet.
我需要静静
I'm just saying you- - you ran a red light.
我只是想说 你闯红灯了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表