剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
She's not asking you to condone it.
她又没叫你原谅
She's asking you to be her friend and to be there for her.
她只是让你做她的朋友 在她身边陪着她
No matter what you believe.
不管你信奉怎样的理念都无所谓
Because that's what friends do.
因为朋友间就是这样的
Not in my world. Oh, right.
在我的世界不是 好吧
You only like people who do things you approve of.
你只喜欢那些做的都是你许可之事的人
No, because I have a high moral standard.
不 因为我有很高的道德标准
And because you're incapable of unconditional love.
因为你无法给予无条件的爱
I am a terrible mother.
我是个糟糕的母亲
I gave my daughter a potty mouth
我教会了我女儿说脏话
and now she's watched six hours of TV today.
今天她还看了6个小时的电视了
Great, can't wait to ruin the next two.
好极了 迫不及待想毁掉接下来两个孩子了
Honey, I'm no psychologist.
亲爱的 我不是心理学家
In fact, I've never been to one
实际上 我从没看过心理医生
because I'm Irish,
因为我是爱尔兰人
but clearly something is going on here.
但你显然遇到了一点问题
I don't know. I guess I'm just super hormonal or...
我也不知道 我估计是荷尔蒙紊乱的缘故
Wait, no. Why am I saying that?
等等 我为什么要这么说
I have a mind and it knows things, and you know what?
我是有思想的 它知晓情况 你们知道吗
Mitch has been delivering a lot of night babies lately.
米奇最近晚上经常要给产妇接生
Isn't that his job?
那不是他的工作吗
OK, well, does he also work at the Apple Store?
难道他还在苹果商店兼♥职♥吗
Because he's been spending a lot of time there, too.
因为他也花了很多时间在那里
Does he not make appointments at the Genius Bar?
他难道没有在天才吧预约吗
Because if you don't, it's a really long wait.
因为如果不预约的话 就要排很久的队
Sol.
索尔
OK, listen, you guys cheated for a long time. Right?
听着 你们两个都出轨了很久 对吧
What are the signs? What do I look out for?
有什么蛛丝马迹 我该从哪些方面下手
This is delicate, but is he any less amorous?
这个问题很私密 他的性需求有没有减少
Yeah, but because we're not allowed to. Stupid babies.
有 但因为我们根本不能做♥爱♥ 大着肚子呢
And frankly, I'm not super confident in my blowjob- -
老实说 我对我的口♥交♥技术不是很有信心
No, no. Nope.
别别 打住
Is he suddenly going to a lot of medical conventions?
他是不是突然去参加很多医学大会了
OK, that's where he is right now.
好吧 他现在就在参加医学大会呢
OK, now let's not jump to any conclusions here.
好吧 我们不要轻易下结论
You know Mitch loves you, right?
你知道米奇很爱你 对吧
The way you loved Mom?
像你爱妈妈那样吗
Oh, Mallory.
玛洛丽
I hate to see you feeling this way.
我很不想见到你有这种感觉
I am so sorry if my behavior
如果我的行为
has had anything to do with your anxieties right now.
导致了你现在的焦虑 那我非常抱歉
I promise you, not all men cheat.
我向你保证 不是所有男人都会出轨
I know.
我知道
And you have two more babies on the way.
而且你马上又要生下两个孩子了
It's a very stressful time.
现在是压力很大的时候
Oh, my God, I forgot there were two.
天啊 我忘了是有两个孩子了
Oh, jeez.
天啊
Babe, is it everything you wanted?
贝比 这完全符合你的期望吗
It's more, baby. It's more.
比我期望的更完美 宝贝
Hello, my beauties.
你们好 我的美人们
Young lady, may I have this dance?
小姑娘 能跟我跳支舞吗
As long as you make it dirty.
只要你能跳得我春心荡漾就行
Skipper!
老跳
Hello. Hi, honey. It's me.
喂 亲爱的 是我
Mom? Is everything OK?
妈 没什么事吧
Every- - It's fine.
都...没事
I just haven't talked to you in a few days and, um,
我就是几天没跟你说过话了
you know, I miss you.
我想你了
Wait a minute, I'm not hearing the clinking of ice.
等等 我没听到冰块撞击的声音
If you're not drinking, something must really be wrong.
如果你没在喝酒 那肯定是出大事了
Not at all. It's just a...
才没有 只是...
It's a really weird... evening.
今晚 非常古怪
And, uh, Babe's giving a party.
贝比在举办派对
Why didn't you go?
那你怎么不去
No, I couldn't. I, um, I can't be there.
不 我不能去 没办法去
But... Frankie said something.
但是 弗兰琦之前说了些话
And you listened? Come on, Mom,
然后你就听进去了吗 拜托 妈
she thinks that boomerangs have minds of their own.
她还觉得回飞棒是有思想的呢
When you were a kid, you felt loved, right?
你小时候 你觉得被深爱着 对吧
I mean, you know, unconditionally. Huh?
无条件的爱 对吧
Uh, well, no, Mom.
不是的 妈
That's not really your strong suit.
那可不是你的强项
But it makes sense.
但这完全能说得通
You're not very unconditional with yourself.
你对你自己也不是无条件的
I mean, I hope I didn't just offend you.
我希望我没有冒犯到你
I- - This is not a national secret, right?
我...这又不是什么大秘密 对吧
I guess not.
我猜的确不是
You OK?
你还好吧
It's getting to be time for the pudding, puddin'.
该吃那种特殊的布丁了
OK, I'll be right back. Where are you going?
好的 我去去就来 你要去哪儿
I'm gonna get the pudding, puddin'.
我去拿那种布丁
Frankie.
弗兰琦
Babe sent me to get the pudding
贝比叫我来拿布丁
and now that I see it my body won't let me move.
现在我看到布丁 身子就动不了了
Are you sure it's your body?
你确定是你身体的原因吗
Whatever it is, it's cold on my breasts,
不管是什么 我的胸部冷冰冰的
it's a very bad waste of electricity,
这绝对是在大肆浪费电
not to mention I said I would help Babe and now I can't do it.
更别提我明明答应要帮贝比的 现在却做不到了
I'm a terrible friend. Don't say that.
我是个差劲的朋友 别这么说
If you had said to me what I said to you,
如果你也对我说了 我对你说过的那些话
I'd be doing to you what you're supposed to be doing to Babe.
我也会对你做出你应该对贝比做出的事
I do let things roll off my back.
我会忘记一些不开心的事
Do you believe what Babe is doing is right?
你相信贝比要做的事是正确的吗
Yes. Well, then, pick up the pudding,
是的 那就拿起布丁
hand me that leftover chicken salad, and get out of here.
把那个吃剩的鸡肉沙拉给我 然后赶紧离开
I just want to thank you all for coming.
我想感谢大家的到来
I'm so grateful to have so many wonderful people
我真的很感激 我生命中遇到的
from my life in the same room.
这么多出色的人能齐聚一堂
I mean, holy shit,
我靠啊
there's Baba Uday all the way from Tibet!
有从西♥藏♥远道而来的巴巴·乌代
And there's beautiful Tina Marie
有美丽的蒂娜·莫莉
all the way from the McMurdo Station in Antarctica.
来自遥远的南极洲的麦克默多科考站
I love you, Babe!
我爱你 贝比
I love you too, Tina Marie.
我也爱你 蒂娜·莫莉
As I live and breathe, Grace Hanson is in the house.
我的天啊 格蕾丝·汉森也来了
Let's give her a hand.
请给她热烈的掌声
And of course none of this could be happening tonight
当然了 今晚这一切能够发生
without my dearest, my heart, Frankie.
多亏了我最亲爱的弗兰琦
You all mean so much to me.
你们对我而言都太重要了
You couldn't possibly imagine.
你们简直无法想象
It's a little bit... overwhelming.
太高兴了 有点无法承受了
I love you all.
我爱你们所有人
Now get the hell out of my house.
现在 都滚出我家吧
Babe...
贝比
I don't know how to do this.
我不知道要怎么做这种事
I'm gonna miss you, too.
我也会想你的
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I mean, don't you have any hope that tomorrow will be a good day?
你就没有一点希望 觉得明天会是美好的一天吗
You never know.
你永远不知道未来会怎样
You know, a miracle could be right around the corner.
可能马上就会出现奇迹了呢
I don't need a miracle, sugar. I've had a really good ride.
我不需要奇迹 甜心 我这一生非常精彩
I've lived it hard and well. With every breath, right?
我用力地活过了 每次呼吸都在全力享受生活
Inhale peace, exhale joy.
吸入平和 呼出欢愉
Inhale peace, exhale joy.
吸入平和 呼出欢愉
Ah, it sounds like horse shit, I know,
听上去跟狗屎一样 我知道的
but the fact of the matter is my cup runneth over.
但是重点是 我享受到的美好生活已经足够了
What will we do without you?
没有你我们可怎么办才好
You'll live.
你们会活下去的
By the way, where's my joke?
顺便问下 你承诺给我的笑话呢
I'll never forget what my grandfather
我永远不会忘记我爷爷
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表