剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
But I am the most competent person in the room.
不过这屋里就我最有资格
So you must be the wife.
你肯定是现任妻子
No, no, I'm-- I'm his... ex-wife.
不不 我是他的前妻
But that is not how I define myself.
但我现在给自己定义的身份不是这个
I'm the one you talk to.
你可以跟我说
I need to stop guessing. I never get it anymore.
我还是不乱猜了 永远也猜不对
It's OK. Everyone here is family.
没关系 这里都是我家人
Now please, tell me what the test said.
麻烦告诉我检查结果
We found some acute blockages in your arteries
我们发现你患有急性动脉堵塞
and you're gonna need a bypass. A bypass?
需要给你做心脏搭桥手术 心脏搭桥
Yes. Oh, dear.
是的 天啊
I think it would be best if we did this as soon as possible
我觉得越早动手术越好
so we can probably get you into an OR in a few hours.
或许几小时后就能安排你进手术室
Oh, dear God.
苍天啊
You're gonna have to open up my chest?
你们得给我开胸吗
No, we're gonna do an endoscopic bypass
不 我们会借助内窥镜做搭桥术
which has a much quicker recovery.
这样就能很快恢复
We just go through the groin. Why not?
我们会从腹股沟插管 有何不可
Everyone else has been up in there today.
反正今天其他人都已经这样做过了
Just hang in there, everybody. Hopefully it won't be too long.
稍等一会儿 各位 应该不用等太久
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
I can't believe this is happening.
我真不敢相信竟然会出现这种事
You want me to rub your face?
要我搓搓你的脸吗
You want me to tie her down so she won't rub your face?
要我把她捆起来 免得她搓你的脸吗
That's very sweet of both of you,
你们可真贴心
but what I'd really like right now
但我现在真的只想
is to be alone with Sol, please.
跟索尔单独待会儿 可以吗
They're going into my heart, Sol.
他们要探入我的心了 索尔
They're not taking a route I would have preferred.
而且走的路线我还不太喜欢
They're going to fix your heart. Of course.
他们会治好你的心脏 当然了
But the truth is, we don't know
但事实是 我们不知道
what's going to happen in that operating room.
手术室里会发生什么
Stop.
别说了
You have to go in with a positive attitude.
你必须以积极的态度进去
Studies have shown--
研究已经证明...
Listen. I'm not afraid of dying.
听着 我不怕死
But I am afraid of dying before I get a chance to marry you.
但我怕还没来得及和你结婚就死掉
I've been waiting my whole life to be with you.
我等了一辈子 就想和你在一起
And I can't bear the thought of never getting a chance to marry--
我不敢想象再也没机会和你结婚
We will get married.
我们会结婚的
But you'll be fully recovered,
等你完全康复了
and we'll have all our friends and family there.
我们就把亲朋好友都请来
I want to get married here.
我想在这结婚
Today. Before the surgery.
就今天 赶在手术之前
We can't. Why not?
不行 为什么
I, uh... "I, uh... I, uh..."
我那个... "我那个 那个"
What? I don't have my dress!
怎么了嘛 我没有婚纱
We already have the marriage license,
我们已经扯证了
and I'll bet there are plenty of chaplains around here.
这里肯定也有大把的牧师
I think your emotions are getting the better of you.
我觉得你是被感情冲昏了头
From a man who knows. From a man who knows.
那是你的经验之谈吧 的确是我的经验之谈
You're going to deny a man with a bad heart
你是在拒绝一个心脏不好
who's about to go under the knife?
很快要动刀的男人
My heart may not be strong right now...
我的心脏现在或许状态不佳...
but it knows what it wants.
却它很清楚想要什么
And that, my love, is you.
我想要的 就是亲爱的你
Fucknuts! And he wants to do it before the surgery.
疯了吧 他想赶在手术前结婚
If he wants to get married, let's get him married.
他如果想结 那就让他结吧
But without telling him what happened?
可是不告诉他实情吗
Yes. Is there a problem?
是啊 有什么不妥吗
Yes, there's a problem when he finds out the truth
有啊 等他发现真♥相♥
and I didn't tell him.
而我又没告诉他就完了
Talk about going through your groin.
真叫人蛋疼
I can't do it.
我做不到
What? What can't you do, Sol?
怎么了 你做不到什么 索尔
A thing. Nothing.
小事 没事
Is this about the surgery?
和手术有关吗
No, it's just a thing. A nothing thing.
不 小事 没什么事
A thing you can't tell us.
你不能告诉我们的事
Yes. Mom?
对 妈
Robert wants to get married before the surgery
罗伯特想赶在手术前结婚
and Sol is refusing to do it.
可索尔不答应
Because of the thing!
因为那件事啊
What thing? Holy shit, Sol,
什么事 天啊 索尔
my father is having his heart stopped.
我父亲心脏都要停跳了
If you know something that we need to know
如果你知道什么我们该知道的事
and you don't tell us right now,
现在却不告诉我们
I will reach in and stop yours with my bare hands.
我会空手掏你的心 让你也心脏停跳
Oh, Cheese and Rice!
我的个苍天啊
Kids, brace yourselves.
孩子们 站稳了
Frankie, I really don't think
弗兰琦 我真心觉得
you should bring the kids into this.
你不该把孩子们也牵扯进来
Your father and I...
我和你们的父亲
Well, Sol, to you two.
对你们两个来说就叫索尔
But I think if he marries Robert,
不过我想他和罗伯特结婚后
he would like it if you'd call him Dad.
他会很想听到你们叫他爸
Mom! It's not gonna happen.
妈 不可能
We slept together at the house. Robert does not know.
我们老房♥子里上♥床♥了 罗伯特不知道
Oh, no. No, no, no. No.
不不不
You slept together? Heterosexually?
你们上♥床♥了 男欢女爱那种
This is gonna sound weird coming from me,
我说这话估计有点奇怪
but that shows very poor judgment, Mom.
但你这可是严重判断失误啊 老妈
You're right. But it was great.
没错 但还挺好的
No, not the sex. The sex was... meh.
不 不是说性♥爱♥很好 性♥爱♥也还...
Stop!
打住
But it was good because now there can be closure.
我说的好 是指终于画上了句号♥
Well, it was good for me.
对我来说是好事
This one thinks he made a huge mistake.
可这位觉得他犯了大错
Gigantic. So now there's a new secret?
不可饶恕 所以又有新秘密了
Which is exactly why I shouldn't marry him right now.
正因此我现在不该和他结婚
But what is he gonna think if you don't?
你如果不答应他会怎么想
He doesn't need to know why. Yet.
他不必知道原因 暂时不必知道
Couldn't I just tell him I couldn't find the marriage license?
我可以跟他说我找不到结婚证了
Or-- or there were no chaplains available?
或者...或者牧师们都没空
Yea-- No. No. And stop making this about you.
不可以 别只考虑自己
This is not about you anymore, Sol.
这不再是你一个人的事了 索尔
He is sick. I know.
他病了 我知道
The most important thing is to get him through this.
最重要的是帮他熬过这一劫
I know.
我知道
I love him, too.
我也爱他
Then marry him.
那就和他结婚
OK. Although Stop it.
好吧 可是... 闭嘴
OK. All right.
好吧 好
We have work to do. Our venue is not exactly ideal.
我们有活干了 这场所并不理想
We need some festive, cheery things.
我们需要些喜庆欢快的东西
Mal, you take charge.
玛洛 你来负责
Why her? I said "Cheery."
为什么是她 我说了"欢快"
And you would find things that look like scrotum.
而你会找些像阴囊的东西回来
They follow me everywhere.
我身边随时都有
Why are you guys still standing here?
你们怎么还杵着不动
OK. Go. Go.
好吧 走吧 快走
And you go home
你赶紧回家
and get something to wear besides that Hawaiian shirt abomination.
把这件恶心的夏威夷风格的衬衫换掉
And I'll grab the marriage license.
我顺便去拿结婚证
And we're gonna go get someone to officiate.
我们去请人来主持仪式
We will? We will. Go!
是吗 是的 快走
Come!
跟我来
I really wish I could help you.
我也希望可以帮助你们
Well, don't wish. Do. Father.
别只是希望啊 付出行动啊 神父
I can't. I'm a Catholic priest.
我不能 我是个天主教的牧师
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表