剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Ah, well, you are really a peach, you know that?
你真是太棒了 知道吗
I mean, taking me to Whole Foods and the art store.
带我去了全食超♥市♥和艺术品店
Don't forget the transcendental foot place.
别忘了还有那家超验足疗店
That was a necessary stop.
那可是很有必要的一站
Wait till you try out the neuropathy socks I got you.
等你穿上我给你买♥♥的神经按♥摩♥袜再说
Danger ahead: uncontrollable urge to cha-cha-cha,
注意了 按捺不住恰恰恰的冲动
pain-free, all night.
整晚包你不痛
Can I get you anything?
你想要点什么吗
How about your license?
不如你去重新考个驾照吧
Oh, God, it's so good to laugh.
天呐 能笑笑可真好
I-I've really missed your snappy wit.
我真怀念你的幽默风趣
Grace, that stare is filled with Phil.
格蕾丝 你的眼神里全是菲尔
I believe it's called rage.
我觉得那叫愤怒
If it's any consolation, I've been awful with myself in my diary.
在日记里我把自己骂惨了 但愿你能好受点
Your bullshit diary where you write in the air?
就是你对着空气瞎写的破日记
I'm just trying to help, Grace.
我只是想帮帮你 格蕾丝
I'm trying to say I'm sorry. I'm trying to cheer you up.
我想说抱歉 我想让你高兴起来
You know what would cheer me up? Other people cheering me up.
知道什么能让我高兴吗 除了你谁都可以
All I see is you anymore, in the house, in the car.
可我见到的全是你 屋里车里无处不在
I lie down to close my eyes, and all I see is your hair.
我躺下闭上眼 满眼全是你的头发
Well, I can't help that I have memorable hair.
我的头发如此令人难忘 我也没办法
Well, I miss other hair on other friends
可我想念其他朋友的头发
who don't ask me about my feelings all the time.
他们可不会一直问我的感觉
I used to have friends.
我以前是有朋友的
We'd meet up for a fun lunch or a fun drink,
我们见面会开心地吃吃喝喝
and then you know what they'd do?
然后你知道他们会怎么做吗
I'm guessing something fun.
我猜肯定是有趣的事
They'd get in their own cars
他们会回到自己的车上
and drive themselves away back to their own homes.
开车各回各家
And where are these independent drivers now?
现在这些独♥立♥的司机都去哪儿了
We fell out of touch after the whole Robert mess.
罗伯特的破事之后 我们就断了联♥系♥
Wait. Wait a minute. What Robert mess?
慢着 什么罗伯特的破事
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
明白了 懂了 懂了
I could go out and make new friends.
我可以出去交些新朋友
But I don't know.
但我不知道该怎么做
Who wants to start to build history right before we're history?
在我们还没成为历史前 谁想去创建新历史
Didn't we do that?
我们不就是那么做的吗
We had special circumstances.
我们当时情况特殊
Maybe I should call some of them.
或许我该联♥系♥他们中的某些人
Although, I don't know. You know, it is a little weird
可是我不知道 你也知道
hanging out with a bunch of couples
都恢复单身了 还和一群
when you're not a couple anymore.
夫妻出去玩 会有点尴尬
Do you want me to come?
你想让我陪你去吗
No. Besides, it's been a year.
不 而且已经一年了
Janet will pick up and say, "Hello, stranger."
珍妮特会拿起电♥话♥说"你好 陌生人"
How do you come back from that?
这话叫人怎么回答
Do you want to talk about it?
你想聊一聊吗
No! I want to do something about it.
不想 我想做点什么
But, but I want you to know I hear you.
但我希望你知道 我愿意倾听
And don't worry about me getting my license back.
还有别担心 我会拿到驾照的
Dear Diary:
亲爱的日记
Tomorrow I buckle down and hit the books.
明天我要奋起用功♥学♥习
Smiley-face. Winky-face.
笑脸 眨眼
Heart, heart, prayer hands.
爱心 爱心 祈祷
"What does this sign mean?"
"这个标志是什么意思"
What the hell?
什么玩意儿
Wait, that does look familiar.
等等 那个看着确实好熟悉
Oh, that's why.
原来如此
What do you mean-mean-mean?
你是什么意思意思意思
I can't wait.
我简直迫不及待
Oh, it's gonna be so much fun to see everyone again.
能再见到你们大家肯定会很有意思
How about 12:30?
12:30见面如何
Terrific. I'll see you tomorrow, Janet.
太好了 明天见 珍妮特
How great is this?
真是太好了
Is that a cha-cha? It's those neuropathy socks, isn't it?
在跳恰恰吗 那双神经按♥摩♥袜的功效显著吧
I was so nervous to call her,
我本来给她打电♥话♥时好紧张
my hands were shaking when I dialed.
拨号♥码的时候我手都在抖
Oh, it's been so long.
很久没见了
She couldn't have been lovelier.
她简直太可爱了
Oh, that does not sound like the Janet I know.
那听着可不像我认识的珍妮特
Frankie... She breeds Pomeranians.
弗兰琦 她是搞博美犬繁殖的
She has a Pomeranian.
她养了只博美
She's coming to lunch tomorrow with Mary and Arlene.
她明天会和玛丽还有阿尔琳过来吃午饭
The whole country club crowd.
整个乡间俱乐部的人都来了
Don't start. They were my best friends.
别瞎叨叨 她们曾是我最好的朋友
Besides, you don't have to be around to deal with them anyway.
反正你不必留在这里应付她们
Great. Do you know this sign means?
太好了 你知道这标志是什么意思吗
No...
别
I am not being sucked into... whatever this is.
不管这是什么我都不想知道
I'm studying for my driver's test. Really?
我在为驾照考试学习 真的吗
It looks more like a Jamaican séance.
看着更像牙买♥♥加迎神会
Good band name: Jamaican Séance.
这乐队名不错 牙买♥♥加迎神会
Yeah, I'll tell you a better band name:
是啊 那我告诉你个更好的乐队名
"I'm Not Driving You Around Anymore
"我不会再开车载你了
So You Really Should Take This Seriously."
所以你该认真复习考试"
Oh, yeah, that'll catch on. Well, it better.
很好 那名字一定会火 最好是
Your long Frankie nightmare will be over tomorrow.
明天你就能摆脱那漫长的弗兰琦噩梦
You're taking me to the DMV.
你要开车送我去车管局
That's tomorrow? I have my lunch!
是明天吗 我跟人约了吃午餐啊
Oh, calm down. It's an early appointment.
冷静点 我约得很早
You'll be back in plenty of time, man.
等你回来了还有很多时间
Now serving number A45.
请A45号♥前来办理业务
I'd like to appeal these results. Excuse me?
我想申诉这结果 什么
I'd like to speak to someone who understands
我想找你们这儿明白标准化考试
the biased nature of standardized testing.
有多不公平的人谈谈
Or someone who will consider an essay in lieu of multiple choice.
或者某个愿意考虑把单选题换成写作的人
We don't have that person.
我们这儿没那种人
All right, let me take it again.
好吧 那就让我再考一次
I can't do that.
我不能那么做
You flunked three times. You need to wait a week to retake it.
你已经三次不及格了 一周后才能再考
A week? Oh, look, there's a very angry woman coming this way.
一周 有个很暴躁的女人往这边来了
Don't pay any attention. Just be cool and just follow my lead.
别理她 冷静 听我指示
Hey, girl. How'd you do?
嗨 姑娘 结果如何
She flunked. Oh, God damn it.
她没及格 真该死
I thought we had a deal. You flunked again? Forty?
我以为我们约定好了的 你又没及格 40分
You got a 40? You're going backwards!
你才得了40分 你反而退步了
Listen, I'm having some people over to lunch in a half an hour--
听着 我约了人半小时后吃午饭
You can go. She's all done.
你们可以走了 她这边没事了
I have to come back in a week to retake it.
我得一周后过来重考
What? Let's just leave.
什么 我们还是走吧
No. Uh-uh. Um, hi.
不 嗨
Hi.
嗨
Ma'am, you know you can go to prison for trying to bribe me.
夫人 你想要贿赂我可是会坐牢的
And he's dead now. The president is dead. I hope you're happy.
他现在死了 总统死了 祝你开心
You know, this is not over between us.
跟你说 我们之间可没完
Seven minutes. I've got seven minutes.
7分钟 我还有7分钟
I can do this in seven minutes.
7分钟我也能搞定
OK, I'll get outta here.
好 我这就出去
You're not going anywhere yet.
你现在哪都别去
Well, not like I'm going far, because I can't.
我又不会走很远 因为又走不远
No, no, no. You made me late. You need to help.
不不不 是你让我时间不够 你得帮忙
Go get the crab salad out of the fridge.
去把冰箱里的蟹肉沙拉拿出来
Sir, yes, sir. And get the serving spoon.
遵命 长官 去拿公用匙
The one with the fleur-de-lis.
有鸢尾花图案的那个
Oh, you mean the French swastika?
你是说法国纳粹万字花吗
Does this look tasty.
看着真美味
Don't mess the mound!
别把上面的料弄乱了
But, I'm starving.
可我饿死了
I wasn't gonna put my fist in it.
我又没想一拳抓下去
Well, I was, but now I'm not.
好吧 我想过 可现在不会
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表