剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
And?
并且呢
And my company's taking a big risk
并且我的公♥司♥是冒着巨大的风险
investing in an unknown product.
在投资这款不知名产品
Your eyebrow arches when you lie.
你撒谎的时候眉毛就会挑起来
Your head tilts, your eyes crinkle,
你的头会倾斜 你的眼睛会缩起来
and somehow
不知怎么的
your hair turns a darker shade of blonde- ish.
你的金黄色头发也会多一层深色阴影
Fine. We may have done some testing, and it may have gone well...
好吧 我们是做过一些测试 效果不错
Two- point- five and that's it.
毛利润的2.5% 只能这么多了
Three. Deal.
3% 成交
But that is not where I want to end up.
但那不是我想要的最终结果
Twist. Well, it's a good deal, Mom.
惊人的转折 那是很划算的交易 妈
And, uh, we should talk about it, but I think you should take it.
我们可以谈谈 但我觉得你应该接受
Oh, I can't. I want more.
我接受不了 我要更多的才行
Like what?
要多少
Your client's gone rogue.
你的委托人已经脱离掌控了
My client would be more than happy to shop her product elsewhere.
我的委托人很乐意将她的产品卖♥♥给别的公♥司♥
Oh, have fun with your weird mother- son vaginal lube sales team.
祝你们这对古怪的母子润滑剂销♥售♥团队快乐
That is definitely going in the minutes.
必须把这句记下来才行
Dude, expunge that. Nope.
老兄 删掉这句 不行
Mom, mom...
妈 妈
Why aren't you downstairs playing with Madison and Grandma Jean?
你怎么没下楼去和麦迪森以及简妮奶奶玩
Because Mommy needs clown spray so she's not scared.
因为妈妈需要小丑剂 那样她就不会害怕了
Why would- - Macklin, come here.
为什么...麦克林 过来
Why on earth would Mommy be scared?
你妈为什么会害怕
Because she's sick.
因为她病了
Mommy's not sick.
妈妈才没有病呢
But Grandma Jean had us make get- well cards for Mommy
但是简妮奶奶让我们做健康祝福卡送给妈妈
because she's sick
因为她病了
because there's not enough room in her tummy for two babies.
因为她的肚子里没有足够的空间养两个宝宝
First of all, homemade cards are great,
首先 自♥制♥的祝福卡很棒
but only if you put in a lot of effort.
但前提是你付出很多的努力才行
And second, babies don't grow in Mommy's tummy,
其次 宝宝也不是长在妈妈的肚子里的
they grow in a separate part that only mommies have.
而是长在一个只有女性才有的独♥立♥的器官里
Her pocketbook?
她的手提包里吗
Not quite.
不是的
Look, Mommy's not scared and she's not sick.
听着 妈妈不害怕 也没有病
She- she just needs a little extra sleep
她只是需要更多的睡眠
so the babies will grow big and strong.
那样宝宝才会强壮
So Grandma Jean was wrong?
所以简妮奶奶错了吗
Yes.
是的
If Mommy's not scared, I'm not scared, either.
如果妈妈不害怕 那我也不害怕
Well, good. That- - Ew. Sticky.
很好 真是...哎呀 黏乎乎的
Can I lay down with her?
我可以跟她"躺着"在一起吗
First of all, it's "Lie." Second of all, no, you can't,
首先 是躺 其次 不 不行
because we don't want to give Mommy lice.
因为不能把虱子传染给妈妈
But I'll tell you what we can do.
但我可以告诉你我们能做什么
Gin! Aw, man.
金胡 天啊
You saw me play the ace of clubs, you have to pay attention.
你看到我出了梅花A 你得注意防着才行
What do you think of this figure?
你觉得这个数字怎么样
Boobless? I taught you that.
"没胸"吗 那一招可是我教你的
Also "Boobs," "Boob," And "Boobies."
其他还有"多胸" "单胸" "胸胸"
I know how to write "Hillbillies."
我知道"乡巴佬"这个词怎么用数字表示
53177187714.
Say that again, but slower. I know what I want.
再说一遍 慢点说 我知道我想要什么了
This ought to be good.
这应该是好事
I want six percent of the gross, I want my art on the box,
我要毛利润的6% 我希望我的画出现在包装盒上
and I want you to take me seriously.
我还要你用严肃正经的态度对我
I am trying to, it's kind of a challenge sometimes.
我也想啊 但那有时候挺难的
That's my process. You want my lube?
那是我的过程 你想要我的润滑剂是吗
You get my process.
那就得接受我的过程
OK, fine.
好吧 行
Then you'll listen to my ideas? Because I have lots of ideas.
你会听取我的创意吗 因为我有很多创意的
Yes. The good ones.
好的 只听取好的
This is where normally when I would give you a hug,
一般这种情况下我会给你个拥抱
but I know you're a very serious businesswoman, so...
但我知道你是个非常严肃正经的女商人 所以...
Will I get my nine million dollars?
我能得到900万美元吗
If every man, woman and child in America buys your lube,
如果全美国每一个男人 女人和孩子都买♥♥你的润滑剂
then yes, you will get your nine million dollars.
那么没错 你肯定会得到900万美元的
Victory!
胜利
Forgot our bags.
把包落下了
What have I done?
我这是干了些什么啊
That was a nice break.
刚刚的休息真挺爽的
I didn't know it was the morgue, I thought it was the atrium.
我又不知道那是停尸房♥ 我以为是中庭呢
That's what it said on the map.
地图上明明是那样说的啊
Please, just get me back to the room.
拜托 直接把我推回病房♥吧
Jojo, can you help me for a second?
乔乔 你能帮我一下吗
Let's get ready to bingo!
我们准备好玩宾果游戏吧
Bitch, what are you doing here?
贱♥人♥ 你到这儿来干什么
Bitch, I'm here to play bingo!
贱♥人♥ 我是来玩宾果游戏的
This bitch invited me.
是那个贱♥人♥邀请我的
What is going on, Sol?
怎么回事 索尔
I'm saying I'm sorry to both of you.
我这是在向你们两个道歉呢
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Jeez!
天啊
Raise your hand if you love Ryan Gosling.
喜欢瑞恩·高斯林的举手
Now raise your hand if you can't come within 200 feet of him.
不能靠近他200英尺以内的请举手
It ain't love unless the police get involved.
没有惊动警♥察♥ 算什么真爱
Oh, I'm lying because I've- -
我在撒谎 因为我...
♪never been in love before.♪
♪从未陷入过爱情♪
♪Now all at once it's you♪
♪现在突然遇到你♪
♪It's you forever more.♪
♪和你永恒相爱♪
Sounds like you and Mack were having fun.
听上去你和麦克玩得挺开心啊
Yeah, we were.
是啊 没错
Are you surprised?
你很惊讶吗
Not at all.
一点都不
Because, uh, you didn't call me to come help with the kids.
因为 你没有打电♥话♥叫我来照看孩子们
Mom, Jean jumped on a plane.
妈 简妮跳上飞机火速来了
and, uh, you told your father first that you were pregnant.
你怀孕的事 也是先告诉你♥爸♥的
To cheer him up.
那是为了让他开心起来
I was dying to tell you, Mom.
我迫不及待想告诉你的 妈
I called you.
我给你打了电♥话♥
And left a message with no hint of any news.
结果只是留言 完全没暗示有什么好消息
I didn't want to tell you in a message.
我不想在短♥信♥里告诉你
Well, you know something, it felt...
你知道吗 那让人感觉...
like you didn't really want to tell me at all.
就像你根本都不想告诉我似的
Mom, of course I did.
妈 我当然想了
I just...
我只是...
OK, um...
好吧
Remember when you and Dad had brunch at the house
你还记得在麦迪森的洗礼会之后
after Madison's christening?
你和爸在房♥子里吃早午餐吗
You stood in the kitchen making egg salad
你当时站在厨房♥里做♥鸡♥蛋沙拉
and you said this better be my last baby
你说这最好是我最后一个孩子
because I needed to start my life again.
因为我需要重新开启我的人生
I didn't say that.
我才没说过那话
Mom, I remember what you were wearing.
妈 我都还记得你当时穿的是什么衣服
I'm so sorry.
对不起
You know, sometimes I wonder
有时候我都不禁去想
who I was in that house.
在那房♥子里的我是怎样一个人
I don't know why I was holding onto that.
我不知道我为什么一直对这事耿耿于怀
Because it's horrible. I never should have said that.
因为那太可恶了 我不该说那话的
I'm really happy you're pregnant.
我真的很高兴你又怀孕了
And those babies are really lucky
那两个宝宝真的很幸运
because you're the best mother I know.
因为你是我认识的最好的母亲
Mom, I learned from you.
妈 我是从你身上学到的
Thank you for lying.
谢谢你撒这样的谎
Why is that not happening in your studio?
你怎么不去你的工作室里画
Oh, I still haven't gone through my moving boxes.
我搬过来的箱子都堆在一起还没整理
Great. You're one can of cat food
很好 你再多一罐猫粮
away from full- on Grey Gardens.
就跟《灰色花♥园♥》里的情况一样了
Oh, how did it go with Brianna?
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表