剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
我把情况理一下
So, let me get this straight.
你当时在海滩跳肚皮舞
You were belly dancing on the beach
突然决定裸泳凉快一下
and decided that you needed to cool off by going skinny-dipping,
然后就忘记了把衣服放在了哪里
and you forgot where you left your clothes.
天呐 我真觉得这情况似曾相识
Oh, my God, I am having such adéjà vu right now.
可能是有米格鲁猎犬冲下来叼走了
Maybe one of those beagles swooped down and took it.
你是想说海鸥吗
You mean a seagull.
不 或许我是想说鹰
No, maybe I mean an eagle.
看啊
Look at that.
在这里呢
There she be!
太好了 现在只需要找到你的上衣了
Great. Now all we have to do is find your top.
好 我们要找两条金奶头的毕业帽似的东西
Okay, we're looking for two gold nipple graduation cap thingies.
流苏吗
Tassels?
格蕾丝 你怎么什么都能编个词出来
Grace, you have a word for everything.
这些东西本来就有名字
There actually are words for everything.
你太逗了
You crack me up.
好了
Oh, okay.
-太逗了 -是啊
- So funny. - Yeah.
你就像本字典
You're like a dictionary.
有只米格鲁猎犬
There's a beagle!
还是鹰
Or is it an eagle?
-不是 是你说的另一个 -走开
- No, it's the other one you said. - Shoo! Shoo!
圣菲的光能教我好多东西 雅各布
The Santa Fe light has so much to teach me, Jacob.
就好像 你以为自己知道仙人掌什么样
It's like you think you know what a cactus looks like,
但然后光说 "再看看 女士 你不懂"
but then, the light says, "Look again, lady. You don't know."
亲爱的 如禅宗大♥师♥所说 太极的要义是聆听
Honey, Tai Chi is all about hearing what the Zen masters called
"无声之声"
"The soundless sound."
当然
Of course!
抱歉
Sorry.
好大啊
It's just so big.
我都不知道要怎么带进家门
I'm not sure how I'd walk into my house...
现在还有便携款的
Now available in travel size!
可以不留痕迹地放在包里
Fits discreetly into your purse.
或是放进你助步器的座位箱里
Or in the seat-cubby of your walker.
太棒了
Great!
我喜欢你的鹿角兔 让我好受触动
I love your jackalope. It moves me.
这毛皮的触感真棒
I feel the fur.
谢谢你这个美丽的茄子 弗莱德
And thank you for this gorgeous eggplant, Fred.
不客气
You're so welcome.
今天卖♥♥出第四件东西了 圣菲喜欢你
That's your fourth sale today. Santa Fe loves you.
真是这样
It really does.
弗兰琦
奶奶 你好啊
Hey, Grandma.
不 是弗兰琦啦
No, it's Frankie.
就要当奶奶了
About to be known as Grandma.
别说了
Oh, hush, hush, hush, hush.
你还不能这样叫我呢
You can't call me that yet.
还有两个月 就算到时也不是奶奶
Two more months, and even then, not Grandma.
我在咪妈 盖妈和阿黛尔之间无法选择
I'm trying to decide between Mee-maw, Gabba-Gabba, or Adele.
好啊 我就希望圣菲会让你更怪呢
Oh, good, I was hoping Santa Fe would make you weirder.
没错 但跟你度个周末我就会恢复了
Yeah, but a weekend with you will level me out.
天呐 我真高兴巴德和艾莉森
Oh, God, I'm thrilled that Bud and Allison
要举办这个荒谬的什么派对 我就能见到你了
are having this ridiculous whatever-it-is party so I can see you.
我也是
Me, too.
但性别揭晓派对并不荒谬 格蕾丝
But a gender reveal party is not ridiculous, Grace.
显然了
I mean, obviously,
我们还得办个性别断定派对
we're also gonna need to have a gender decision party
等孩子12岁再举办
when the child is 12.
等不及了
Can't wait.
弗兰琦 记住 你要睡客房♥
Oh, Frankie, remember you're gonna be in the guest room.
雪丽现在睡在你的画室了
Sheree's in the studio now.
为什么房♥客不能去别处睡
Why can't the lodger sleep somewhere else?
因为"房♥客"可是真付了我们租金的
Because the "lodger" is paying us actual rent.
对了 弗兰琦 你得在她的租约上签字
Oh, and Frankie, you need to sign her lease.
你明天什么时候到
What time do you land tomorrow?
我的飞机12:20落地
My plane gets in at 12:20.
那你肯定要错过那班飞机了
Oh, well, you're definitely gonna miss that flight.
很可能后面的一趟也赶不上
And most likely the one after that.
很可能
Good chance.
那么我去机场接你
So I'll meet you at the airport
按你该到的那班后的第三班的时间去接你
three flights after the one you were supposed to come in on.
你好了解我
I feel so known.
我说了 索尔
I told you, Sol,
你不能挡住「熊熊之家」的门口
you can't block the entrance to the Build-A-Bear.
那些孩子和瘆人的大人会很生气的
Those kids and creepy adults get very angry.
但我们这次做得很棒 泰瑞
But we did good this time, Terry.
7频道也去了 还在正午新闻上播报了我们
Channel Seven was there. They put us on the midday news.
开着电视给宠物看的
I'm sure it was a hit with all
那些家庭肯定非常喜欢那档节目
the pets whose owners left the TV on for them.
重要的是吸引眼球 要造势 罗伯特
Eyeballs, Robert. It's all about the eyeballs.
现在「高水商场」将永远是
Now Tallwater Commons will be known as the mall
把两个接吻的女人赶出去的评价商场
that kicked out two women for kissing.
你们一般不是一群人去抗♥议♥的吗
Don't you guys usually do these protests with a big group?
是的 我们是忠诚的反抗战士
We do. Dedicated resistance fighters all.
那为什么每次都是你们两个被捕
So how come you two are the only ones who ever get arrested?
-他们比我们年轻 跑得动 -说得很对
- They're younger. They can run. - Yeah.
能回家太好了
Oh, I'm so glad to be home,
我真不敢相信
and I can't believe that
我还没跟娘胎里的孙儿说过话呢
I haven't even talked to my grandbaby in utero yet.
帮帮忙啊
Little help here?
在他/她出生之前
Oh, there's so much to
我有好多想教给他/她的
teach him/her before he/she even gets born.
弗兰琦 你在箱子里都装了什么啊
Frankie, what the hell do you have in here?
就是些很私人化的大件绿松石首饰
Oh, just some highly-personalized chunky turquoise jewelry
是我从世界上最美的城市买♥♥来送给大家的
I bought for everyone from the world's greatest city.
那你肯定破费了不少吧
That must have set you back a pretty pumpkin.
怎么样 你去那个我替你注册的相亲网站了吗
So? Did you sign up for that dating site I signed you up for?
当然 真奇怪 我没在嬉皮士集结网上
Yes. And oddly enough, I didn't find the love of my life
找到我的人生挚爱
on Hippie-Round-Up-dot-com.
你得开放心胸 格蕾丝
You've got to open up your mind, Grace.
-老嬉皮士是最好的情人 -索尔也是老嬉皮士
- Old hippies are the best lovers. - Well, Sol's an old hippie.
他一直是个很有奉献精神的情人
He was always a very giving lover.
或许心思有点不在我身上
If a bit distracted.
有次他叫我"罗伯特"
Like the time he called me "Robert."
现在回想起来 很能理解了
Which, in retrospect, makes a lot of sense.
-罗伯特叫过你... -没有
- Did Robert ever call you... - No!
他有没有说过 "没事了"
Did he ever say, "That's all,"
但其实是在说 "是索尔"
but what he was really saying was, "That's Sol"?
我们不说话
There was no talking.
都是些沉默的 分开的经历
No, it was all a very silent, separate experience.
大家都各想各的
Everyone was left to their own thoughts.
所以你需要个老嬉皮士
Which is why you need an old hippie.
他们每晚都很能闹
They bring the ruckus every night.
我这样挺好的 谢谢
Well, my ruckus is just fine, thank you.
是吗
Oh, really?
你有约会对象了吗 你瞒着我呢吗
Are you seeing someone? Are you holding out on me?
没有 当然没有
No! No! No, no, no, of course not, no.
你和雅各布怎么样了
How are you and Jacob doing?
他真完美
Oh, he's a dream.
他带我去沙漠里宿营
He takes me camping in the desert,
每天早晨给我做早餐
he makes breakfast for me every morning,
每天晚上给我读书
he reads to me every night.
甚至不介意我领回家一群流浪狗
And he didn't even mind when I adopted a pack of stray dogs.
所以你们两个很合拍 不出我所料
So it's working out perfectly. That's what I figured.
我为你高兴 弗兰琦
I'm happy for you, Frankie.
谢谢
Thank you.
你认识谁想要流浪狗的吗
Do you know anyone who wants a stray dog?
亲 我带杂货回来了
Hey, hon, I'm back with the groceries!
-那是谁 -雪丽
- Who's that? - Sheree.
"亲"是谁
Who's "Hon"?
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表