剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Come on. It's OK.
来吧 没事的
Creepy.
好吓人啊
This is what I'm doing.
这就是我在做的事情
Archery? You secretly run a summer camp?
射箭 你偷偷办了个夏令营吗
You steal from the rich and give to the poor?
你在劫富济贫吗
That is a noble pursuit. But no.
那样很高尚 但不是
Then what am I looking at here?
那我看到的都是什么啊
There's a boar who's been eating my chickens and my melons
有一只野猪一直在吃我养的鸡 我种的瓜
and my bicycle pump.
和我的自行车打气筒
So you're gonna kill him?
所以你要杀死它吗
That's the plan. Thank heaven. I thought, uh,
是这样计划的 谢天谢地 我以为
maybe a farmer's daughter might pop out of the hay.
也许会有个农夫的女儿从干草堆里跳出来
Wait a minute. You're hunting?
等等 你在打猎吗
No, this is horrible. I have a huge problem with this.
不 这太可怕了 我很不喜欢这样
Exactly why I tried to keep it from you.
所以我不想让你看到啊
Oh, yeah, that was really smart.
好吧 你很聪明
Yeah.
是啊
What can I do for you?
我能为你做些什么
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗
Not really. You have to eat.
不太饿 你得吃点东西
Come on, Dad. Something healthy?
拜托 老爸 吃点健康的如何
Something greasy?
或者油腻点的
The neighbors said we can use their address
邻居们说我们可以借用他们家的地址
for all the pizza places that have blackballed Mom.
因为有些披萨店把妈妈列入黑名单了
It's OK, Bud.
不用了 巴德
I had a banana.
我吃了个香蕉
Dad, I'm so sorry.
爸 我很遗憾
Do you want to talk about it? I'm not sure I'm ready to.
你想聊聊吗 我不确定我准备好了没
OK. Well, let's talk about that.
好吧 那就来谈谈吧
I really appreciate your coming over,
我真的很感谢你能来
but there's really nothing you can do for me.
但你真的没什么能帮得上的
No, no, no,
不 不 不行
I'm not leaving you hanging in that chair.
我不会抛下你一个人坐在那把椅子上
This is the Lifetime movie where I walk out the door
就像生活台的电影一样 我从那扇门出去
thinking you're OK and
以为你不会有事的
then you're Heather Locklear in a red dress
结果你就像穿着红裙子的海瑟·洛克利尔
stepping in front of a bus.
突然冲到公交车面前自杀
What was that? It's nothing, it's nothing.
怎么了 没什么 没什么
It's something. It's something with the McCarthy divorce.
有事 是麦卡锡的离婚案
But don't worry, I'm taking care of it.
别担心 我会搞定的
Wait, I thought they were going to settle.
等等 我以为他们要和解了呢
Little hiccup. She shot him.
出了点状况 她开枪打中了他
What? Just in the foot.
什么 打在脚上而已
OK? Don't worry about it. Oh, God, was he cheating?
好吗 别担心了 天呐 他出轨了吗
I know Robert doesn't have a gun, but they're so easy to get.
我知道罗伯特没有枪 但很容易买♥♥到啊
OK, you really should not
好了 你现在真的不该
be dealing with acrimonious divorces right now.
再去管那些乱七八糟的离婚案了
Oh, my God, work.
我的天呐 工作
I've got to prepare the deposition for Monday.
我得准备周一的证词
Dad. I got it.
爸 我来弄
I'll take care of everything.
我会处理好所有事情的
That's right. You just get in your chair. And swing.
没错 你就坐在吊椅上 尽情地转
Knock things over.
踢倒东西
Grace. Robert.
格蕾丝 罗伯特
How are you? This isn't a good time.
你还好吗 现在不是时候
Well, I-I know. I came to see if you were OK.
我知道 我是来看看你是否平安无事
How did you kno-- Of course.
你怎么知...当然了
He's with Frankie. Where else would he be?
他去找弗兰琦了 他还能去哪儿呢
Is that all you have to say? Huh? What else is there?
你就只想说这个吗 不然还能说什么呢
Unless you came here to gloat.
除非你是来幸灾乐祸的
Don't be shitty with me.
别跟我找不痛快
I was actually worried about how you were doing.
我真的在担心你
How do you think I'm doing?
你觉得我能怎么样
Well, you know what,
你知道吗
I have a pretty good idea how you were doing.
我其实很清楚你的情况
You think one night of betrayal is bad?
你觉得一夜的背叛很恶劣是吧
Try 20 years of, what,
那试试被背叛20年看看
Two to three betrayals a week--
每周被背叛两三个晚上
I know! I get it, Grace.
我知道 我懂的 格蕾丝
I do not have the moral high ground.
我无法占据道德高地
Well, then why are you acting like you do?
那你为什么表现得好像你站在上面
Because he knew I could
因为他明知道
forgive almost anything but this, with her.
除了跟她乱搞 其他我什么都能原谅
Oh, get over yourself.
克服你的心理障碍吧
Sol did a stupid emotional Sol thing.
索尔干了一件愚蠢的索尔会干的事
And married me 24 hours after he did the stupid thing he did!
然后在干了这件蠢事24小时后 就跟我结婚
He wanted to tell you, but I wouldn't let him.
他本想告诉你的 但是我不让他说
Not before you went into surgery.
在你做手术之前绝对不行
So you knew? Yes. Everyone did.
所以你早就知道了 是的 大家都知道
Why-- What does it matter now?
怎么 现在又有什么关系呢
It doesn't anymore. It's over.
没关系了 都结束了
Thank you very much for coming. As you can see, I'm fine.
很感谢你来 你也看到了 我没事
Oh, there you go. There's the Robert I know.
又来了 这就是我认识的罗伯特
Closed down, shut off,
封闭自我 隔绝一切
just like every time we fought when we were married.
就像我们没离婚前每次吵架时那样
This isn't that. I'm right and he's wrong.
这次不一样 我是对的 他是错的
Oh, of course. You won the argument.
当然了 你赢了吵架
You always do. You're a great lawyer.
你总是能赢 你是个厉害的律师
But every time you won with me, you just proved
但是每次你赢了我 都只是在证明
you cared more about the argument than you did about me.
你更在乎的是赢 而不是我
And I hated you for it.
我很讨厌你这样
Robert, this is the great love of your life.
罗伯特 这是你一生的真爱
And you're just gonna throw it away?
你就要这样抛弃吗
I didn't throw it away. He did.
我没有抛弃 是他抛弃的
You have a chance to handle
你这辈子终于有机会
something differently for once in your life.
用不同的方式来处理一件事了
You might want to try it.
你也许该试试
You know, otherwise you're just gonna be the same sulky,
否则你跟和我在一起时的那个
self-righteous block of marble you were with me.
闷闷不乐 自以为是的冷血怪物有什么两样
I'm gonna leave you to develop your sense of irony.
我走了 你自己好好想想这有多么讽刺
Wait.
等等
What?
什么
He's gonna need his glasses too.
他还需要他的眼镜
And you're not gonna need this.
你不需要这个
Once again, it's not a little rabbit named Fred.
再说一次 那不是什么名叫弗莱德的小兔子
It's a boar in the woods who's been terrorizing my farm.
是树林里有一只野猪一直在威胁我的农场
Allegedly.
只是可能而已
Look, Jacob, I get that you have to do what you have to do.
听我说 雅各布 我明白有些事你必须去做
Thank you.
谢谢
You know I can see you.
你知道我都能看到吧
I can't help it.
我忍♥不住
I'm a member of PETA.
我是善待动物组织的成员
I own humane no-kill mosquito traps.
我只用人道捕蚊器
I never wear pleather for fear of glamorizing it.
我从不♥穿♥仿皮制品 以免美化这种东西
Well, for the record, I don't like hunting either.
声明一下 我也不喜欢打猎
But I can't exactly sit down
但我也没办法坐下来
and draw up a peace accord with a boar.
跟一头野猪签订和平协议
Have you tried? I mean, animals are getting smarter every day.
你试过吗 现在的动物都越来越聪明了
Instead of hunting,
比起打猎
wouldn't you like to go to a high school talent show?
你难道不更想去观看高中才艺秀吗
I need a happy distraction. From what?
我需要找点乐子散散心 为什么要散心
Frankie, why did you really come out here today?
弗兰琦 你今天到底是为什么来这里
I dig you.
我喜欢你
I mean, that's before I found out you were Ted Nugent.
那是在我发现你是泰德·纽金特之前
So what is it?
所以是怎么回事
You don't want to hear about
你不会想听我说我的人生
the Chilean soap opera that's become my life.
正在上演智利肥皂剧啦
Actually, I do.
我还真想听
I'm your guy. I want to hear everything.
我是你的男人 你的一切我都想听
Besides, my sister's coming to town
而且我姐姐要来城里
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表