剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
and that's a joke everyone will make.
大家肯定都会拿这个梗开玩笑的
OK, for a minute. Who cares?
好吧 短期内是会 谁在乎啊
Why do we have to tell anyone anything?
为什么我们一定要告诉大家
Because that's what people who are dating do.
因为恋爱的情侣都会这么做
Why do they do that?
为什么要这么做呢
Aren't you sick of staggering our entrances?
你不厌倦每次都得分开进公♥司♥吗
No, I like it.
不 我很喜欢
Or trying not to look at each other too much during meetings?
不厌倦开会时尽量不去看对方吗
Your shirt popped open yesterday and everyone could see your bra.
你的衬衫昨天崩开了 所有人都能看到你的胸罩
And I didn't want you to flash the whole office,
我不想你在大家面前露胸
but I was afraid even acknowledging you have breasts
但我又怕注意到你有大胸
would somehow give us away.
也会暴露我们的关系
I like being with you.
我喜欢和你在一起
I don't want to hide anymore.
我不想再躲躲藏藏了
You're right. We will tell everyone.
你说得对 我们就公布恋情吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Eventually.
有朝一日
Great. Eventually.
好极了 有朝一日
Yeah, we'll see.
行了 再说吧
Hey, you guys!
各位
Barry from Accounting and I are doing it. On the regs.
我和会计部的巴里正在做♥爱♥呢 定期做
And if you have a problem with that, Cindy, you're fired.
如果你有意见的话 辛迪 你被开除了
And also, thank you for telling me my bra was showing yesterday.
还有 谢谢你告诉我昨天我的胸罩露出来了
You're fired for that, too.
你们也被开除了
Everybody knows. Nobody cares. Love today's bra.
大家都知道 没人关心 喜欢你今天的胸罩
Damn it.
该死
Gina said they don't usually approve mentors this quickly,
吉娜说通常她们不会这么快批准指导员
but she was so impressed with the advice I gave
但她对我给出的建议
and with my business background
和我的商务背景赞不绝口
that she wanted me to start right away.
她想让我马上开始
Oh, I'm sorry, I lost track, uh, around "Gina said."
不好意思 "吉娜说"之后我都没听到
You know, this is exciting for me.
说真的 这对我来说很激动人心
You have your yams and whatever else you do.
你有你的番薯和其他那些事可做
I-- I need something.
我也需要找点事做
I... I need a purpose and this might be it.
我需要一个目标 这个可能就是了
You're right. I'm happy for you.
你说得对 我为你感到高兴
See, isn't it nice to be nice to the nice?
瞧吧 友好相处不很好吗
I have been nice before.
我以前友好过的
It's been ages since I
我都好久没有
stole a Christmas goose from a crippled child.
偷过瘸腿小孩的圣诞鹅肉了
She's here. How do I look?
她来了 我看着怎么样
Uh, like a docent at a hair spray museum.
像定型喷雾博物馆里的讲解员
Just answer the door. I... I need to de-poof.
快去开门 我得去弄得朴实一点
Oh, this poor kid. She's not gonna know what hit her.
可怜的孩子 她会被你吓到的
You Grace? It took me frickin' forever to find this place.
你是格蕾丝吗 找了好久才找到这里
There's like no street parking and your neighbor's dog is a dick.
没有路边停车位 你邻居的狗还烦死人
She'll be fine.
它会没事的
All right, let's start with the basics.
好的 我们从最简单的开始
Do you have a resume? I do.
你有简历吗 有
It flew out of my car window while I was driving here.
我开车过来的时候 简历从窗户飞出去了
That's OK. We'll start from scratch.
没事 我们从头开始
Um, what work experience do you have?
你有什么工作经验
I was in the Army for a while.
我在军队服役过一段时间
Great. How long did you serve?
很好 多长时间
Top secret.
那是机密
Ok.
好吧
Do you have any customer service experience?
有什么客服的经历吗
BaskinRobbins. Good.
芭斯罗缤冰淇淋店 好
Best three days of my life.
那是我人生中最棒的三天
OK. Do you have a job now?
好吧 你现在有工作吗
Yeah. I'm a bartender, but... But?
有 酒保 不过 不过什么
I don't want to be working for tips
我不想一辈子为了小费工作
or cleaning things with a rag the rest of my life.
或者用抹布擦东西
It's like nobody fucking sees me. I'm invisible.
就像没人能看到我 我一点存在感都没有
I have more to offer than people think.
我比大家想的能干得多
I know what you mean.
我懂你的意思
What would you like to be doing?
你期望做什么
I want to be Diane. Who's Diane?
我想成为黛安 黛安是谁
She works in my doctor's office. She isn't a doctor or a nurse,
她在我医生的办公室里工作 她不是医生或护士
but she bosses 'em all around.
但她可以使唤他们
And they listen to her because she knows everything.
他们都听她的 因为她无所不知
Except for all the gross medical stuff,
除了那些我完全不感兴趣的
which I have zero interest in.
恶心医疗类的东西
Sounds like she might be an office manager.
听上去她像是个办公室经理
That sounds good. I want that.
听着不错 我就要这职位了
It isn't that easy. You don't have any office experience.
那并不容易 你没有任何办公室经验
You know, there's a few steps between where you are now
你现在所处的位置和你想到达的地方
and where you want to go. Ugh. Steps?
中间还有好多步要走 步骤
That's what my stupid sponsor's always bugging me about.
我的戒酒担♥保♥人老拿这个词烦我
Alcoholism isn't funny.
酗酒并不好笑
OK, I think we need to hone your interviewing skills
好了 我们得磨练一下你的面试技巧
and your image that you project to the world.
改善你对外展示的形象
What was wrong with my image? It's specific.
我的形象怎么了 太独特了
Look, I'm not gonna start taking shit from anybody, including you,
听着 我不会当任何人的受气包 包括你
just because I need a job.
就因为我需要一份工作
Well, that's unfortunate.
那真是不幸
Because short of being a pirate,
因为除了当海盗外
taking shit is part of every job.
做什么工作都要受气
I thought mentors were supposed to be all nice and encouraging.
我还以为指导员会非常友好 充满正能量
This is me being nice and encouraging.
我这样已经非常友好 充满正能量了
God, you're like a two-legged version of my mom.
你简直就是我老妈的人形状态
You went to A Change of A Dress for a reason. Right?
你去"改变衣生"是有原因的 对不对
I mean, you probably are right, you have more to offer,
也许你说得对 你有更高的能力
but nobody's gonna see that unless you drop the attitude.
但如果你不改变这种态度 没人会明白这点
I know what I'm doing. I could actually help you get a great job.
我知道我在做什么 我可以帮你找到一份好工作
How? I was in the business world a long time.
怎么找 我在商界打拼了很长时间
I was good at it.
我精于此道
My daughter runs my old business,
我女儿在打理我以前的公♥司♥
I could have her meet with you,
我可以安排她和你会面
but I'm not gonna waste her time, or mine,
但我不会浪费她和我的时间
unless you start listening to what I say
除非你听我的话
and doing what I tell you to do.
并按我说的做
You sound like Diane.
你的口气很像黛安
I'm better than Diane.
我比黛安厉害
Do you want my help or not?
你到底要不要我帮你
Fuck yeah, I want your help.
当然要了 我要你帮我
No, ross your legs. And stop chewing your nails.
别这样 把腿交叉并拢 别咬指甲了
What do you consider your
你认为你作为职员的
strengths as a-- as an employee? Stop that.
优势在哪里 别咬了
Quick reaction time.
反应快
Ready? OK.
好了吗 好了
How do you do?
你好
You're not fusing metal.
你又不是在打铁
And your weaknesses?
你的缺点呢
I don't know. I have so many. Uh, I'm late a lot,
我不知道 太多了 我经常迟到
I always lose like three sets of keys, I've got a bad temper, I--
我经常丢钥匙 我脾气不好 我...
Oh. OK, instead of saying you have a bad temper,
行了 别说你脾气不好
try saying you feel passionate about your work.
说你对工作热情高
I am passionate about my work.
我是对工作热情很高啊
I hated every job I ever had.
我讨厌我做过的所有工作
All right, Bud said this should bring you up
好了 巴德说这些就够你
to speed on all your cases.
跟上你所有案子的情况
Got it. Thanks.
知道了 谢谢
Oh, uh, Dad wanted me to remind you
我爸让我提醒你
to not to try and lift the box yourself
别自己搬盒子
and to take plenty of breaks as you read through the Walker file.
看沃克案的文件时 要多多休息
And just a general hope, I think, that you'll stay hydrated.
一般来说 我觉得你该多喝水
Oh, boy.
老天爷
He's worried about you. I know, and God love him,
他担心你 我知道 上帝保佑他
but he won't let me do anything.
他什么都不让我做
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表