剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Once through a closed garage door, but... nobody was hurt.
虽然有次撞穿了一扇车♥库♥门 但又没人受伤
You've done this before, haven't you?
你以前干过这种事吧
Please don't cross your legs, the doctor said not to.
别翘腿 医生说不可以的
The doctor also said not to drive me crazy.
医生还说别把我逼疯呢
What? Nothing. Love you.
什么 没事 爱你哟
Jeez.
天呐
What is that?
那是什么
Look.
看啊
Oh, man. Right?
天呐 是吧
What? What?
怎么了 怎么了
I think these are the vows that Robert wrote.
这些好像是罗伯特写的誓言
Dad. Dad. Dad, sit up.
爸爸 爸爸 坐好
Dad. Sit up. Sit up. Sit up.
爸爸 坐好 坐好 坐好
He really loves me.
他真的好爱我
He has no idea he married a lying sack of shit.
他完全不知道自己跟一个大骗子结婚了
Come on, Grace. Hurry up!
快点 格蕾丝 抓紧
Coming. I'm coming.
来了 我来了
Are you aware that Mission Viejo
你知道米申维耶霍
Well, isn't that the cherry on top?
真是锦上添花
If we take the side streets,
如果我们走支线
we can be there in about three hours,
三小时后就能到
but that's without pee breaks. Three hours?
但是这没算停车尿尿的时间 三小时
We're driving to Mission Viejo, not the Middle East.
我们是要开车去米申维耶霍 又不是中东
It's an hour on the freeway with traffic.
即便堵车 高速一小时也能到了
There are some things you don't know about me.
你不了解我的一个特点
Well, I know about the charges on my credit card.
我知道我信♥用♥卡♥的消费记录
It's freeways. I'm terrified of them.
高速 我怕高速
Sol drove while I assumed the crash position.
索尔开车时我都做好撞车准备姿势
Fine. I'll drive drunk. No, no, no, no.
好吧 我来酒驾 不不不
Frances always drives. Then drive!
弗兰西斯一向是司机 那就开去啊
I'm about to remember this is a terrible idea.
我要记起这主意有多糟糕了
Why do they all hate me?
为什么他们都恨我
They hate you because they want to go home.
因为他们想回家
We've been sitting here 15 minutes.
我们已经在这儿坐了15分钟了
You know, the idea is to merge.
你该并车道的
How do you get in? How do you do it?
怎么插♥进♥去啊 怎么做啊
You put your foot on the long, skinny pedal and push.
把你的脚踩在长长瘦瘦的板子上 踩下去
It's not that hard.
没那么难
Here's your window. Go, go. Go! I can't.
后面空了 快并道 我做不到
It's like jump rope. You pick your moment and jump in.
就像跳长绳 你选个时机 就跳进去
No, but I broke both my clavicles jumping rope.
但我跳长绳时把两边锁骨都摔断了
I had to spend the whole summer indoors.
那一整个夏天不得不在家待着
Oh, I wonder if my-my pen pal Jordy is still alive.
不知道我的笔友乔迪是不是还活着
Go, go. Frankie, go! My brain is sending the signal,
走 弗兰琦 快 我的大脑在发出信♥号♥♥
my foot's giving me the finger.
但我的脚却在罢♥工♥
Oh, grow some, Frances!
拿出点胆子吧 弗兰西斯
It's a good day to die!
今天是去死的好日子
Excuse me.
抱歉
Go.
走吧
Look at me, Sol, you putz!
看我啊 索尔 你个笨蛋
Dad, this is amazing.
爸 这太爽了
I'm not doing anything and I'm about to stand up.
我什么都没做就能站起来
I'm almost up.
我就要站起来了
I'm up. Hey, Brianna, are these yours?
我起来了 布丽安娜 这是你的吗
You've been hiding cigars from me?
你居然一直背着我藏雪茄
I've never seen those Robustos
我这辈子从没见过那些罗布图雪茄
that you should handle carefully before in my life.
不过你对待它们应该小心点
Have you found his pork rind stash yet?
你找到他藏的猪皮了吗
Brianna. His what?
布丽安娜 什么
That ice bucket came with those pork rinds in it.
那个冰桶自带猪皮
He used to keep Slim Jims in the waffle maker.
他以前会把牛肉干藏在华夫饼铛里
Remember that, Daddy? 'Member when you did that?
记得吗 爸爸 记得那事吗
Brianna, for the love of God, will you give me some peace?
布丽安娜 看在上帝的分上 让我消停会儿吧
Who hides junk food? Fifteen-year-old girls.
15岁的小女生才会藏垃圾食品吧
And 30-year-old men do sometimes, when they're sad.
30岁的大老爷们难过的时候也会这么干
What else are you hiding from me?
你还藏了什么
It's just a stash, that's all. Please.
就是藏了点东西而已 得了
Can I not keep one thing that brings me joy?
我就不能留点让我开心的东西吗
No. Find joy elsewhere.
不行 去别处找乐趣吧
I'd like to find joy elsewhere.
我也想去别处找乐趣
You're hiding alcohol, too? No, that's Mom's stash.
你还藏酒 不 那是妈妈的
I'll get that to her.
我回头拿给她
I'm gonna help Bri get that to her.
我要帮布丽把酒送去
I'm gonna be their designated driver.
我要给他们开车
Of course, you guys have been so great through this whole thing.
当然 你们这段时间以来一直很棒
You need to get on with your own lives.
你们继续去过自己的生活吧
Please, don't go! Please.
别走啊 别走
I'm not ready to be alone with him. Not yet. Not in our home.
我还没准备好跟他单独待在我们家 现在还不行
Every time he looks at me... he trusts me.
每次他看着我时...他信任我
I can't take it.
我受不了
You're gonna have to be alone with him sometime, Dad.
你早晚得跟他独处 爸爸
We can't move in. I know. I'm being crazy.
我们又不能搬进来 我知道 我是在发疯
Yeah. Turn around, walk back into the kitchen.
是啊 转身 走回厨房♥
Calm down, you'll be fine.
冷静下来 你不会有事的
String cheese?
奶酪条
String cheese? Are you out of your mind?
奶酪条 你疯了吗
OK, everybody back in.
好吧 大家回去
It's cheese!
那可是奶酪啊
It'll shoot through your arteries, slam into your heart,
会沿着你的血管 流进你的心脏
and blow you right into the driveway!
然后把你炸飞到车道上
It's part skim.
是半脱脂的
How did you meet him?
你怎么认识他的
I was just thinking how nice it was
我刚还在想如果我们
that we'd reached a point in our relationship
能达到 坐在车里
where we can sit in a car and not talk.
不说话的境界该有多好
You don't want to talk to me about Phil, fine.
你不想跟我聊菲尔的事 好吧
How about I tell you about my theory
那我跟你说说我关于
on how the government controls the weather?
政♥府♥控制天气的理论吧
He was the contractor who did my kitchen. We became friends.
他是帮我装♥修♥厨房♥的承包商 我们成了朋友
And then we met by chance one Friday after work.
然后有天周五下班后我们偶遇了
Was he married, too?
他当时也结婚了吗
He was. A few years ago, I heard he got divorced.
是的 不过几年前我听说他离婚了
Ooh, the plot thickens. How long did it go on?
越来越有意思了 你们的奸♥情♥持续了多久
It never really got started.
从来就没开始过
If it had, I wouldn't be here.
如果开始了 我就不会在这里了
Well, that would be sad for me.
那我就比较可悲了
But then I could get a hedgehog.
不过那样的话我就可以养只刺猬
You've got company. I do?
有人来找你了 是吗
Oh, that's not for me. Well, who else is it for?
那不是来找我的 那还能找谁
There's nobody else on the road.
路上又没有其他车辆了
No, thank you!
免了 谢谢
They're menaces to society. I've done nothing wrong.
他们是对社会的威胁 我又没做错什么
I'm not speeding.
我没超速
Oh, it's you he's after. Me? What did I do?
他要找的是你 我吗 我做什么了
Your open container.
你在喝酒呢
We'll never survive inside.
我们在牢里肯定活不下来
Oh, please. Well, you will.
拜托 你倒是可以
You'll get a very butch girlfriend
你会找个壮汉似的女朋友
who'll protect you like a Fabergé egg.
她会把你捧在手心好好保护你的
How on earth is he gonna see my thermos through these filthy windows?
窗户这么脏 他怎么可能看到我的保温壶
What, is he, Superman?
难道他是超人吗
Hold tight. We might be in for the fight of our lives.
别动 我们可能要打一场人生最激烈的战役了
Pull over, please. Oh, listen to that.
请停车 你听听
He's rabid with power. Would you pull the damn car over?
他在炫耀权力呢 你能把车停下吗
Ditch the booze. Yeah, I got it,
把酒收起来 行了 我知道了
I got it, I got it.
我知道了 知道了
All right, keep your mouth shut and your eyes open.
好了 把嘴闭紧 眼睛睁开
We don't want to give this deviant a reason
我们可不想给这个怪胎一个理由
to go Dirty Harry on us.
像《肮脏的哈里》里那样对待我们
How are you today, ma'am?
你今天还好吗 女士
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表