剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
When the DMV is more fun than bowling with old friends,
当你和老朋友打保龄还不如车管所有趣时
you know it wasn't the best time.
你就会明白那不是最美好的时光
You want to talk about it?
想聊聊吗
I love you for that question, but no, thanks. Not right now.
你这样问我好爱你 现在不聊 谢谢你
I have something that might cheer you up. Ta-da.
有件事或许能让你开心起来 你看
Ta... da. You passed?
你看 你通过了
Baby, I'm back in business.
宝贝 我重回驾驶界了
Oh, my God. I am so happy.
我的老天 我好开心
And it's good for five years
有效期五年
so I still have plenty of time to lose my mind.
所以我还有大把时间可以用来丧失记忆
Listen, I'll tell you when you're losing your mind.
听着 等你脑子真的老化时 我会告诉你的
And when I tell you, you'll know it's true.
等我告诉你的时候 你就知道是事实了
And I will do the same for you.
我也会告诉你的
No, thank you. Wait a minute. Why does it say restricted?
不了 谢谢 等下 为什么受限了
Oh, I-I passed the written test, but my eyes are... meh.
我通过了笔试 但是我的视力太差
So no nighttime driving, no freeways.
所以不允许夜间开车 不准上高速
Oh, great, so you have half a license and I have no friends.
好极了 你有半张驾照 我没一个朋友
Or, I have more license than I had yesterday
或者说 我比昨天多了张驾照
and you might have a new best friend.
你或许有了个新的最好的朋友
Stop.
打住
I mean it. So do I.
我认真的 我也是
Best friends!
最好的朋友
Kill me now.
杀了我吧
Are you gonna drive?
你来开车吗
Do I have a choice? The sun's going down.
我有选择吗 太阳要下山了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表