剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Fly, feet.
飞起来吧 脚
You fat flightless penguins.
你们这两只飞不起来的胖企鹅
Yes. Jackpot.
太棒了 中奖了
I thought you left.
我还以为你走了
I figured you might need a ride home.
我想你可能需要有人送你回去
How'd you get out of that thing?
你怎么摆脱那个东西的
I jimmied my way out with Sol's pocketknife,
我用索尔的小刀翘开了一条生路
which he keeps with his nighttime peanut butter and cracker kit,
他把它和当夜宵的饼干和花生酱放在一起
which I would never have known about
要不是我对他了如指掌
if I didn't know him so damn well.
根本不可能知道这事
That's ironic. Oh, knowledge.
真讽刺啊 该死的知识
Get out of my head and don't come back.
赶快从我脑子里出去 再也别回来了
Be gone. Forever. I Hold this, will you?
出去吧 永远别回来 我 拿着这个
I gotta move this ottoman.
我要把这个软垫椅挪开
It is so wrong it's driving me crazy.
它放错地方 真是要把我逼疯了
How anyone in god's name would want to put an...
怎么会有人想把这个椅子放在...
That's why the coffee table is way out there.
原来咖啡桌放得那么远是因为这个
And why they put the ottoman here.
他们把软垫椅放在这里也是如此
So they can sit here.
这样他们就可以坐在这里
Under this blanket with their feet up. Together.
盖着毯子 把脚放在椅子上 靠在一起
It's not all wrong.
看来也并非全是错的
It's just the house of two people
只不过这个家
who could give a fuzzy rat's ass
住着的两个人根本不在乎
where things are supposed to go
东西应该怎么摆放才对
as long as they're next to each other.
他们在乎的 是彼此要依偎在一起
It's warm.
好温暖
It wasn't like this when I lived here.
我住在这里的时候完全不是这样的
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
I'm sorry that I lashed out.
我很抱歉我失控了
Oh, it's OK.
没关系
What you said about my not having a wish, it's true.
你说我没有愿望 是真的
But see, the thing is...
但是 问题是
I don't have any practice because I don't actually make wishes.
我不付诸于实践是因为我根本没有许过愿望
Never have. Come on. Not even on your birthday?
从来没有 不可能 连生日的时候也没有
No. It's too stressful. Everybody wants cake.
没有 压力太大了 每个人都只想吃蛋糕
Not even when you were a kid?
小的时候也没有吗
I used to tell myself I'd do it after everybody left the party,
我一直想等所有人都走了之后再许愿
but I never did.
但我从来没许过
And then it became easier not to make any wishes at all.
后来不许愿反而更轻松
Yeah, don't ever make them, can't ever be disappointed.
是啊 没有愿望也就不会失望
Exactly.
对极了
You might want to get on that before, you know, you like, expire.
你还是在你断气前 多许许愿吧
How? Well, if I had to guess,
怎么会 要让我猜的话
I'd say black mold or disgruntled waiter.
我会猜你死于黑霉病或愤恨的服务员之手
You...
你啊
So?
所以
What? A... A wish?
什么 许愿吗
Can I start small? Of course.
我能从小的开始吗 当然
OK.
好吧
I wish I didn't have to schlep all this stuff back to the hospital.
我希望我不用再把这些东西搬回医院
Well, now that's a wish we can do something about.
这个愿望倒是可以实现的
And I'd also like to make amends
我还要为自己在感恩节时
for drinking all the crème de menthe at Thanksgiving
把所有薄荷甜酒都喝光
and blaming it on Brianna.
还怪在布丽安娜头上而道歉
Well, she did do a lot of other things.
她的确也做了很多其他缺德的事
Yeah, but she didn't steal your cigars and re-sell them for cash,
是的 但是她也没有偷走你的雪茄卖♥♥钱
that was also me.
那也是我♥干♥的
I burned down your tool shed,
我烧了你的工具房♥
I stole the Virgin Mary from your nativity scene--
从你的基♥督♥降生场景图里偷走了圣母玛利亚
That's it. I'm good with your amends.
够了 我听够你的道歉了
Hello, love! You're awake.
嘿亲爱的 你醒了
There's my husband. How are you feeling?
我丈夫来了 你感觉怎么样
I'm great. Hello.
我很好 你好呀
I missed you.
我想你了
Jeez. You had the easy job.
天啊 你的工作最轻松了
I got really lucky.
我真的很幸运
Hi, Daddy. Aw, here are my babies.
嗨 爸爸 我的宝贝女儿也来了
You're back! I was--
你回来了 我真是
Oh. Sorry. — What? Are you OK?
不好意思 怎么了 你还好吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 当然
Tell him.
告诉他
It's just some boring cramps from the babies I'm gonna have.
只是肚子里的宝宝们让我有点抽筋
Babies? You're having twins?
宝宝们 你要生双胞胎了吗
Wait a second, you're pregnant?
等一下 你怀孕了
Why didn't you tell us?
你为什么之前没告诉我们
Well, Dad, I didn't want to steal your medical thunder.
爸爸 我不想抢了你生病的风头
Give us a hug! Oh, sweetheart.
快来抱抱 亲爱的
It's Mom.
是妈妈
Don't say anything about the babies, OK?
先别说宝宝的事
I'll tell her later.
我想迟点告诉她
Thank you. Mazel tov.
谢谢 恭喜
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
Thanks, Lucy!
谢谢 露西
You're a pal. Oh, it's my pleasure.
你真好 我的荣幸
How's your dad?
你♥爸♥爸怎么样了
He's great. Good. Listen,
他很好 好 听着
sweetheart, change of plan, um...
亲爱的 计划有变
We're sending a friend to bring Sol's stuff
我们会让一个朋友把索尔的东西送过去
and then I'm taking Frankie home.
然后我会带弗兰琦回家
Oh, by way of Del Taco.
先要去一趟德尔塔克快餐店
By way of Del Taco.
顺道去趟德尔塔克
Get some rest, Mom.
好好休息 妈妈
We love you. Love you, too.
我们爱你 我也爱你
Let me see it again.
再给我看看
Whatever, Mary Lou.
随便吧 玛丽·卢
Why don't you work at McDonald's?
你何不去麦当劳工作
Oh, God, I've never loved you more.
天啊 我从没有这么爱你
I know. I learned it from my grandson.
我知道 我从我外孙那学的
You ready to go? Wait. One thing.
你准备好走了吗 等一下 还有件事
I know how to say "Bullshit" In American Sign.
我知道怎么用美国手语说 胡说
Because see? The bull.
你看 这是牛
Now I'm ready.
现在我准备好了
My babies. They're back.
我的宝贝儿 它们回来了
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Who's Vin Diesel?
范·迪塞尔是谁
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表