剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
对了 跟布丽安娜谈得怎么样
Well, I figured out where I wanted to end up and I got there.
我想清楚了我想要怎样的结果 然后就达到了
How did it go with Mallory?
你跟玛洛丽相处得怎么样
We're finding our way.
我们还在继续探索
You think I can get them
你觉得我可以说服他们
to let me name the lube "Vagicadabra"?
把这款润滑剂命名为"阴魔液"吗
Because I have other names.
我还想了些其他的名字
"Slip Inside," "Lubri- can," "Menapplause."
"滑入液" "超能润滑" "男人乐"
"Yam, Bam, Thank You, Ma'am"?
"番薯啪啪爽 谢谢女士浪"
We'll throw that one in...
我们可以把这个加进去
Yeah. ...so they'll pick one of mine.
就是 那样他们就会挑我的了
They're going to name it - the "Frankie Bergstein Memorial Lube!" -
他们会命名为"弗兰琦·伯格斯丁纪念款润滑液"
Now with lice.
现在还有虱子了
Let me have it! I would love to host life.
虱子快来吧 我喜欢供养生命
What is that?
那是什么
Well, according to the deal we hammered out with the lube,
根据我们达成的协议
they're putting my art on the box.
他们同意在包装盒上放我的画作
And I know what I want to paint. What?
我知道我想画什么 什么
My vagina.
我的阴♥道♥
Well, if they're going to take my face off the box,
如果他们要把我的脸换下来
I'm glad they're replacing it with your vagina.
我很高兴他们换上的是你的阴♥道♥
Well, at least you won't have to worry about
至少你不用担心
being recognized in public.
在公共场合被人认出来
No...
是不用
but you might.
但你可能会的
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表