剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
And stop doing this.
还有别再嗑药了
Did you ever consider there may be a connection
你有没有想过或许你的记忆障碍
between your memory problems and all the pot?
和那些大♥麻♥有关系
I wasn't high when I took the test.
我考试的时候没嗑嗨
No, but you were high when you studied.
是没有 但是你学习的时候嗨着呢
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I don't get you, man.
我真搞不懂你
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么呢
Aren't Coyote and Bud supposed to pick you up
卡奥迪和巴德不是要在十分钟后
for your test in ten minutes?
接你去参加测试吗
I could not ask them to leave work.
我不能耽误他们上班
So I'm gonna take my first Uber.
所以我要初试优步了
Oh, you mean not counting the time you jumped out of the car
你是说不算那次你跳出车子
Roy Orbison is blind.
罗伊·奥比森是个盲人
He's not blind, he's dead.
他不是个盲人 他是已经死了
Who wants a dead man driving?
谁想让死人做司机
The fact is, this is the day
事实上 今天
of looking the beast straight in the eye.
是和野兽正面交锋的日子
And I'm gonna pass this sucker, thanks to your sage advice.
而我一定会通过测试 感谢你的明智建议
I told you to get off the pot.
我是叫你别抽大♥麻♥了
I know. I listened and did the exact opposite.
我知道 我听进去了然后做了相反的事
I remembered a class I took
我想起来在伯克利大学时
at Berkeley on how we learn.
上过一门关于如何学习的课
You went to Berkeley? Half a semester.
你上过伯克利大学 半学期
I fell in love with a Black Panther. Anyways,
我后来爱上了一个黑豹党 总之
there's this theory that the best way to pass a test
有这样一个理论 通过测试的最佳方法
is by recreating the exact state you were in when you studied for it.
就是完全重现 复习时的情景
It's called "State-dependent learning."
那叫"情景学习法"
Get to the point.
说重点
This is how I studied for that first test.
我第一次参加考试时就是这样复习的
PJs, Rasta beanie and a bong.
睡衣 小便帽和大♥麻♥烟斗
But I did not recreate it at the DMV,
但是我并没有在车管所重现
so, of course, I was all thrown off.
所以 我当然全挂了
You're gonna bring a bong to the DMV?
你要带着大♥麻♥烟斗去车管所
No. That would be ridiculous.
不 那也太荒唐了
I'm gonna sneak in a little vape.
我要偷偷抽几口电子烟
Hey, GracieMae! Look who's here!
嘿 格蕾丝梅 看看谁来了
Hi, guys. Hi.
嗨 伙计们
It's good to see you. Oh, it's so good to see you.
见到你真高兴 见到你太开心了
Oh, I'm really happy you're here. Thanks.
我很高兴你能来 谢谢
How about this for a set-up, huh?
你觉得这个怎么样
It's amazing.
棒极了
But don't you miss the balls and the blowers?
但是你不想念那些球和吹风器吗
Grace loves the balls and blowers.
格蕾丝喜欢"球"和"吹"
So bad. Get your mind out of the gutter.
太坏了 给你的大脑去去污吧
She got you.
她听懂了
How do you deal with these guys?
你们是怎么和这些家伙相处的
We try not to. Let's get you a drink.
尽量避免 我们去喝点东西
I told you I'd be back, man.
我说过我会回来的 伙计
Do you live in the Walgreens parking lot?
你住在沃尔格林药店的停车场吗
No, but I know who you're talking about and that chick is weird.
不 我知道你说的是谁 那小妞很古怪
Oh, we got a ringer!
我们这儿有高手
We are so lucky to have you back.
你能回归 我们太幸运了
Well, it's great to be back.
回归挺棒的
Somebody has to teach Bob how to do a high-five.
有人得教教鲍勃怎么击掌
Even though I am annoyed at the fit of your shirt
虽然我很不爽你的衬衫很合身
while we're all in circus tents.
而我们都穿得像马戏团帐篷
So listen. This is big.
听着 这很重要
We've been talking about this ever since we saw you.
从我们见到你就开始讨论这事了
Jerry Weisczak left Gloria.
杰瑞·瓦萨科离开了格洛丽亚
Oh, no. What happened?
不是吧 发生了什么事
Oh, it depends on who you ask.
那得看你问谁了
I mean, he wasn't happy, she's never been happy.
他过得不幸福 她从来就没幸福过
Hard to tell if it was the depression or the pills.
很难说是因为抑郁还是吃药的原因
I got depressed so I could take pills.
我抑郁了所以才有药吃
Oh, she must be devastated. Is she OK?
她肯定崩溃了 她还好吗
Oh, it was a lot of drama.
经常大闹特闹
I always say if you've got ugliness going on,
我总说 如果你遇到了不堪的事
don't lay it on everyone else.
别用它来惩罚别人
Deal with it like you would've a face-lift.
老老实实去面对 就像你要整容一样
You know, get out of town until you're all healed up,
出城待着 直到你痊愈为止
come back fresh and ready to play.
再以全新的面目 重回江湖闯荡
Well, you get it.
你懂的
The point of all this is Jerry is single now.
重点是杰瑞现在单身了
Wait. What are you-- What?
等一下 你们什么 什么
He's been asking about you.
他在打听你的情况
No. I don't think so. Gloria's a friend of mine.
不 我觉得这样不好 格洛丽亚是我的朋友
Just think about it. He likes you.
你再想想 他喜欢你
He's done very well.
他事业有成
Stop sign.
停止标志
Pass on the left.
左侧通行
Four lane intersection.
四车道交叉口
That's a funny name to name a baby.
给婴儿取这名字真好笑
Here you go. Now, don't get excited.
给 别太激动
OK.
好的
Look who just walked in.
看看谁刚进来了
Hey! Jerry! Hi, Jerry. Come on.
嘿 杰瑞 嗨 杰瑞 过来呀
Come on!
来呀
We didn't want to spring it on you,
我们本来不想给你来个突袭的
but then we thought...
但是后来我们又想...
maybe we should spring it on you.
或许我们应该突袭你
You know, I really don't think that--
我真的觉得不...
Say hello. What's the harm?
打个招呼 有何不可
Don't forget, Jerry lives right around the corner from us.
别忘了 杰瑞家跟我们家就隔一个街角
How fun would that be?
到时候得多有意思
I get what you're trying to do.
我明白你们想干什么
I don't really feel comfortable with this.
但是我对此觉得不舒服
Oh, but you must be dying living out there alone
你独自和弗兰琦住在海边
at the beach with Frankie.
一定饱受折磨
I swear, at lunch, I thought a bird
我发誓 吃午饭的时候我以为
was gonna come flying out of that hair of hers.
会有小鸟从她的头发里飞出来
Do you remember,
你记得吗
she used to protest outside my mani-pedi place.
她过去常常在我的美甲院外面抗♥议♥
Well, she's very pro-union.
她对工会很支持
Look, I-I know she's a little unusual...
听着 我知道她有一点与众不同
but we've both been put through the same wringer.
但是我们都经历了相同的磨难
That's what I told Bob.
我对鲍勃就是这么说的
"They're living together
"她们住在一起
because who else could understand that situation?"
是因为没有别人能够感同身受了"
But you're past all that now.
但是你现在走出阴霾了
Honey, she's holding you back.
亲爱的 她在拖你后腿
Nobody wants to be around her. No. Just a second
没人想跟她待在一起 不 等一下
Oh, come on, you've been saying she drives you crazy for years.
拜托 你多年来一直说她把你搞得抓狂
Well, she did. And she does.
她确实是 现在也是
But this year, she's also been there for me.
但是今年 她一直在我身边支持我
In a very real way.
真实地给予支持
Well, are you seriously gonna waste the rest of your life
所以你是真的想余生
being roommates with that hippie nutbag?
都和那个嬉皮老疯子住在一起
Were you always this nasty?
你说话一直这么难听吗
I shoot from the hip, you know that about me.
我信口开河惯了 你了解我的
You were worse than I was. Well, things have changed.
你以前比我更甚 情况变了
You've changed.
是你变了
Thank you. That's the nicest thing you've said all day.
谢谢你 这是你今天说的最好听的一句话
All right, this has gotten way out of hand.
好了 情况有一些失控了
Grace, it's your turn.
格蕾丝 到你了
Why don't we just forget about all this and have fun?
不如我们抛开这些事继续玩
Sure. Because that's what we do here, right?
当然了 这就是我们来这儿的目的
Grace, where you going?
格蕾丝 你去哪儿
You know what? I think I prefer bowling with real balls.
知道吗 我觉得我更喜欢有真"球"的保龄球
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么呢
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表