剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Remember this morning
还记得今天早上
when our lives were approaching normal?
我们的生活本来趋于正常了吗
Vaguely.
记不太清了
I have a feeling I moved out of my house,
我感觉我搬出了原来的房♥子
had sex with Sol. Yeah.
跟索尔上♥床♥了 是啊
I still had a boyfriend.
我还有个男朋友
Wow, it was an eventful ten hours.
哇 那十个小时发生了好多事啊
Well, we're old. We have to pack a lot of shit into a day.
我们老了 只能把很多事挤到一天来做
I want a martini. You say that a lot.
我想喝杯马提尼酒 你经常这么说
I mean it a lot.
我是真的超级想喝
Wait! No, where are you going?
等等 别 你要去哪儿
You have to wash the sand off your feet first.
你得先把脚上的沙子冲洗干净
Oh, God, Grace,
天啊 格蕾丝
we have so much more to wash off than sand.
我们有太多东西要冲洗了 哪顾得了沙子
Well, let's start with the sand.
我们先从沙子开始吧
No, no, no! Drought, drought!
别 别 现在是大旱期 节约用水
You use this for the sand.
你用这个来除掉沙子就好
Is that my baby powder?
那是我的婴儿爽身粉吗
It's our baby powder. It's got my name on it.
是我们的婴儿爽身粉 上面有我的名字
So stop writing your name on our baby powder.
那就别再把你的名字写在我们的婴儿爽身粉上了
Hey, make a wish.
嘿 来许个愿吧
Good idea.
好主意
You too. Here, let me get one of your- -
你也是 来 让我来拔一根你的...
No! No, you pull one and the whole strip comes off.
别 拔掉一根 整个假睫毛就要掉下来
It's like pulling a thread, my whole face starts to unravel.
就像扯一根线头 我的整张脸都要被揭开了
But I wanted you to have a wish, too. No, I'm fine.
但我希望你也许个愿 不 我不用了
Think of it as an eyelash that grows out of your chin.
就把这当做一根长在你下巴上的睫毛吧
Oh, my God, it's huge!
天啊 这根毛真粗大
How long has that been there?
长在那儿多久了啊
How many times do I have to tell you?
我要跟你说多少次才行啊
If you see something, say something.
如果你看到什么 就赶紧说出来
I was going to, I wanted to,
我本来想说的 很想说
but I got attached to it.
但我完全被这根毛吸引了
You looked like a kitty.
你看上去跟只猫一样
Make a wish, Mittens.
来许愿吧 小猫咪
So what'd you wish for?
你许了什么愿
I wished for a baby smooth chin.
我希望拥有如婴儿般滑嫩的下巴
That's it? Well, I couldn't think of anything else.
就这吗 我想不到其他的了
I mean, you were sitting there
你就坐在这儿
with your lips all pursed over your finger.
嘴唇对着手指噘着
It was a lot of pressure.
那让我压力山大
Oh, what about that guy you were talking about?
你之前说的那个男人怎么样了
You know, the guy that you sorta, kinda, mighta had a thing with?
就是跟你 迸发了一点小火花的那个家伙
Bill? Will. Gil. Alan.
是叫比尔吗 威尔 格尔 艾伦
Phil. No. Phil Milstein is not my wish.
菲尔 不 我的愿望与菲尔·米尔斯汀无关
He was... something else and that was a long time ago.
他是 另一种存在 但那也是很久前的事了
How about you? What's your wish?
你呢 你许的是什么愿
Well, I was hoping you would ask.
我就希望你开口询问呢
Grace, today I wish to discover the real Frankie.
格蕾丝 今天我想探寻到真正的弗兰琦
The Frankie without Sol.
与索尔无关的弗兰琦
I could be an entirely new person.
我可以成为一个崭新的人
Maybe my fingerprints will change. Again.
或许我的指纹都会再次变化
Maybe my voice will lower. Hello, Grace.
或许我的声音会更低沉 你好 格蕾丝
I've been working so Shh. That's my wish.
我一直努力地... 嘘 那是我的愿望
No. Only I shush.
别 只有我能嘘别人
Robert?
罗伯特
Robert?
罗伯特
Oh, God! Robert!
天啊 罗伯特
You know what else I could be without Sol?
你知道没有了索尔 我还能变成怎样吗
Taller. And I will have a totally new fashion sense.
变得更高 我还会有全新的时尚感
I'm not dressing for him anymore.
我的穿衣风格不会再迎合他了
I didn't realize you were dressing for anyone.
我都没意识到 你的穿衣风格迎合了任何人呢
Don't enable him. Oh, sweet mother of teenage Jesus,
别惯着他 苍天大地啊
it's him. Don't enable him.
是他打来的 别惯着他
I'm not jumping every time he calls.
他每次来电♥话♥ 我可没有心里一跳
Do me a favor, will ya? Put that on vibrate?
你行行好 刻意吗 改成振动模式吧
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Then I might be inclined to enable him.
那样的话我就可能会惯着他
Don't enable him. Don't enable him. Oh, that's...
别惯着他 别惯着他 真是...
Sol, she doesn't want to talk.
索尔 她不想说话
OK. We'll be right there.
好的 我们马上就到
No! We who? Not me.
不要 我们是指谁 我不去
Robert's had a heart attack.
罗伯特心脏病发了
Oh, come on.
快走
Wait, do you think Sol told Robert about, you know, before?
等等 你觉得索尔在罗伯特病发前是不是告诉他了
The candles, the bed sex? I don't know, Frankie.
就是蜡烛和上♥床♥的事 我不知道 弗兰琦
Do you think that's why Robert had the heart attack?
你觉得有没有可能罗伯特就是因此才心脏病发的
Do you think I'm responsible? I don't know, Frankie.
你觉得我有责任吗 我不知道 弗兰琦
But I'm the one that told Sol he was a schmuck
但我跟索尔说他是个白♥痴♥
if he didn't tell Robert.
不知道他有没有告诉罗伯特
Oh, you must feel horrible.
你一定觉得很愧疚
Excuse me, the man in this bed said he was very thirsty.
不好意思 病床上的人说他非常口渴
He can have ice chips. When ice chips melt,
他可以吃冰屑 等冰屑融化了
they become water, so why can't he have water?
还是会变成水 那为什么不能直接喝水
He can have ice chips.
他只能吃冰屑
It's like talking to your mother.
简直就像跟你妈说话一样
Oh, God. Robert.
天啊 罗伯特
How is he?
他怎么样了
Stable. How bad was it?
稳定了 情况有多糟糕
They don't know. Well, when are they gonna find out?
他们不知道 那他们什么时候能知道
They have to do a test. He might need surgery.
他们需要做些检查 他可能需要做手术
Oh, good Lord. What happened?
天啊 发生什么事了
I don't know. I walked in
我不知道 当时我走进屋子
and he was face down on the kitchen table.
就看到他脸朝下趴在餐桌上
And you didn't say anything that could cause his face
你并没有说出任何会导致他的脸
to land on the kitchen table?
向下趴在餐桌上的事吧
No. I came home to tell him, but I never had a chance.
没 我当时回去是想告诉他的 但我没机会说
Grace? Is that you, sweetheart?
格蕾丝 是你吗 亲爱的
You didn't have to come. Of course I did.
你不必来的 我当然要来了
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
I'm warm and fuzzy all over.
我全身很暖 晕乎乎的
It's like I just came out of the dryer.
就好像刚从干衣机里出来的一样
Well, you're sedated. And you're Frankie.
你被注射了镇定剂 你是弗兰琦
Hi, Robert. There's nothing to be afraid of, love.
嗨 罗伯特 没必要害怕 亲爱的
Come in.
进来的
No, no.
不 不
She'll be right there.
她一会儿就来
Grace.
格蕾丝
He just saw you. You have to go in.
他刚看到你了 你得进去一下
No, I don't think I can.
不 我觉得我做不到
He's an- - He's an Irish lawyer, for God's sake.
他可是个爱尔兰律师 天啊
He's like a human lie detector.
他就像一台活人测谎仪
I can't go in there and face gay Matlock.
我可没办法进去面对基佬大律师
Robert asked for cats for dinner.
罗伯特要拿猫当晚餐呢
You'll be fine if you just take it down a notch.
你稍微淡定一点 就会没事的
No, you take it down a notch. You're not the boss of my notches.
不 要淡定你淡定去 你凭什么掌控我的情绪
OK, take it to any notch you want.
好吧 随你淡不淡定吧
You want me to go in there and lie for you.
你想让我进去 替你撒谎
This isn't for me, it's for Robert.
这不是为了我 是为了罗伯特
Ok.
好吧
Hey, you. I'm here.
嘿 你 我来了
There she is.
你来了啊
Honestly, you didn't even have to come.
说真的 你都不必来的
Of course I did. Why wouldn't I come?
我当然要来了 我为什么不来啊
What am I? A heartless monster...
你当我是什么 没心没肺的怪物吗
with no moral compass?
毫无道德可言吗
Forgive me. I...
原谅我 我...
It's Robert Hanson. Not Robert Handsome.
他叫罗伯特·汉森 不是罗伯特·"汉俊"
That's not a name for a person.
那根本都不是人名
He had a heart attack,
他是心脏病发作住院的
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表