剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
No. Not that. No. Never that.
不 不是那事 不可能的
Um, I was thinking since you're not doing anything,
我想着 既然你也没什么活动
I could come crash with you.
我可以去你那里暂住几天
You know, give them a little privacy.
给他们一点隐私
Give us a little MomCoyote time.
我们可以享受下老妈和卡奥迪时光
Movies. Puzzles.
看电影 玩拼图
It'll be just like the last time I stayed with you,
就跟我上一次跟你暂住时一样
but without the DT's.
不过没有酗酒过度的问题
Well, I...
我...
And I'd ask Dad, it just seems like
我本来想去求老爸的 但似乎
they've got so much going on right now.
他们现在正在经历很多事
And you and Grace are just hanging out.
而你和格蕾丝却每天都是优哉游哉的
Well, I suppose it'll be fine.
我想应该没问题吧
Uh, Sol!
索尔
Quit ducking me, man. I need Kenny's digits now.
别再躲着我了 立刻把肯尼的号♥码给我
Well, why don't you just contact him through his website?
你何不利用他网页上的信息联♥系♥他呢
He doesn't have a website! He lives on a farm!
他才没有网页呢 他住在农场上
No. Yeah. He's got a website. See? It's right here.
不 真的 他有网页的 瞧 就在这里
You can buy Kenny Loggins' Zinfandel.
你还可以买♥♥到肯尼·拉金斯的馨芳葡萄酒呢
Oh, you can't.
不行
But I'd bet he'd want to donate a case to the opening.
但是我敢肯定他会愿意为开幕式捐一箱酒的
Here, give me the phone. Here. No!
把电♥话♥给我 不行
That's Bud's phone.
那是巴德的手♥机♥
He's gonna be so mad.
他会气死的
Frankie, could I talk to you in the other room?
弗兰琦 我们能去别的房♥间谈谈吗
Okay.
好了
Try to stay calm, and remember,
尽量保持镇静 记住
I did what I did to make you happy.
我做的一切都是为了让你开心
What'd you do?
你干了什么
There is no Kenny Loggins.
根本没什么肯尼·拉金斯
There never was.
从来都没有
It was me.
都是我
Really, Sol? You wrote "Higher Love"?
真的吗 索尔 《更高的爱》是你写的吗
That was Steve Winwood.
那是史蒂夫·温伍德的歌♥
Who the hell is that?
那人是他妈的谁啊
I'm trying to tell you that Kenny Loggins
我是想告诉你肯尼·拉金斯
never bought your painting.
没买♥♥过你的画
I made the whole thing up.
整件事都是我瞎编的
What?
什么
You were having such a hard time with your art.
你当时正面临着绘画困境
Your kiln had exploded. You thought you were going color-blind.
你的干燥炉爆♥炸♥了 你以为自己要色盲了
I just wanted to give you a win.
我就是想让你振作一点
So Kenny Loggins never even saw my painting?
所以肯尼·拉金斯都没有看过我的画吗
No, he did!
不 他看过
He came into our office,
他去了我们办公室
and I specifically remember him looking at it and saying "Huh."
我清楚地记得他看到了你的画 感叹了一句"哈"
And it wasn't the "Huh" you'd expect to get
不是那种人家在律师办公室里
when someone sees a portrait of Hitler in a law office.
看到希♥特♥勒♥的画像时会发出的那种"哈"
This "Huh" was a recognition of obvious talent.
那一声"哈"是对你那显而易见的才华的认可
I told everyone about that painting, Sol.
我到处跟人说那幅画的事 索尔
It was my whole life.
那是我的整个人生啊
It was the one thing I had to hang on to.
那曾是我唯一的支撑和动力
It was the one thing I had
那曾是唯一一件
that made me think I was a real artist.
让我觉得我是个真正的画家的事
Wait... You're leaving?
等等 你要走了吗
I'm sorry, but, yes, I think I am.
抱歉 但 是的 我觉得我该走了
But I won't be nine for another four years.
但我要4年后才能迎来9岁生日呢
I know, honey. But I'm upset,
我知道 亲爱的 但我很难过
and time is a construct.
时间只是个概念而已
Well, what could be so bad that you're leaving my party?
到底什么事那么糟糕 让你非要离开我的派对
Well, to be honest, your father just told me something--
说实话 你父亲刚跟我说了些事情
Okay, you know what? I don't want to hear it.
好吧 你知道吗 我不想听
The past two years have been about my father and my mother,
过去两年一直都围绕着我的父亲母亲
and I'd like for one day to be about me.
但我希望哪怕能有一天是以我为中心
I only get that every four years.
我每4年才有这样的一个机会
You're right, I hear you. Bring it.
你说得对 我明白了 抱一下
Disperse! Oh, God.
让开 天呐
Again? It never ends!
又要上 就是上个不停
What is wrong with this picture?
这画到底有什么问题
How the hell do you drink these things?
你到底是怎么喝这些玩意儿的
Usually not with a sugar rim.
通常不会掺糖霜
Well, it's a horrible olive delivery system.
用这种方式吃橄榄真是糟透了
You okay?
你还好吗
No, not even close. Horrible. Miserable.
不好 一点也不好 很糟糕 糟透了
You want to talk about it?
你想聊聊吗
No.
不想
Because if I start, I won't stop,
因为我一旦开始 就停不下来
and it'll ruin this party,
那会毁了整个派对的
which is already on pretty thin ice.
虽然这派对已经很难进行下去了
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
如果能让你感觉好一点
it turns out the person in my family
我刚刚发现 我们家最尊重我的人
who has the highest regard for me is our old housekeeper.
竟然是我们的老管家
Man, you went to town on yourself.
拜托 你之前"自娱自乐"爽死了啊
Honestly, my arthritis flared up about 30 seconds in.
说实话 我的关节炎每30秒就发作一次
I played through the pain.
我是忍♥着疼玩的
Left it all on the field.
全力以赴
Maybe it's your technique.
可能是你的技术问题
I mean, are you doing the-- Are you after this kind of deal?
你是在...你喜欢这种动作吗
Like rough thrusting?
比如很用力地插吗
Or do you kind of like, hmm,
还是喜欢...
roam around and then slip it in at a slight angle?
先四处探一下 再轻轻地进入呢
You know, you can get one that has a little thing that was,
你可以买♥♥那种有一个小头...
uh, operates separately. It will-- and then--
单独分开的 可以...然后...
Or what about vertical? Is that what you're really looking for?
垂直进入怎么 那才是你想要的吗
Look, it's not about the,
听我说 关键不是
you know, the angle, it's about the grip.
角度...而是握的问题
Right in here.
就这里
You know, they didn't design these things for older women.
像这种东西 都不是为老年女性设计的
Why does everything have to hurt when you're our age?
为什么一到我们这年纪 什么都很疼
Well, try another one.
再试试别的
Maybe you just haven't found the right cookie rumbler yet.
可能是你还没找到顺手的罢了
I looked. Online. Nothing.
我找了 上网找的 一无所获
You know, my friend Clifford loves to knit
我朋友克利福德喜欢织东西
and he has hands like bouquets of turkey jerky.
他的手跟火鸡干一样糙
He uses bamboo needles with a soft gel sleeve.
他用柔软的橡胶套包裹竹制编织针
Are you suggesting I use his knitting needles?
你是在建议我用他的编织针吗
No.
不是
No.
不是
Where's your boyfriend?
你男朋友在哪里
I like him. Why would I bring him here?
我喜欢他 我为什么要带他来这里
"For Grace. Thinking of you. With love, Robert."
给格蕾丝 想到你 爱你的罗伯特
"Happy Anniversary. To Grace, from Robert with love."
结婚纪念日快乐 给格蕾丝 爱你的罗伯特
"Sorry you had a bad day.
很遗憾你这一天过得不顺利
Love, Robert." "Just because. Love, Robert."
爱你的罗伯特 只是因为 爱你的罗伯特
"To Grace. Happy Birthday."
给格蕾丝 生日快乐
"Thanks for the help. Love, Robert."
谢谢你的帮助 爱你的罗伯特
"I miss you too. Love, Robert."
我也想你 爱你的罗伯特
"Love, Robert." "Love, Robert."
爱你的罗伯特 爱你的罗伯特
"Congratulations. You won."
恭喜 你赢了
This is not going to hurt. Oh, well done, Sol.
这不会让你肉疼的 很好 索尔
Well done.
很好
Seriously?
不是吧你
Oh, I forgot all about those.
我都忘了这些了
Why would you do this?
你为什么要做这种事
So I was prepared for any occasion.
如此一来 任何情况下我都有礼物送啊
So, for example, I'd had a bad day,
比如 我度过了糟糕的一天
you'd come to the box and give me a gift.
你就到这堆盒子里 给我挑个礼物
That you bought years earlier.
都是你几年前买♥♥的
Yes. Except they were in a drawer then.
没错 不过当时都放在抽屉里的
Big picture, Robert. Ooh, pretty.
抓重点 罗伯特 真有趣
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表