剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
You don't need a license to take your noodles
你不需要驾照就可以把面条
and your peanut butter sandwich up to your studio.
和花生酱三明治带进你的工作室
Oh, shit! I gotta go.
该死 我得走了
No, wait, wait, wait. Say "Hi" and then be on your way.
别 等等 打声招呼再走
And lose the dick.
把那"鸡♥巴♥"玩意儿处理掉
Oh, look at you, Janet.
瞧瞧你 珍妮特
Oh, and you brought Ann-Margret.
你把安-玛格丽特也带来了
Ann's dead. This is Jackie O.
安死了 这是杰姬·奥
Oh. All she needs is an over-sized pair of sunglasses.
它只需要一副超大号♥太阳镜
She's got 'em. Oh, Arlene.
它已经有了 阿尔琳
Oh, careful. New hip.
小心 髋关节刚换上
Mary, I almost forgot what an infectious laugh you have.
玛丽 我都快忘了你的笑声多有感染力
I feel infected already.
我已经被感染了
Frankie's here. We were hoping to see you.
弗兰琦也在啊 我们还想见你呢
I never want to disappoint my fans, however--
我决不会让粉丝失望 不过
One should always leave the audience wanting more.
吊着观众的胃口总是好的
Oh, can't you join us for a little lunch?
你能和我们一起吃顿午饭吗
You know, if the Meals On Wheels people catch me eating lunch
送餐到府的人如果发现我有午饭吃
they'll stop coming by.
他们就不会来送饭了
Well, come on, stay.
拜托 留下来
I mean, we're so curious about how you two are getting on.
我们都很想知道你们两个相处得怎么样
And we want to hear all about your new single lives.
我们还想听你们的单身新生活
Oh, I don't think you do, Janet.
我觉得你不会想听的 珍妮特
Sometimes it really sucks the big--
有时真的是糟...
Everybody grab a seat in the dining room
各位去餐厅坐吧
and I'll get us some wine.
我去拿点酒
Frankie, would you come help?
弗兰琦 能过来帮帮忙吗
No, I won't help you. I'll be eating a sandwich up in my studio.
不 我不会帮你 我要去工作室吃三明治
Why should I be your waitress?
我为什么要给你当服务员
Meaning you'll ride the bus all week if you don't.
也就是说你如果不答应 那就搭一周的公交吧
Besides, it'll look too weird.
再说 那样的话就太古怪了
Like you can't stand them or something.
就好像你受不了她们一样
Yeah, I'd hate for them to get the right idea.
是啊 她们竟然猜对了 真讨厌
Just put a lid on it. Don't be too... you-ish.
赶紧闭嘴吧你 收敛点 你的作风
Jewish? You.
"犹太风" 是你的作风
No railing against country clubs, don't reference your manifesto,
不得抱怨乡村俱乐部 别引用你的宣言
and for God's sakes don't talk about the BP oil spill
求求你别聊英国石油漏油事故
and what it can do to a crab salad.
以及事故对蟹肉沙拉的影响
Any trouble finding the place, Arlene?
这地方不难找吧 阿尔琳
No.
不难
Did I ask you that already? Yes.
我已经问过了对吧 是啊
I'm sorry. I meant to ask Mary.
抱歉 我其实是想问玛丽
Mary? Any trouble finding the place?
玛丽 这地方不难找吧
We carpooled.
我们拼车过来的
In Janet's car.
搭珍妮特的车
Jesus.
苍天
Look, can I just say how sorry I am
听着 我想说我很抱歉
that I haven't been more in touch?
没有经常联♥系♥你们
I feel terrible about it.
这事我真的很抱歉
Oh, water under the bridge.
都过去了
Oh, don't give it a second thought.
别想太多
We could've done better, too.
我们本可以做得更好
No, no, I get it.
不 我了解
It's hard in these situations.
处于这样的境况下真的很难
I was a wreck.
我之前一团糟
Last year after everything that happened with Robert, I was...
去年和罗伯特发生了那些事以后 我
Well, you find out your husband of 40 years
当你发现和你生活了40年的丈夫
is having an affair with another man?
和另一个男人发生了婚外情
You start asking yourself some very hard questions
你便会开始问自己一些非常尖刻的问题
about what makes you happy,
比如什么会使你开心
about all the lies you tell yourself.
比如你对你自己说过的那些谎言
You should hear all the lies I tell myself
你应该听听我如何骗自己
about all the lies I tell myself.
关于我到底对自己撒了多少谎
Well, that's all behind you.
那些都过去了
And everyone should look as good as you
每个人都应看到你勇敢成功地
coming off the year you've had.
度过了这一年 现在有多么好
Really, how do you do it?
说真的 你是如何做到的
Have you guys looked at her plate?
你们观察了她的盘子吗
I get a lot of help from my two Italian nutritionists,
我从我的两个意大利营养学家那里获得了很多帮助
Martini and Rossi.
也就是马提尼&罗西[起泡酒]
Oh, I've missed you guys. We've missed you.
我好想你们 我们也想你
Hasn't been the same. So much.
我也是 太想了
Who's up for more wine? Who isn't?
谁还要酒 谁不要呢
Oh, that was... that was unbelievable.
那真是太 太难以置信了
No, but, Mary, you're thinking about the time we were in Cancoon.
不 玛丽你想的是我们在坎昆的日子
This was the trip to Puerto Vallarta.
这是那次去巴亚尔塔港的旅行
She always confuses our trips.
她总是把我们的旅行弄混
And Frankie, the hurricane wasn't even the best part of it.
弗兰琦 飓风甚至不是最精彩的部分
The best part was
最精彩的部分是
on the beach the one day the sun came out.
有一天在洒满阳光的沙滩上
Robert decides to order us all prickly pear margaritas
罗伯特决定用他"完美的西班牙语" 给大家点
in his "Perfect Spanish." I remember this.
嵌着仙人掌果的玛格丽塔酒 我记得这个
Anyway, he orders from this guy on the beach,
总之 他从一个沙滩上的人那里点了酒
five minutes later the guy comes back
5分钟后那家伙回来了
with a sock full of cocaine.
拿着一个装满可♥卡♥因♥的袜子
Cocaine!
可♥卡♥因♥
That's a good band name:
那倒是个好听的乐队名
Sock Full of Cocaine.
"装满可♥卡♥因♥的袜子"
How we're not all in a Mexican prison I'll never understand.
我一直不理解为何我们没有进墨西哥监狱
Oh, Grace, you remember when,
格蕾丝 你记得吗
uh, Sonny tried to roll Robert down the lane?
桑尼想把罗伯特推到传送带上
Oh, yes. It's the only time I ever got kicked out of a bowling alley.
是哦 那是我唯一一次被赶出保龄球馆
You bowled? In an alley?
你打保龄球 在球馆里
Well, I tried.
至少我试过了
I was always jealous of your form.
我一直很嫉妒你的姿势
Do y'all still do that?
你们现在还玩保龄球吗
Oh, we do.
是的
Grace, you should come play with us next Friday.
格蕾丝 你下周五该来和我们一起玩
That's so nice.
太好了
Oh, I'll have to dust off my old pink ball.
我得给我的爱球除除灰了
Oh, no. We don't use balls anymore.
不 我们不再使用球了
Is this what it's come to?
现在都发展到这一步了吗
Is this what sports are now for old people?
现在给老年人的运动都这样吗
Oh, damn it! See, it's all in the timing.
该死 时机很重要
Did your grandson give you any pointers when you stole his game?
当你偷你外孙的游戏时 他没给你点建议吗
Shh. I grabbed it before he woke up.
嘘 我趁他睡着时顺走的
Frankie, you're crowding my follow-through!
弗兰琦 你影响我胳膊的发挥了
Why are you screaming?
你为何这么大声
I'm not screaming,
我没大叫
I'm getting in shape to have fun with my friends.
我在练习 以便同我的朋友们一起玩
Fine, fine.
好吧 好吧
Whatever you need to do to get back in with Puss Face and the gang.
为了回到你那个"臭脸团" 你想做什么都行
Now what is that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
I caught a puss face from Janet during the lunch.
我看到珍妮特在午餐时臭着一张脸
No, that's Janet's face.
不 珍妮特就是那样
We don't talk about it, but that's her face.
我们一般不谈论这事 但她就那样
Well, we got extra puss face when you started talking about Robert.
当你开始谈论罗伯特时 出现了更多的臭脸
Well, maybe the puss face was for you.
可能臭脸是摆给你看的
You think they didn't hear all your sideline potshots?
你以为她们没听到你的侧面攻击吗
I don't know that they heard all of them.
我觉得她们没听到全部
They couldn't have been nicer to you.
她们对你已经够好了
You know what this means to me?
你知道这对我意味着什么吗
Yes, old friends equal fun.
当然 老朋友就是会玩得开心
That's right.
是的
Do you remember the last time I had fun?
你还记得我上次玩得开心是什么时候吗
Me neither.
我也不记得
All right, all right. They're your friends.
好吧 好吧 她们是你的朋友
I'll just have to adapt.
我会尽量适应
But I'm not getting a Pomeranian.
但我绝不会养只博美的
Well, that's good, because I'm not driving you to the pet store.
那很好 因为我不会载你去宠物商店的
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表