剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Occasional sex.
偶尔做♥爱♥
Well, what's between business-colleagues-with-chemistry and--
那在商业伙伴暧昧关系和...
Honey, if somebody wants something more in a relationship,
亲爱的 如果有人在一段关系中有更多要求
eventually it's going to involve sex.
最终就会做♥爱♥
And if you want to stay his one and only...
如果你想一直做他的唯一
Just remember, don't bite your nails, no eye-rolling,
记住 别咬指甲 别翻白眼
and try not to look like you want to punch anybody, OK, Billie?
别那么嚣张 明白吗 比莉
Call me back.
给我回电♥话♥
You're washing the dishes! With fresh water.
你在洗碗哎 而且是用自来水
Oh, is this a housekeeping mirage?
难道这是个幻觉吗
I'm upset. Sometimes I clean when I'm upset.
我不开心 有时我不开心就会打扫
Since when? It's new.
什么时候开始的 新习惯
What's the matter? Jacob wants sex.
怎么了 雅各布想做♥爱♥
With me. In the vagina.
和我做♥爱♥ 阴交
Did he make a pass at you?
他示意求做♥爱♥了吗
No. Amanda and Jason made a pass at me on his behalf.
没有 阿曼达和杰森代表他向我示意了
How does that even work?
那是个什么情况
I don't want a boyfriend!
我不想交男朋友
I have to say, it seems like that's where you and Jacob
我必须说 你和雅各布好像这段时间
have been going this whole time.
一直都有意在往男女朋友关系发展
I know, I know. And I like him, too, but--
我知道 我也喜欢他 但是
That doesn't clean that.
你这样弄不干净
I mean, I don't understand.
我不懂
Things were going so great with Jacob.
你和雅各布处得这么好
Well, Grace, excitement has transmogrified,
格蕾丝 兴奋总是会
as it always does, into fear.
变异成恐惧
That is definitely not what you clean that with.
你绝对不能用这个去清洁那个
I have to do something.
我必须做点什么事
I can't just sit on the slope and slide into love oblivion.
我可不能任凭自己这样缓缓滑入爱情漩涡
Why not? How are you not following this, lady?
为什么不行 你怎么还不懂啊 小姐
Look what happened to you and Phil.
看看你和菲尔的下场
You know what? This is not about me and Phil.
你知道吗 这事无关我和菲尔
This is about you.
重点在你自身
Maybe I'm not as strong as you. I can't do it.
也许我不如你那么坚强 我做不到
I cannot go through that again.
我没法再经历一次那样的事情
Define "That."
怎样的事情
Heartbreak.
心碎
Well, what's between heartbreak and where you are now?
现在的你和心碎之间 难道还有差别吗
Oh, this game again.
又是这该死的游戏
You know, sometimes things do work out.
有时船到桥头自然直
When did you become the optimist in this relationship?
你什么时候对待感情变得那么乐观的
Tuesday. Next time you get upset,
周二 下次你再不开心的时候
try getting upset in the bathroom. It's filthy.
就去厕所里打扫吧 里面脏死了
Mallory? Everything all right?
玛洛丽 你没事吧
Yeah. Sorry, Dad, two babies dancing on my bladder.
没事 抱歉老爸 双胞胎刚在我膀胱上跳舞
That's sweet.
真好
OK, Dad, not so much salt.
好了 老爸 别放这么多盐
You know what, never mind,
算了 当我没说
you're not gonna eat the chicken skin anyway. It's fine.
反正你不吃鸡皮 应该没事
God, no. Crispy chicken skin's the absolute worst.
绝对不吃 脆鸡皮太恶心了
Voila.
好了
OK, now we're gonna put it in the oven.
好 接着你把它放进烤箱里
It's already pre-heated so you're good to go.
已经预热过了 你可以直接开始烤
Chicken is going in the pre-heated oven.
把鸡放进预热好的烤箱里咯
Done.
大功告成
Potatoes. Potatoes.
开始处理土豆 土豆
So we're going to use the water that the potatoes cooked
我们要用煮土豆的水
in instead of milk,
来代替牛奶
and then we're gonna use half the stick of butter
接着再用半块伊娜·格尔顿
that Ina Garten suggests.
推荐的黄油
Butter. Yes. Where did I put that butter? Excuse me.
黄油 没错 我把黄油放哪儿了 让一下
Dad. Oh, sorry.
爸 不好意思
Dad, did you just put the whole stick of butter in?
爸 你是不是把整块黄油都放进去了
It slipped through my fingers,
手指一滑就进去了
but, hey, if it's good enough for Ida Baddadudda,
不过 如果那个艾达什么的可以接受
it's good enough for me.
那我也可以接受
My mom's Eliza Doolittle still hasn't shown up,
我妈说的那位伊莉莎·杜利特还是没出现
but she's in the lobby and she wants to say hi.
而她正在前厅 打算过来打声招呼
That's great. We can tell your mom about us.
那太好了 刚好跟你妈说说我们的事
What is this weird obsession you have with telling people things?
你为什么这么痴迷于跟别人公布我们的关系
Your mom hired me. She already likes me.
是你妈雇的我 表明她已经喜欢我了
Come on, let's rip off the Band-Aid.
说嘛 是时候告诉全世界了
Look, please? You don't even have to scream into a hallway.
拜托 又没让你对着走廊把这件事吼出来
Fine, Tattles. Go ahead and rip.
行 说就说 走吧
Hi, honey.
你好啊亲爱的
How'd it go? Where is she?
进展如何 她在哪儿呢
I don't know, Mom. Your protege is 15 minutes late.
我不知道啊 妈 你的得意门生迟到15分钟了
She's probably having car trouble or something.
她有可能堵在路上 或出了点别的状况
Try to be patient with her, honey.
对她耐心点吧 亲爱的
She's a... little rough around the edges.
她有点...不受管制
But she has a lot of potential.
不过她很有潜力
She reminds me a little bit of you.
我在她身上看到了你的影子
You know, she's feisty.
脾气和你一样冲
Mom, that's almost not an insult.
妈 你真是骂人不带刺呢
Well, this was a good excuse to stop by the new office.
至少这是个好借口让我来新办公室看一看
Very nice. Is this why you couldn't hire me back?
环境很好啊 怪不得你不肯把我请回来
You spent all your money on windows?
你把钱都花在窗户上了吗
And how is my favorite former intern?
我最爱的前实习生现在过得怎样啊
Oh, so good. Can I just say,
特别滋润 我能这样说吗
you not paying me was probably the best thing
你没付薪水给我真是在我身上
that's ever happened to me.
发生的最好的事情了
I still can't believe I didn't know you moved in with Eric.
我还是难以置信我居然不知道你和埃里克同居了
Well, this is what happens when you skip SoulCycle.
那就是不骑健身单车的代价
Hi, Grace. It is so good to see you again.
你好 格蕾丝 很高兴再次见到你
Oh, God.
天呐
It's me, Barry.
是我啊 巴里
you hired me from Burt's Bees. The accountant.
你把我从波特蜜蜂公♥司♥挖来的 就是那个会计
I got you the iPod nano for Secret Santa and...
秘密圣诞老人活动的时候我送了你iPod nano
I-- The toaster oven.
我...那个烤箱事故
It caught on fire when my bagel went in it
我把面包圈放进去之后烤箱就着火了
and set off the sprinklers.
还触发了消防喷头
Oh, God. That was-- That was you?
天呐 原来...原来那是你干的啊
Yeah. I thought we fired that guy.
好吧 我以为我们把那人开除了
OK, this has been a blast,
好了 真是欢乐多多啊
but I have some meetings, Mom,
不过我还要开会 老妈
So maybe you should call Billie.
也许你该打电♥话♥给比莉
Come on. You can use my office slash cubicle slash prison.
来嘛 你可以去我那小得跟监狱一样的格子间
OK. Bye, honey. Bye.
好 再见 亲爱的 再见
Thank you. I really appreciate this.
谢了啊 真是太感谢你
Bye, you.
再见 你这家伙
You're right. Let's just-- We'll never tell her.
你说得对 我们还是...别告诉她了
Told you.
我就说吧
I was fired?
我曾被开除了吗
Billie? It's Grace, where are you?
比莉 我是格蕾丝 你在哪里
What--
什么...
She hung up on me!
她居然挂我电♥话♥
Ew. Call her back and hang up on her.
真婊 那就再打一次 挂她电♥话♥
Here, I'll do it.
我来吧
What the fuck happened? Where were you?
到底发生什么事了 你去哪儿了
I have a job. That's it?
我有工作了 就这样吗
No apology?
道歉都不说一声吗
Do you realize how unbelievably inconsiderate it is to not show up?
你知道这样约好了不出现 有多不妥吗
No, I got up this morning, I put on that stupid shirt,
不 我早上起床 穿上那件蠢毙了的衬衣
and I listened to all your messages reminding me of what to say
听完了你所有的信息 提醒我该说些什么
and how to smile and I just--
该怎么去微笑 我就...
Ever since you started helping me,
自从你帮我之后
I just feel dumb, and ugly, and uncomfortable,
我觉得自己很笨 很丑 特别的不自在
and like everything that I'm doing is wrong.
仿佛我做的一切都是错的
You do not get me at all.
你压根不了解我
OK? You have no idea how hard I've had it.
明白吗 你不知道我过得多艰难
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表