剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
'Cause the watermelon's not coming.
因为西瓜是不会去的
I'm the watermelon.
我就是西瓜
You want me to cancel so I can be with you?
你想让我取消来陪你吗
Oh, please don't feel hurt, but I... I need some alone time.
不要感到受伤 但我需要一个人静静
Yes, alone time is all part of the process.
好吧 一个人静静也是治疗的一部分
You can vlog. You can write your feelings in the sand.
你可以发影像博客 在沙滩上写你的感受
You can jump in the pool and do some underwater yelling.
你可以跳进泳池 在水下嘶吼
I think I'm just gonna take myself for a walk on the beach.
我想我去沙滩上散散步就行
Best martini in town. Another.
城里最好的马提尼酒 再来一杯
If you think I'm gonna ask you
如果你认为我会问你
why you're drinking at 11 in the morning,
你为什么要在上午11点喝酒的话
you've come to the wrong bartender.
你找错酒保了
That's exactly why I'm here. No talking, just drinking.
所以我才来这 不闲聊 只喝酒
Are we really braiding garlic?
我们真的要编织大蒜吗
I think it's Mom's idea of a group bonding activity.
我想这是老妈心目中联络感情的活动
Are you really packing a Dry Lady Dry?
你真把"清爽女神"带来了吗
Mom asked me to pick it up.
妈叫我带上的
Man, I cannot believe she is back on deodorant.
天 不敢相信她又开始用除臭剂了
Well, maybe she's just trying to get ahead of the garlic.
也许她只是想盖住蒜味
Frankie B!
弗兰琦·伯
Up or down? Down or up?
盘上还是放下 放下还是盘上
What? My hair.
什么 我头发
Oh, down.
放下
Oh, God, I've got-- I better go fix it.
天 我得 我得去解决这个
Oh, you know my...
你们知道我的...
What about my dress? Is it like too-- Is it--
我的装扮怎么样 有没有太...
I'm trying-- Am I trying too-- I mean, my hands are so sweaty.
我 我是不是穿得过了 我的手全是汗
I hope you like him. I think you will.
我希望你们喜欢他 我想你们会的
I know he's gonna like you. He's really a great-- I'm-- I--
我知道他会喜欢你们 他是个好 我
I'm pretty sure you'll like him, too.
我很确定你们也会喜欢他
I-- Oh, God, I'm so nervous.
我 天 我好紧张
You can't tell, can you? Really?
你看不出来吧 能吗 真的吗
Not at all.
完全看不出
Our mom is using store-bought deodorant
老妈为一个不是我们老爸的人
for a man that isn't our dad.
用商店买♥♥的除臭剂
Or Art Garfunkel. She is leaning in, man.
也不是亚特·加芬克尔 她这是用真心了啊
Do you think this guy's the real deal?
你觉得这人靠谱吗
Well, she seems pretty sure about him.
她似乎挺认可他的
And she deserves to have somebody. Maybe he's that someone.
她值得有人陪伴 也许他就是她的真命天子
Or maybe he's that someone
或者他是那个
that blows in with all the sizzle and jazz
床上功夫了得 魅力十足的
of a master garlic braider,
大蒜编织大♥师♥
only he's braiding someone else's garlic on the side.
只是他还偷偷帮别人"织大蒜"
That would suck. Not on my watch.
那就太糟糕了 我决不允许
I'm really nervous now too.
我现在也好紧张
Well, hey-hey. Here he is.
你好 他来了
Hey, guys. Great to finally meet you.
你们好 很高兴终于见到你们了
Your mom talks about you two all the time.
你们的母亲经常谈论你们
I got a few more boxes in the car.
我车里还有几个箱子
We will give you a hand.
我们来帮你
Bud...
巴德
I love him. You just met him.
我喜欢他 你才刚认识他
No, no, I can tell. He's solid, man.
不 不 我能看出来 他很可靠
I got great instincts.
我的直觉很准的
You have terrible instincts.
你直觉烂死了
That's what you're known for. No
那是你最臭名昭著的一点 不
Suck on that, bitches.
厉害吧 贱♥人♥们
I think she's hustling us.
我觉得她在耍阴招
Yeah. You're next, Abandoned Husband.
是的 下个就该你了 被遗弃的老公
Ok.
好了
I hope you're not as bad as Workers' Comp.
希望你没工伤保险这么差劲
You think he'd be better with all that free time on his hands.
像他这么闲 大家还以为他水平会好点呢
You. Excuse me.
你 打扰下
How much do you have to drink to not feel anything?
要喝多少 才能失去知觉啊
If you're still asking... you're not even close.
如果你还在问 那就还早着呢
Hello?
有人吗
OK, maybe you should slow down. It's 12:15.
也许你该悠着点 现在才12:15
But I'm having a good time with my friends.
可我和我的朋友们玩得正开心
Workers' Comp, Been-Here-Since-Last-Night,
他们分别叫 工伤保险 昨晚就来
and... Abandoned Husband.
还有 被遗弃的老公
Yeah. I love these guys.
没错 我喜欢他们
Let's start a darsleague. Darts league.
我们创办一个飞飙社团吧 飞镖社团
A round for my darts league.
为了我的飞镖社团 请大家喝一轮酒
We need a name.
我们需要一个名字
"Who Darted"?
"谁发镖了"[放屁]
Did you get it? Yeah.
你懂没懂 嗯
That's some pretty stellar braiding you got going on.
你编得不错啊
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Bud, look at you.
巴德 看看你
Yeah. Super first attempt.
很棒 超级棒的初次编织
Thanks, but I've actually done it before.
谢谢 不过我其实有编过
Man. Every braid is unique.
每个编织都是独一无二的
I think it was Thoreau who said,
我记得梭罗好像说过这么一句话
"I was not designed to be forced.
"我不受强迫
I will breathe after my own fashion."
我的呼吸我说了算"
Even your depths have depth.
即使你的学识都好有深度
So good. I have no idea what you just said.
说得太好了 我完全不懂你刚才说的
So what can you tell us about yourself, Jacob?
你能介绍下自己吗 雅各布
Well, I was born in a pretty small town in upstate New York--
我出生在纽约北部的一个美丽小镇
Mom said you were married. What happened there?
老妈说你之前结过婚 发生了什么
When and how did things go south?
婚姻是在何时 因怎样的情况出问题的
Bud.
巴德
Oh, it's OK. I don't mind.
没事 我不介意
My ex-wife wanted out of the marriage,
我前妻想从婚姻中解脱出来
but, um, it was the right thing to do for both of us.
不过对我们两人来说 都是正确的选择
Was it amicable? Oh, yeah. We're good.
和平分手的吗 是啊 我们关系很好
She's remarried, but we still do holidays together.
她再婚了 但我们仍然一起过节
On too-good-to-be-true-island?
在"好得难以置信岛"上吗
I think it's super cool that you have a farm.
我觉得你有一座农场很酷
Yes. How are your yields? Do you do OK for yourself?
是啊 你收益如何 你生活还过得去吗
I'm comfortable.
我过得挺不错的
Well, that is a relief because, uh,
那真是松了口气 因为
Mom's not as wealthy as this beach house
我妈没有这栋海滩房♥
might lead a person to believe.
给人感觉的那么有钱
How was the shower?
淋浴怎么样
The shower is worse than the bed.
比床还糟
And I would use the word "Shower" loosely.
那可称不上是"淋浴"
It's more of a random drip. I had to run around to get fully wet.
更像是随机漏水 我不得不四处动才能打湿全身
Sorry. And don't use the hair dryer.
抱歉 还有别用电吹风
It's downright dangerous.
很危险
Unless you need to light the stove.
除非你想点燃炉子
Sit down. Breakfast is served.
坐下吧 早餐好了
Doesn't this look lovely.
看着很可口的样子
Special K or Corn Chex?
要特别K还是脆玉米牌的
Offering a selection, are we?
还提供选择了吗
But of course.
当然
Merci.
谢谢
Special moment. Special K.
特别时刻 吃特别K
We only have one spoon. I'll use the fork.
只有一根汤匙 我用叉子
You don't mind?
你不介意吗
It actually achieves the perfect milk-to-cereal ratio
实际上这实现了我寻找了一辈子的
I've been searching for my entire life.
牛奶泡麦片的完美比例
Bon appetit.
祝胃口好
Right on time.
很准时
Every day? Every day I've been here.
每天都这样吗 我来之后就这样
Sir? If I may?
先生 如果可以的话
We gotta get out of here.
我们得离开这里
And quickly too. Let's go home.
还要快 我们回家吧
Boom. What else you got?
喝完啦 你还有什么
Concerns about your drinking?
担心你喝酒
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表