剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, God.
天啊
That's Phil Milstein?
那就是菲尔·米尔斯汀吗
That's not what I was picturing. I know.
跟我想象的不一样啊 我知道
He changed his profile picture. He was a Rottweiler.
他变更头像了 他以前是一只罗威纳犬
I mean, you know, the picture.
我是说 拿那个当头像
You're actually nervous, aren't you?
你很紧张 是吧
I can see why.
我理解其中的缘由
There's about ten people in the world
全世界大概只有十个人
who can pull off that mustache
配上那个胡子会显得很帅
and he's nine of them.
他就是其中的9个
Who is he?
他到底是谁
Just a... friend.
就是个 普通朋友
A very handsome friend.
一个非常帅的朋友啊
And he's a contractor so he's strong.
而且他是个承包商 所以健壮有力
Wait a second.
等等
Was this the guy who did your kitchen years ago?
他就是多年前替你装♥修♥厨房♥的家伙吗
Yes. But that's all he did.
是的 但仅仅是装♥修♥厨房♥而已
But there was something. There was something.
但是你们有一些暧昧 的确有一些暧昧
Oh, I don't know.
我也说不清
What do I do? What do I do? Don't waste another second.
我该怎么办 该怎么办才好 别浪费时间了
Hit accept. If I've learned anything,
点击接受 如果说我学会了什么教训
it's to not wait.
那就是不要等待
I'm right here if you need a bruised finger.
如果你需要淤青的手指帮你按 那我在这里
Oh, God.
天啊
No, not "Oh, God." Oh, good.
不 不是"天啊" 是"好啊"
Oh, no! Not "Oh, no!" Oh, yes.
不好 不是"不好" 是"好棒"
Oh, stop. Sol, come here.
打住 索尔 快过来
He sent me a message. I need your help.
他给我发了一条信息 我需要你的帮助
You've got a lot of conflicting feelings about me.
你对我有很多非常矛盾的情感啊
Oh, wait. I got something.
等待 我勾到什么东西了
No, that's just a
不 那是...
signed headshot of CCH Pounder.
希·庞德的签名头像照
Oh, my God.
天啊
Miss Pounder. I thought I lost you.
庞德小姐 我还以为我把你弄丢了呢
I'm a Shield fan.
我是《盾牌》的粉丝
Seriously, she was that show.
讲真 她就是那部剧的灵魂
Let's put that right there.
把这个先放在这里
So, you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
You mean when I lost my shit?
你是指我刚刚崩溃发疯的事吗
Look, I get it.
听着 我懂的
You're the only normal one in the family.
你是这个家唯一的正常人
And we rely on you a lot.
我们经常都要依靠你
But you don't have to be that guy.
但是你不必做那样一个人
I like being that guy.
我喜欢做那样一个人
I like when people lean on me.
我喜欢别人依靠我
It's just I'm running out of shoulders.
只是 我的肩膀快不够用了
Yeah, and you have more shoulders than anyone I know.
好吧 但你的肩膀比我认识的任何一个人都要多
Thanks, man. I appreciate that.
谢谢 兄弟 谢谢你的理解
Nope, the letter. I got the letter.
不 我是说信 我弄出来了
Oh. You got the letter. Yeah.
你是说你弄出信了啊 好吧
And a pepperoni.
而且还有个烤香肠
Let's not eat that. Uh- - Let's eat it.
别吃 好吧 吃就吃了吧
Here... let me do it.
来 我来帮你拆
No.
不要
I want to.
我想这么做
Really?
真的吗
I think I got, like...
我觉得我...
one more shoulder for you.
还有一个肩膀给你倚靠
Thanks, brother.
谢谢你 兄弟
Ready?
准备好了吗
She wants to meet you.
她想见你
So he "Hello'd Me and I "Hello'd" Him back.
他跟我说"你好" 然后我也对他说"你好"
Now what?
现在要怎样
You send him a message saying...
你给他发条信息 就说...
"I have a glass of wine and I'm in my bathing suit."
"我正穿着浴袍喝红酒"
So the conversation would go, "Hello," "Hello,"
所以整个对话就是 "-你好 -你好
"I have a glass of wine, I'm in my bathing suit"?
我正穿着浴袍喝红酒"吗
Well, you didn't like my rumination on loneliness.
你不喜欢我对于孤寂的思考
Well, it was depressing. Well, what do you have?
那很令人压抑 那你又有什么主意
Well, I was thinking something like, "How's it going, Phil?"
我觉得可以这么说 "你还好吗 菲尔"
Snore. I have to write something.
无聊得要死 我总得写点什么啊
It's been four minutes. I don't want to be rude.
都已经过去4分钟了 我可不想显得无礼
Write "How's it going?" But drop the second "G."
就写"你还好吗" 不过可以写成"你还好咩"
That way, it sounds sexy and casual.
那样听起来随意而性感
"How's it goin'?"
"你还好咩"
"How's it goin'?"
"你还好咩"
I think it needs the "G."
我还是觉得要写成正式的
I'm out of here, Grace. You're doing fine on your own.
我要走了 格蕾丝 你自己应对得挺好的
And I've got to go be... on my own.
我得去 独自一人待着了
Oh, it's gonna get better, Sol. This is just the worst part.
会好起来的 索尔 现在是最艰难的时期
Thanks.
谢了
Now I have to wait for his response.
现在我得等待他的回复了
Don't panic.
别慌
He's probably feeling all the same things you are.
他可能跟你是一模一样的感觉
Just sitting there with his ex- wife's new...
或许他正和他前妻的...
lesbian... new wife. Maybe not.
同性恋前妻 或许不是
Oh, for God sakes. What do you want?
天啊 你想怎么样
I have something to say to you. I really don't want to hear it.
我有话对你说 我真的不想听
Too bad, it's coming out.
太遗憾了 憋不住了
What?
要说什么
I owe you something.
我欠你一些东西
And I had been planning on owing it forever.
我原本打算永远欠下去的
Instead, I'm gonna say it to your face.
不过 我现在打算当你的面说出来
I'm not in the mood for this.
我没心情跟你胡闹
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry, Robert.
真的很对不起 罗伯特
I know better than anyone
我比任何人都清楚
what being cheated on feels like and I...
被心爱的人背叛是什么感觉 我...
I regret doing it to you.
我很后悔对你做了这种事
I appreciate your apology, but it doesn't change anything.
我很感激你的道歉 但这并不能改变什么
It wasn't all Sol's fault.
那并非全是索尔的错
You should be mad at me, too. Oh, I am.
你也该生我的气 我气着呢
Good. Because that night didn't just happen to happen.
很好 因为那晚的事不是碰巧发生的
I wanted it to.
是我希望它发生的
I needed to know for sure if there was any hope,
我当时必须确定 我们是否还有补救的可能
if there was any- - anything left between Sol and me.
我和索尔之间 是否还剩下什么东西存在
And now I know.
现在我知道了
Well, I'm glad you got that out of your system.
我很高兴你把这些都宣泄出来了
What do you want me to say?
你希望我说些什么呢
I'm not telling you this to hurt you. I...
我告诉你这些不是为了伤害你 我...
I'm telling you that... Sol is gay.
我是想告诉你 索尔真的是同性恋
And he loves you.
并且他爱你
In a way he'd never love me.
他永远不可能那样爱我
In a way he never... did love me.
就算他曾经对我的爱 也跟这不一样
And he loved me a lot.
他曾经是很爱我的
I guess that's it.
我想差不多就这些了
That's what I came to say.
我来就是想说这些话
Frankie.
弗兰琦
I'm sorry, too.
我也很对不起你
And I should have said it a long time ago.
我很早以前就该对你说这句话了
I apologize for causing you pain.
我很抱歉对你造成了痛苦
And for all those years
以及这么多年来
sneaking around and being disrespectful to you.
跟你的丈夫偷♥情♥ 对你毫无尊重
I'm terribly, terribly sorry.
我真的非常非常抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello, boyfriend. Can I call you that?
你好啊 男朋友 我能这么叫你吗
I'm OK.
我没事
That's nice of you to call and check in.
你能打过来问我的情况 真是太好了
I like a boyfriend who does that.
我喜欢这样的男朋友
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表