剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
I was not because they don't have an appointment.
我真的不知道 因为他们没预约
Oh, we have a standing appointment... with justice.
我们预约了...正义
I guess barging in through closed doors is a family tradition.
我猜闯门而入是个家族传统吧
I just came to look at the new offices,
我就是来看看新办公室
which are beautiful. Goodbye.
很漂亮 再见
No, Daddy. Daddy, no, no.
别走 老爸 老爸 别走
Why are you here?
你们来这里干什么
We just want to go over something in the contract.
我们想来探讨下合同里的一些条款
Oh, Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
And I'm hopped up on ginkgo biloba and ready to rumble.
我已经摩拳擦掌 迫不及待进攻了
OK. Well, I will need my in-house counsel here for that. Adam!
好吧 我得把我的法务找来 亚当
Sorry, I was just-- Yay, Frankie's back!
抱歉 我刚刚在....好棒 弗兰琦又来了
I mean, boo, Frankie's back.
我是说 糟糕 弗兰琦又来了
Get Karen in here ASAP.
让凯伦尽快过来
Uh, Karen had her baby yesterday.
凯伦昨天刚生了小孩
Karen's always having her baby yesterday.
凯伦老是昨天生孩子
Is Stephen still here? Or Erica?
斯蒂文还在这里吗 艾丽卡呢
Uh, Stephen had to leave early for his daughter's piano recital
斯蒂文提前下班去参加他女儿的钢琴独奏会了
and I don't know why Erica's not here.
我不知道艾丽卡为什么不在
Great. I'm glad everyone has such rich personal lives.
好极了 大家私生活这么丰富 我很欣慰
OK, so I'll just--
好吧 所以我...
I'll just grab a magazine and wait for you in the lobby.
我随便拿本杂♥志♥ 在大厅等你吧
OK. I'm waiting.
好吧 我等着呢
OK. Well, we believe there's language in section six, paragraph J,
好吧 我们认为第六章J段
clause B, on which a case
条款B有一些用语
could be made that the reversion of rights--
我们可以起诉恢复...
Excuse me?
你搞什么
I think I'll stay.
我还是待在这儿吧
My daddy thinks he'll stay.
我老爸要待在这儿
What are we gonna do today besides eat?
除了吃 我们今天要做什么呢
And, uh...
还有...
You know.
你懂的
Oh, my God.
天呐
We have the whole day together.
我们可以待在一起一整天
We've never had that. We can do anything we want.
从来没有过呢 我们要做什么都可以
Name it.
你说吧
Well, we could-- we could go to Balboa Park.
我们可以 可以去巴尔波亚公园
Sure. And walk in the botanical gardens.
好啊 然后去植物园
Sure. Or go to the, uh, art museum.
好啊 或者去美术馆
I don't care what we do as long as we can do it together.
只要我们一起 做什么都无所谓
Hello?
喂
What happened?
怎么了
Where is she now?
她现在在哪儿
Ah, shit.
该死
I'll be right there.
我马上到
What happened?
怎么了
Elaine ran out of the house,
伊琳从家里跑了出去
and the dog ran after her.
狗也追了出去
They can't find either of them.
现在人和狗都找不到
That was her aide.
她离不开那狗
Oh, God.
天呐
I've gotta go.
我得走了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You don't have to apologize. Do you want me to come with you?
你没必要道歉 要我陪你去吗
What?
什么
Well, I just meant...
我的意思是...
I don't know what I meant.
我不知道我是什么意思
I'll call you.
我会给你打电♥话♥的
Oh. Phil!
菲尔
Phil? Phil!
菲尔 菲尔
Oh. Damn it.
该死
I think we might be able to resolve this.
也许我们可以解决这个问题
You also thought it would be fun
你还觉得你生日的时候
to go on a hayride for your birthday.
坐干草车夜游很好玩呢
It was fun. I was right. I regret nothing.
确实很好玩啊 我没错啊 毫不后悔
I'm done.
我看完了
And?
然后呢
I can see where they think they have a case.
我知道他们觉得哪里可以起诉了
A case for what? Deporting natural-born citizens?
起诉什么 驱逐本国出生的公民出境吗
There's a slim chance
如果最后真的闹上了法庭
they could make trouble if this ends up in court.
他们是有可能搞出点麻烦来的
We do have the option of letting the courts decide.
我们确实可以选择让法庭裁决
Is that a threat?
你是在威胁吗
No, it's an attempt at mediation. Mediation?
不是 我在试图调解 调解
You barged in here through closed doors
你闯门而入
to threaten people trying to go about their business.
来威胁人家做生意吗
Well, we're being shut out of something we built together
我们被关在共同创建的东西之外
so we have no choice but to barge in.
所以我们别无选择 只能闯进来
Exactly. Yes. The lube. Yes.
没错没错 润滑剂 对
But if you barge in,
但如果你闯进来
you force the other party to talk before they might be ready.
你就是在逼迫对方在准备好之前开始谈判
That's because we've been given no indication
那是因为对方没有给我们任何指示
of when the other party might possibly be ready.
说明他们何时可能准备好
Sometimes you don't get to control when the other party is ready.
有时候你不能控制对方何时准备好
Well, sometimes the other party is just a big, stupid man-baby!
有时候另一方只是一个愚蠢的老小孩
I did not come here to be insulted by you.
我不是来这里被你羞辱的
Look, I think we can agree
我觉得我们都同意
that they are no longer talking about the lube.
他们不是在说润滑剂的事了
But I think we can also agree that my side is winning.
但我觉得我们还可以同意 我这边要赢了
But we have a contract, which I can't believe
但是我们有合同 我简直难以相信
I have to keep on explaining to a lawyer
我得向一名律师
and the mother and ex-wife of a lawyer.
以及律师的母亲和前妻不断解释
That sounds like she gave birth to me and then married me.
那听着像是她生了我又嫁给了我
Oh, didn't she?
不是这样吗
We may have a contract, but it's flimsy.
我们也许是有份合同 但是这合同很薄弱
Flimsy like your contract.
跟你的合同一样薄弱
Oh, my contract is ironclad.
我的合同无懈可击
Flimsy. Ironclad.
很薄弱 无懈可击
Flimsy. Ironclad.
很薄弱 无懈可击
Flimsy. It's clad in iron.
很薄弱 无懈可击
It's flimsy. Ironclad. Ironclad. Ironclad.
很薄弱 无懈可击 无懈可击 无懈可击
I can do this all day.
我可以跟你吵上一整天
I have done this all day. Flimsy!
我已经这样一整天了 很薄弱
Home. Home.
到家了 到家了
Were you out looking, too?
你也去找了吗
No.
没有
What happened exactly? She ran out of the house?
到底是怎么回事 她从家里跑了出去吗
Yeah. This happens sometimes when Phil's gone.
是啊 菲尔不在的时候偶尔会这样
She goes looking for him.
她会出去找他
They found her at a neighbor's house,
他们在一个邻居家找到了她
but she wouldn't leave until Phil came to get her.
但菲尔不来接她 她就不肯走
We're still looking for their dog. Oh, God.
我们还在找她的狗 天呐
I know. Poor Phil. I feel bad for him.
我懂的 可怜的菲尔 我很同情他
Yeah.
是啊
Uh, would you please give this to him?
你能把这个给他吗
I don't want to bother them, but I--
我不想打扰他们 但是我...
No. OK.
不行 好吧
Shoot it!
该死
OK, good dog. Here you go.
好狗狗 让开吧
Come on, dummy.
来吧 小笨蛋
Do you know her?
你认识她吗
Yes.
认识
I found your dog. Or your dog found me.
我找到了你们的狗 或者说是它找到了我
Thank you.
谢谢
It's OK. This is Mickey.
没事 这是米奇
He lives with us. I can't walk him.
它跟我们在一起生活 我没办法遛它
That's OK. I'll walk him.
没关系 我会遛它的
Can you sit with me? Do you sing?
你能跟我坐一会儿吗 你会唱歌♥吗
No, I'm sorry.
不会 抱歉
Nobody wants to hear me sing.
没人想听我唱歌♥的
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表