剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Fine.
好的
I will need one last lift to the DMV on Friday.
我周五要最后搭一次你的车去车管局
Friday is bowling day.
周五是保龄球日
Can't you ask one of your kids to take you?
你不能让你的一个孩子载你去吗
I mean, don't they owe it for all the years
难道他们不该这样做吗
that you drove Bud to his flute lessons
你当年载着巴德去上长笛课
and Coyote... also to his flute lessons?
载着卡奥迪也去上长笛课
Sol usually drove them so that he could go to his flute lesson.
通常是索尔载他们 以便他也能去上长笛课
Well, tell Bud and Coyote
那么你就告诉巴德和卡奥迪
they're on chauffeur duty from now on.
从现在起他俩要担负起司机的责任了
Yeah! That's the sugar mama likes!
耶 那样才对嘛
OK, OK. Let's do another.
好了 我们来做另一组
But I'm gonna get this one.
但我要答对这一个
OK. All right. Here we go. Ready?
好的 开始喽 准备好了吗
"With a Class C license
拥有C类驾照的话
a person may drive" Yes.
一个人可以驾驶... 是的
Can you be more specific? A motorcycle.
你能说得更具体点吗 摩托车
No, it's a three-axle vehicle
不 答案是3轴汽车
weighing less than 6,000 pounds.
重量小于6000磅
How would I know that?
我怎么会知道这些
I haven't driven a semi in years.
我好多年都没开过大卡车了
Well, you had this last night. Remember?
但你昨晚就看过这些了 记得吗
All right. You know, let-let's do road signs.
好吧 让我们来做路标练习吧
You want to do road signs?
你想做路标练习吗
OK. All right.
好的 听好
Horse? Horse crossing?
马 马穿越公路
No. No. No, the horse is the one with the horse on it.
不 马的路标是有个马在上面的这张
See? Damn it.
看到了吗 该死
Hill? Helipad? Hoagies.
山丘 直升机坪 大三明治
Hoagies? Really, Mom?
大三明治 不是吧 妈
The street sign is telling you where to find a large sandwich?
会有路标告诉你去哪里能找到大三明治吗
If it's not hoagies,
如果它不是大三明治的意思
I've got an idea for an app.
我倒是有个不错的APP创意
"Hospital"? Damn it.
医院啊 该死
You had that 20 minutes ago.
你20分钟前还答对过
I did? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Gobble, gobble, gobble!
咯咯咯咯咯
Three strikes in a row!
连续三次大满贯
How am I supposed to concentrate with that going on?
在这样的环境下我如何集中注意力
It's like living with an alcoholic Midwestern dad.
就好像和一个中西部的酒鬼老爹生活在一起
When's dinner?
什么时候吃晚饭
You know, you want to take a little break?
你想休息一下吗
Clear your head out for a little bit. All right?
让你的大脑清醒一会 好吗
Here, study these.
给 学习下这些
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Didn't you grow up playing video games?
你不是玩着电子游戏长大的吗
Where's my competition?
我觉得你完全不是对手
Going to the other room to do... not this.
我要去另一个房♥间里做...反正不是这事
You play like an Amish kid.
你打得就像个阿米什的孩子
Hey, we need to talk.
嘿 我们得谈谈
Mom is really having trouble remembering things.
妈妈在记东西方面确实存在困难
So, what you're saying is, Mom is... Mom?
所以你是在说妈妈 一如既往吗
No, this is more than typical Mom stuff.
不 这不仅仅是典型的妈妈症状
I think she's starting to have a real problem.
我认为她开始遇到真正的困难了
Like maybe she shouldn't be driving.
可能她不应该开车了
Well, I mean, we've always thought that.
我们一直这样认为啊
Remember what she used to say when she would drive into the hedges?
你还记得她以前开车撞了篱笆后说的话吗
Shit, fuck. Fuck, shit. Fuck, nuts.
该死的 妈的 操 真操蛋
Are you sure you're not overreacting?
你确定你不是反应过度吗
Look, she's already failed the test three times.
听着 这个测试她已经失败三次了
She's studying like it's the bar exam,
她像对待司法考试一样来学习这个
but she's not retaining anything. It's bad.
但她却什么也没记住 情况很糟糕
We should have a talk with her.
我们应该跟她谈谈
It puts a pit in my stomach, but I hear you.
那让我心里很沉重 但我明白你的意思了
Yeah, I'm really worried.
是啊 我很担心
What are you worried about?
你在担心什么
I'm just saying...
我是说...
...that we were studying and you were doing pretty well, OK?
我们在学习 并且你表现得很好
And then you took the test and it was like you never studied.
然后你去考试 感觉就像你从未学习过
Have you been forgetting anything else lately?
你最近还常常忘记其他一些事吗
No, I'm not like
不 我并没有痴呆到
what's-her-name in that movie with that guy.
连电影里的人名都记不住的程度
You know, the redhead?
比如那个红头发的叫什么来着
Maybe it's time we think of some alternatives.
也许是时候想些替代方案了
To what? We just want you to be safe.
什么的替代方案 我们希望你安全
And others to be safe, too. Hold on. Wait a minute.
其他人也平安 等等 打住
You want me to stop driving.
你们希望我不再开车
Are we really having this conversation?
我们真的要进行这个对话吗
We're bringing it up because we love you.
我们提出这个 是因为我们爱你
And it could be a good thing, Mom. You don't even like driving.
而且这是个好事情 你本来就不爱开车
And there's Uber now, and everyone delivers.
现在有优步 每个人都能载你一程
Maybe, maybe we could hire a nice college student
或者我们也可以雇一个对行为艺术
who's interested in performance art to drive you around.
感兴趣的好大学生来载着你转转
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
And think of the environmental contribution you'd be making.
而且你这样做还环保
Carbon footprint.
减少碳排放量
So you want me to hand over my keys
所以你们希望我交出车钥匙
and live the rest of my life as a shut-in.
下半生做一个足不出户的人
No. No.
不 不是
Oh, right, I could take a cab to Applebee's,
对哦 我可以打车去苹果蜂餐厅
stockpile ketchup packets like Aunt Dotty!
像多蒂阿姨那样买♥♥一大堆番茄酱存着
Why don't you just put me in a home
你们何不把我放在一个
where they have shuttle buses to drive you around?
配有班车的养老院里
Mom, nobody's putting you in a home.
妈妈 没人要把你送进养老院
No, you're just locking me up and keeping me in this one.
不 你们就想把我关在这里 锁起来
And you, of all people,
在所有人当中 你最了解
would know what it's like not to have a license.
没有驾照的日子有多艰难
If I try to ride a bike,
如果我要骑自行车
I'm one speed bump away from a-a titanium hip.
稍微颠簸下 我就要换上钛合金髋关节了
Mom I can't believe what I'm hearing.
妈 我真不敢相信你们竟会说这种话
Let's just take a breath. Oh, fuck your "Take a breath."
让我们深呼吸一下 去你的深呼吸
Grace is off with her fancy friends.
格蕾丝和她那些光鲜的朋友们出去了
And you two Judases have sold me up the river.
你们这两个没良心的家伙已经把我卖♥♥了
I think you should go.
我觉得你们应该走了
You're kicking us out? What?
你在赶我们出去 什么
That's exactly what I'm doing. Wait, are you hungry?
正是如此 等等 你们饿吗
Let me get you a little something.
我给你们拿点吃的
But then get the hell out of my house.
然后滚出我家
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, I gotta do something about this.
我得把这改一改
Where are the guys? I kicked 'em out.
小伙子们去哪儿了 被我赶走了
After I gave them lasagna.
吃了烤宽面条之后走的
I thought you wouldn't eat it.
我猜你应该不会吃
But if you're trying to fill out that bowling shirt...
但是如果你想努力撑满这件保龄球衫
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
I'm whittling. Isn't that what old people do?
削木头 老年人不就干这个吗
Old frontier people.
那是边疆的老人
I can make you a stick with a point. Would you like that?
我可以给你做个带尖儿的木棍 你想要吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
You know, they-they think I'm losing my memory.
他们 他们觉得我的记忆力在减退
Maybe they're right. I've taken that test about a million times.
或许他们说的没错 我参加测试无数次了
Why can't I pass it?
为什么我就是通不过
Maybe Bud and Coyote are just being overprotective.
可能巴德和卡奥迪只是对你过分保护了
Or maybe they think my mind is going.
也可能他们觉得我的脑子消失了
Well, it could be wandering the perimeter.
它可能的确到处瞎逛去了
I can't believe this is happening now.
我不敢相信它发生在这个时候
Just when my life is opening up again.
就在我的生活要重新开始的时候
Oh, look, our brains are getting a little older,
听着 我们的大脑是有一些老化
and it takes longer for things to sink in.
它需要更长的时间吸收知识
You just have to be a little more patient with yourself.
你必须要对自己更有耐心一些
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表