剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Have you seen my cell phone?
有看到我手♥机♥吗
Oh, dear.
天啊
Oh, mother of dragons!
我的妈呀
What in God's name is happening?
究竟怎么了
I'm balancing my checkbook!
我在结算我的支票簿
Which Sol used to do, but now I'm doing it
过去都是索尔做这个 现在我得自己做
'cause there's no more Sol, just Frankie.
现在没有索尔了 只有弗兰琦
Don't tell me you haven't done this since you and Sol broke up.
别跟我说你和索尔离婚后就没做过这事
Now you're sounding like that nightmare Mindy at Bank of America.
你现在说话的口气很像美国银行的噩梦明迪
How can I be expected to remember every check I've ever written?
我怎么可能记住我写过的所有支票
See those stubs?
看到那些票根没
The ones that are left after you tear the check off?
你撕掉支票后留下的那些
That's where you're supposed to put the amount.
你该在那儿算总额
That's where I doodle.
那是我涂鸦的地方
You want to see two squirrels take a bow?
你想看两只松鼠鞠躬吗
Where's that coming from?
声音从哪儿来的
Probably from under one of these piles.
多半在这堆东西下面
Well, help me find it. I've got to call Mallory back.
快帮我找下啊 我得回玛洛丽电♥话♥
I can't remember her number.
我记不住她的号♥码
Where is it? It's not... in you, is it?
在哪儿 不会被你 插♥进♥"那里"了吧
That was thrilling.
那倒是很刺♥激♥
Oh, it's got syrup on it.
竟然有糖浆在上面
I had pancakes. Did you sit on those, too?
我吃了薄煎饼 你也坐在那些上面吗
Hi, Mal. I was just gonna call you.
玛洛 我正要打给你呢
I put the syrup inside like a burrito, sometimes it squirts out.
我把糖浆像玉米煎饼那样洒进去 有时会喷出来
It's how they eat it in France.
法国人就是这么吃的
Honey, that's fantastic!
亲爱的 那太好了
Oh, my God, that's news. What?
天啊 那倒是新鲜事 怎么了
I didn't even know you guys were trying.
我都不知道你们有在尝试
She's pregnant? Is she pregnant? Twins!
她怀孕了 她是不是怀孕了 双胞胎
As in two?
意思是两个
You gotta call your father right now.
你得赶紧给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥
This is the kind of news that is--
这种新闻会...
Oh, no, she told him first? Oh, no.
不会吧 她先跟他说了 不
No! No, no, no, of course I understand.
不 不不不 我当然理解
Yeah, I'm sure it cheered him up.
是啊 他肯定很高兴
Of course it cheered him up! That's why she told him first.
他当然高兴了 所以她才先跟他说的
Would you sit down?
你能坐下吗
Congratulations, Mallory!
恭喜了 玛洛丽
She says thanks. Ugh... Wh--
她说谢谢 什...
No, w-w-wait a minute, wait a minute, bed rest?
不 慢着 慢着 卧床休养
Bed rest? What does that mean? Tell me.
卧床休养 什么意思 跟我说
Ok.
好的
No-- Well, no, no, I didn't-- OK.
不 不不 我没 好吧
O-OK. Love to Mitch.
好的 替我向米奇传达我的爱
Bye, honey. Congratulations. Yeah.
再见 亲爱的 恭喜 好的
The doctor put her on bed rest.
医生让她卧床休养
Apparently it happens a lot with twins.
显然怀双胞胎的很多都得这样
Then it's nothing to worry about. Mazel tov, Grandma.
那就没什么好担心的 恭喜 外婆
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
You want more pillows? Fewer pillows? Different pillows?
你想要更多枕头 少点枕头还是不同的枕头
Say something. Stop talking about pillows.
说话啊 别再说枕头了
Hey, hot stuff. Jojo.
你好啊 帅哥 乔乔
Brought you more pillows. Thank you.
给你拿了些枕头过来 谢谢
And you must be Sol.
你一定是索尔吧
By now I'm sure you've heard, I'm Jojo, his flight attendant.
到现在你应该已经听说我是乔乔了 他的空乘
I thought I met all your nurses.
我以为我已经见过你所有的护士了
Jojo came on duty last night while you were sleeping.
乔乔昨晚在你睡觉的时候来值班的
Menu, Mary.
菜单 玛丽
I don't think anyone's ever called me "Mary" before.
好像从来没有人叫过我"玛丽"
That you heard. Right?
是没当面叫 对吗
Thank you.
谢谢
What?
怎么了
Yeah. Take it.
很好 "吞"了它
Good morning.
早上好
Hi! Ooh, where'd you get that?
好啊 这是哪儿来的
What do you care? It fell off a truck.
你管呢 卡车上掉下来的
Ok.
好吧
I have news.
我有新闻
I love news. I know.
我喜欢新闻 我知道
So I drove here to see that face when I tell you...
所以我才专程开车过来看你听到新闻后的表情
Say Grace is going to be selling your lube.
格蕾丝公♥司♥要卖♥♥你的润滑剂
My lube?
我的润滑剂
In stores? It's exciting, right?
在商店里吗 激动人心 是不是
Oh, God. Oh, my God.
天啊 我的天
It's so exciting! I want nine million dollars.
太激动人心了 我要900万美元
So do I.
我也想
I'll tell you, I was balancing my checkbook
我跟你说 我刚才在结算我的支票簿
and nine million dollars would solve things.
900万美元能解决问题
Of course this is how this conversation is going.
就知道对话会朝这个方向发展
Hi. Your sister's pregnant.
好啊 你姐姐又怀孕了
I know. It's kind of her thing.
我知道 那算是她的爱好吧
Oh, everybody knows.
大家都知道了啊
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I could tell she didn't want to ask,
我能听出她不想开口求我
but if Mal's on bed rest,
但如果玛洛要卧床休养
she's gonna need me.
她会需要我的
Well, Brianna wants to sell my lube,
布丽安娜想销♥售♥我的润滑剂
and in return I'm going to get nine million dollars.
我将收到900万美元
Someone took their mother's advice.
某人听了她妈的建议
Someone is welcome. Thank you.
某人不用谢 谢谢
There's a very tasteful floral arrangement on the way.
我已经安排人送些很有品位的花过来了
Now will you please stay and help me explain to your roommate
你能留下帮我向你室友解释
how business works?
生意是怎么做的吗
Oh, I know how business works.
我知道怎么做生意
I know I have an idea and a business wants it.
我知道我有个点子 有公♥司♥想要它
And another business might want it, too.
别的公♥司♥可能也想要
Bidding war? Yes, please. Power lunch? Thank you, Sharks.
投标战 好的 巨头午餐会 谢谢 风险投资商
I think my roommate understands business just fine.
我想我室友知道生意怎么做
Mom? Mommy?
妈 妈咪
OK. Do you understand that a product
好吧 你知道一个产品
needs to be manufactured and then marketed?
需要先生产才能投入市场吗
And then you need suppliers... Oh, I can find suppliers.
然后你还需要供应商 我能找到供应商
I have a supplier.
我有一个供应商
Oh, I'm gonna have to pay him, too.
我还得给他钱
I'm gonna need nine million dollars and an Orvis gift card.
我需要900万美元以及一张Orvis代金卡
OK. So I want to start over and just say I love the lube--
好吧 我想重新说一次 我喜欢那润滑剂
I love the lube which is where we should-- -
我喜欢那润滑剂 我们应该就此
The company wants to get in business--
公♥司♥想做生意
I'm just gonna wait 'til you're done.
我就等到你结束
I'll wait 'til you're finished... ...with... it.
我等到你弄完 这东西 再说
We're playing car wash with Grandma Jean! We're cars!
我们在和简妮奶奶玩洗车游戏 我们是车
I can see that. Who has kisses?
我能看出来 谁要来亲亲我
Well, will you look who's here! It's so good to see you!
瞧瞧这是谁来了啊 真高兴见到你
Oh, hello, Jean.
你好 简妮
Very long hug.
好长的拥抱
So what brings you down from Seattle?
你怎么从西雅图过来了
Well, Mal asked me to come and help with the kids,
玛洛让我过来帮她看孩子
so I jumped on the first plane and here I am!
所以我立刻就乘飞机过来了
And here you are. And I'm here, too.
你来了 我也来了
So whenever you need to go back...
你什么时候要回去都可以的
Oh, I can stay as long as she needs.
她需要我多久 我就待多久
My house plants are plastic and my husband's dead.
我家的植物都是塑料的 老公也死了
Grandma Jean! Grandma Jean! The car wash is open!
简妮奶奶 简妮奶奶 洗车店开门了
Great. Wash! Wash!
好极了 洗 洗
Hi. I thought I heard you.
好啊 我就觉得听到你声音了嘛
How are you feeling? Mom, you didn't have to come.
你感觉怎么样 妈 你没必要过来的
Of course I did. And I come bearing gifts.
当然有必要了 我还带了礼物过来
All of Downton Abbey and a deluxe manicure kit.
《唐顿庄园》全集和一套豪华美甲包
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表