剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, have you read this?
这书你有看吗
No. The first chapter's tough,
没 第一章很难看进去
but if you stick with it, it's smooth sailing.
但如果你坚持下去 后面的就很容易读完了
And if-if not, there's some Us Weekly's in here, too.
如果不行的话 这还有些《美国周刊》
Yes, I will take those. Right now. Thank you, Mom.
好的 我要那些了 就现在 谢谢你 妈
So, I'll-I'll let you rest
我就先不打扰你休息了
and I'm gonna go down and be with the kids.
我下去看小孩
Mom, you don't have to...
妈 你不用的
because, you know, Jean's here.
因为简妮在这
Yeah. Jean's here.
是啊 简妮在这
It's just to help with the kids.
只是让她来帮忙看孩子的
I can help with the kids.
我也能帮忙看啊
No, I know. I know.
是的 我知道 我知道
You know, I know you just don't always love...
你懂的 我知道你不总是喜欢...
when they act like... kids.
他们像小孩一样 闹腾的时候
Or it's the thing I love the most.
或者那是我最喜欢的事
All right.
好了
I know we have a lot of unresolved business,
我知道我们之间有很多事没有解决好
but I am here as a businesswoman
但我是以一个女商人的身份来这的
on business-business. Someone wants to buy my yam lube,
真正的商业 有人想买♥♥我的番薯润滑剂
and I'm here to see about the yam supply pipeline.
我是来这调查番薯供应体系的
And I-I should tell you that--
我应该跟你说
Well you should know, I mean, I did sleep with Sol,
你应该知道 我和索尔睡了
so that-that unresolved business is-is resolved.
所以那未解决的事情现在解决了
I-I also performed his, uh, marriage ceremony,
我还主持了他的婚礼
which sounds a little ridiculous, but it was cathartic
听着有些荒唐 但让我整个人都"排泄"干净了
is the-the word that gets tossed around--
一般用这词来形容...
I'm-I'm losing-- I'm-I'm off track now, really.
我 我失去 我开始胡言乱语了
Start again.
重新说一遍
OK, um...
好吧
Everything I said, plus are you still my yam man?
我刚才说的所有话 以及你还是我的番薯供应商吗
I mean, can I-can I count on you for the yams for my lube?
我能指望你给我的润滑剂供应番薯吗
I will always have your yams
我永远都有番薯给你
because I'll always be your yam man.
因为我永远都是你的番薯供应商
Well, that's good.
那就好
Good. That's good.
很好 很好
I think this business meeting has gone very successfully
我认为本次商务会议进展得很成功
and, uh, I think the stockholders will be pleased.
股东会很开心的
Is this how all business meetings end?
所有商务会议都是这样结束的吗
I'm new at this. I hope ours always do.
我在这方面是新人 但愿我们的永远是这样
It's nice to see you, Frankie.
很高兴见到你 弗兰琦
It's nice to be seen.
很高兴被见到
Ok.
好了
This one loves herself some fort.
这家伙很喜欢堡垒啊
Oh, yeah. Who wants to read The Velveteen Rabbit?
爽 谁想看《绒布小兔子》啊
Nobody!
没人
Well, I know, the first part's tough
我知道第一部分很难看进去
but once the little boy gets scarlet fever,
但小男孩得了猩红热后
it's smooth sailing.
故事就十分顺当了
Maybe not for the rabbit.
也许兔子的日子并不好过
Books aren't tons of fun, Grandma Grace. Forts are fun.
书没意思 格蕾丝外婆 堡垒才有意思
Well, I'd argue books are also fun.
我认为书也很有意思
Come into the fort, Grandma.
进来吧 外婆
Are you kidding? You don't have to. I'm here.
开什么玩笑 你不用进来 有我在呢
OK! I'm coming.
好 我进来了
What's the password?
进门暗号♥是什么
I don't-- Chocolate.
我不...巧克力
Nope. Worms.
不对 虫子
No. Will you give me a hint?
不对 能给点提示吗
It's the name of their favorite television show.
是他们最爱的电视节目的名字
I don't know, Trapper John, M.D.
我不知道 《约翰医生》
I'm coming in. Move over.
我进来了 过去
It was Zig and Sharko.
是《鲨鱼哥》
Well, I was close.
我猜得很接近了
I would've thought you knew that.
我以为你知道呢
I do. I forgot.
我是知道 忘了而已
Madison, you want to have a tea party?
麦迪森 想开茶会吗
OK. I'm just gonna get my tea.
好啊 我来拿茶
That's a lot of tea, Grandma Grace.
茶可真多 格蕾丝外婆
Friends who count don't count, Grandma Jean.
斤斤计较的朋友不是真朋友 简妮奶奶
You know who loves tea parties?
你知道谁喜欢开茶会吗
Gretchen Gumblehausen!
格雷琴·冈布兰希
Gesundheit, Gretchen Gumblehausen!
祝你健康 格雷琴·冈布兰希
And I'm... Cloris the Clown!
那我就是...克罗莉丝小丑
Oh, no, Grace, you're Annie.
不 格蕾丝 你是安妮
No, I'm not a Depression-era orphan who makes people sad.
不 我才不是那个惹人伤心的大萧条时期孤女
I'm Cloris the Clown who makes people happy!
我是让人快乐的克罗莉丝小丑
No, no...
不要
He's afraid of clowns. I thought he was afraid of elves.
他怕小丑 他不是怕精灵吗
He used to be. Now it's clowns.
他以前怕精灵 现在怕小丑
Well, that's why there's clown spray.
所以我才带了小丑剂
We'll just spray it all over the fort.
把药水喷满堡垒
You know, you really should call it anti-clown spray.
你应该叫它"驱小丑剂"
I mean, clown spray would attract clowns.
"小丑剂"会招来小丑
No, clowns. But it doesn't! Right, Grandma Grace?
不要小丑 不会的 对不对 格蕾丝外婆
Tell Macklin it doesn't. Oh, of course not.
告诉麦克林不会的 当然不会了
Macklin, I'm-I'm sorry.
麦克林 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. Clown spray works on all kinds of clowns
抱歉 小丑剂能赶走各种各样的小丑
and elves and goblins, and--
精灵 妖精 还有...
Uh-oh. Let's hope it works on something else.
希望它还能赶走其他东西
Oh, God.
老天爷
Well, just get them out! Jeez, lice work fast.
快把它们除掉 虱子动作很快
They've already built a town square in here.
它们都在这里头建了个广场
Please don't say "Lice."
别说"虱子"
I'm disgusted enough as it is.
我已经够恶心了
Look, these things happen.
听着 像这种事是很常见的
When you go near children.
和孩子在一起就容易这样
Oh, you can't be mad at them.
你不能生他们的气
I'm mad at their hygiene.
我对他们的卫生情况生气
Well, to be fair, you're not a big fan of anybody's hygiene.
说句公道话 你对谁的卫生情况都不大满意
None of this would have happened
要是我没有像简妮奶奶喜欢的那样
if I hadn't been rolling around on the ground
在地上滚来滚去
the way Grandma Jean likes to do.
这一切都不会发生
But that's also what kids like to do.
孩子也喜欢在地上滚
Kids don't know what they like! They're dumb!
孩子才不知道他们喜欢什么 他们蠢得很
Oh, God.
老天爷
That's not something a grandmother should say.
做外婆的 是不该说这种话的
What is wrong with me?
我这是怎么了
Come on, you're not so bad.
行啦 你还没那么糟糕
Some hamsters eat their grandchildren.
有的仓鼠会吃掉它们的孙辈
Hamsters don't live long enough to have grandchildren.
仓鼠的寿命没长到能抱孙子
Don't confuse me with facts,
别用事实扰乱我的大脑
I'm going somewhere with this.
我这还有下文呢
Not all hamster grandmas need to run around in the wood shavings
不是所有的仓鼠外婆都要泡在木屑里忙前忙后
making forts out of toilet paper tubes.
用厕纸筒造堡垒
Some keep the little ones
有的外婆要看着小仓鼠
from eating their poop.
不让它们吃自己的粪便
We all know I'm not the fun hamster.
我显然不是有趣的仓鼠
Then be who you are.
那就做你自己
Be the bossy hamster with the drinking problem.
做喜欢喝酒的霸道仓鼠
They're the ones who inspire their grandchildren to become writers.
这种仓鼠才会激励他们的孙辈成为作家
Oh, I'd eat mine before that.
我会在那之前吃掉我的孙辈
I think I know what would cheer you up.
我知道怎么能让你高兴了
A little gossip. I hate gossip.
聊聊八卦 我讨厌八卦
Who's it about?
谁的八卦
It's about a certain long-haired beauty
是一位双眸奕奕 冰雪聪明的
with sparkling eyes and a devilish wit.
长发美人
Me. It's about me. Let me guess,
我 是我 我来猜猜看
you've had another altercation in your food co-op?
你的食品合作项目又和别人起争执了吗
Yes. And I've also recently been kissed.
是的 而且最近有人吻了我
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表