剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Well, then you're in the wrong line of work, sissy.
那你就干错行了 妹子
For this next one, surprise me.
下杯酒 给我惊喜吧
OK, I have the perfect thing.
好 我有个完美的东西
What's in there?
里面是什么
It is a water and water with a water back.
是水是水还是水
I'm not thirsty, I just want a drink.
我不渴 我只想喝酒
You need to take a breather.
你需要歇口气
No, you're too drunk! I'm cutting you off.
不 你喝醉了 我不会给你酒了
Oh, yeah? Well, we'll just see about that.
是吗 我们走着瞧
Somebody, give me a boost.
谁来抬我一下
I knew it'd be you.
我就知道会是你
Now you have to serve me. It's the law.
现在你必须为我倒酒 法律规定
That is it.
够了
You guys, that is it.
你们 够了
Get off!
放手
Hey, off! Go. I am taking you home.
放手 一边去 我送你回家
Where are your keys and where is your car?
你的钥匙和车在哪儿
At home.
在家
OK, fine. I'm gonna put you in a cab.
好吧 我给你叫辆出租车
No, I'm putting you in a cab.
不 我要给你叫辆出租车
I'm putting all of you in a cab!
我要给所有人叫出租车
Why are you going all Leaving Las Vegas on me right now?
为什么你现在要对我来《远离赌城》这套
I mean seriously, what is wrong with you today?
我是说真的 你今天是怎么了
I thought you were the bartender who doesn't ask questions?
你不是不问问题的酒保吗
Usually, yeah. That guy you just kissed?
通常是不问 刚才你亲了的那人
Abandoned Husband? His name is Pete.
被遗弃的老公 他叫皮特
And Been-Here-Since-Last-Night? That is his wife.
那个叫"昨晚就来"的 那是他老婆
You mean Abandoned Husband is just... Husband?
你是说被遗弃的老公其实是 真正的老公
Oh, God, they're all over the place.
天啊 到处都是这样的人
Let's leave before you do something else you'll regret.
赶紧走 别做出什么你会后悔的事
No, I don't want to go home.
不 我不想回家
They talk too much about feelings there. I hate it.
家里总有人在谈什么感觉 我讨厌
OK, you're going home. Come on.
你必须回家 快
And you know what else? I lied.
你知道吗 我骗了你
You don't make the best martinis in town.
你的马提尼酒不是城里最好的
Cheesecake Factory does.
起司蛋糕工厂的才是
Are you a fan of whimsy? Answer carefully.
你喜欢异想天开吗 谨慎作答
Cashmere. Cashmere.
衣服是山羊绒的 别扯
Are you interrogating my boyfriend?
你是在审问我男友吗
No. I'm just asking a series of pointed questions
没 我只是为了真♥相♥
in order to get the truth. That's different.
问一系列指定问题 那是两码事
You are supposed to build bridges with garlic and words.
你该用大蒜和语言和他建立纽带
Or... find out if he has a secret love child with Cher.
或者看他和雪儿有没有私生子
You have asked him that five different times in five different ways
你已经用了5种不同方式问了他5遍这个了
and his answer every time is "No."
他每次都说"没有"
That's not true. The last time his answer was,
不是这样的 最后一次他说的是
"Why do you keep asking me that?"
"你为什么一直问我这个"
What is this about? Do you not like Jacob?
你这是为什么 你不喜欢雅各布吗
He seems perfectly nice. He is.
他看上去很好 他是的
Until he's not.
总会暴露真面目的
Dad's the nicest guy in the world and he broke your heart.
爸爸是世上最好的男人 但他还是伤了你的心
I mean, what's this guy gonna do? I don't know.
那这个家伙会怎么样 我不知道
Yeah. That answer terrifies me.
是啊 这回答把我吓到了
I just-- I can't let you get hurt again.
我只是 我不能再让你受到伤害了
Well, I may be hurt again,
我也许会再次受到伤害
because sometimes that's what happens in a relationship.
因为有时在恋爱中就会这样
And it's not your job to protect me from that.
这种事不用你来保护我
I feel like it is. I'm telling you it isn't.
我觉得有必要 我跟你说不用
I just want to make sure that somebody's looking out for you.
我只想确保有人帮你提防坏人
Oh, sweetheart.
亲爱的
Why don't you chill the eff out and give Jacob a chance?
你淡定点 给雅各布个机会好吗
No, wait, wait, wait. Wait a minute, wait.
不 等等 等等 等下 等下
You worked on the Hubble telescope?
你参与过哈勃望远镜研究项目吗
I worked on a team that worked for a team
我曾经工作的小组 是替一个
that worked on the Hubble telescope.
替哈勃望远镜项目工作的小组服务的
He's being modest.
他太谦虚了
He has a letter from the president. No way.
他收到过总统亲笔写的信 不是吧
Once I was held back from riding an elevator
有一次我想上电梯 但是被拦住了
because the first lady was riding in it.
因为第♥一♥夫♥人♥在那台电梯上
Do you have stories? Or is it-- Is it top secret?
你有什么故事吗 还是说那些都是机密
I get it. I get it.
我懂了 我懂了
You'll tell me later.
下次再告诉我吧
I can fix it.
我能搞定
Grace?
格蕾丝
I like one-third cake, one-third berries and two-thirds cream.
我喜欢1/3的蛋糕 1/3莓果 再加2/4奶油
That's four-thirds.
那就是4/3了
I guess it is.
是的吧
Here she comes.
我来了
Are you drunk? Oh, I hope so. I drank enough.
你醉了吗 我希望如此 我喝了好多
Oh, that is so good.
太好吃了
Why don't I eat cake more?
我为什么不经常吃蛋糕呢
How about some coffee?
要来一点咖啡吗
Nah, it keeps me up.
不要 咖啡让我睡不着
Oh, how are you, Jacob? Can't complain.
你还好吗 雅各布 还行吧
Oh, you guys, you make a great couple.
你们呀 真是可爱的一对
You're gonna make beautiful babies one day.
你们以后会有可爱的宝宝的
Oh, I think that ship has sailed.
我觉得不太可能了
Oh, right. Because you're afraid of sex in the vagina.
哦对 因为你害怕和人阴交
OK. Party's over. No. Why?
好了 派对该结束了 别啊 为什么
You're always telling me to eat and I'm eating.
你一直让我吃东西 我现在吃了啊
This is how I do it. Bud told me he was done.
我就是这么做的 巴德和我说他受够了
Bud did not say that. Grace, what are my eyes saying?
巴德没这么说 格蕾丝 看我的眼睛在说什么
Oh, probably more of your hippie bullshit.
也许又是你那些嬉皮士的鬼话
That was harsh. OK.
说得太狠了 够了
I think somebody's ready for bed.
有人该去睡觉了
No! No, I'm ready to purge.
不 不 我还想好好聊一聊呢
Isn't that what we do here? We purge our feelings.
那不就是我们喜欢做的事吗 互诉心声
That along with a bunch of other stuff.
再加上其他乱七八糟的东西
Come on. Beddy-bye.
走吧 上♥床♥了
This is not the time or the place to purge our feelings.
这才不是我们互诉心声的时间和地点
Come on, you goonch. Passive resistance.
走吧你这个大嘴巴 消极抵抗
No, use your feet. Is that what gets you off?
别 用脚站起来 你的兴奋点就是玩脚吗
You're being mean to me.
你对我太刻薄了
Because I just realized how much better off I was without you.
因为我突然意识到 没有你我能过得更好
How can you say that to me?
你怎么能这么说
Because you're a bully. How am I a bully?
因为你是个恶霸 我怎么就成恶霸了
You bullied me into Phil. You bully me into feelings.
你强迫我和菲尔再相逢 你强迫我有了感情
I don't want to feel!
我不想有感情
Then don't. I don't care.
那就别有感情 我不在乎
You liar. You do care.
你这个骗子 你明明就很在乎
Because if your "Better Grace" Project doesn't work out,
因为如果你改善格蕾丝的计划失败了
I'm just like everything else you do. A total failure!
我就像你做的其他所有事一样 是个大失败
And we're done. Come on.
够了 走吧
I'm not done! I'm still eating. Give me some cake.
我还没完 我还在吃呢 把蛋糕给我
Take it to go. I love him.
带走吃吧 我爱他
Where do you want her?
你想让我把她放到哪儿
How about the middle of the ocean?
放到大海中♥央♥怎么样
No, no, no. She's-- She's just kidding.
不 不 不 她只是开玩笑的
She was just kidding. She was just kidding.
她只是开玩笑的 开玩笑的而已
You OK?
你还好吗
Oh, yeah.
没事
That looks good, love. Thank you for making dinner.
看上去真好吃 谢谢你做的晚餐
Thank you for going "Mm" when you know it's cashew-cheese lasagna.
谢谢你知道这是腰果芝士意大利面 还这么夸我
What?
怎么了
Nothing, it's just...
没什么 只是...
All I can see is you hunched over there after the heart attack.
我还是能看到你心脏病突发后蜷缩在这里的样子
And I haven't been able to sit there
那天晚上你告诉我弗兰琦的事后
since the night you told me about Frankie.
我就再也没法坐在这里
Maybe we should eat in the dining room?
我们还是去餐厅吃吧
Where Grace and I told our daughters I was leaving her?
那是我和格蕾丝告诉女儿们我们要离婚的地方
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表