剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
After everybody leaves is when I leave.
大家都走后 我就走
And by the way,
顺便说下
I don't want any of the guests to know
我不希望任何来宾知道
that this party will be my last night on Earth.
这个派对是我的最后一天
I can't abide the idea
我受不了
of my nearest and dearest relating to me differently.
我至亲的人用不同的眼光看我
FYI, I plan to be dead by sunrise
说一下 我打算日出时死
so go ahead and make brunch plans.
你们可以尽情去安排早午餐了
That's really not funny.
那真的不好笑
I know. I'm still sorting out this gallows humor thing.
我知道 我还在练习死亡幽默什么的呢
It's always too far or not far enough.
总是掌握不好分寸
I honestly don't know how Jeff Foxworthy does it.
我真不知道杰夫·福克斯沃西怎么做到的
But... why do you want to die? Are you depressed?
但是 你为什么想死 你抑郁了吗
No, it's nothing like that.
不 不是那回事
I'm the happiest person I know.
我是我认识的最快乐的人了
Exactly. You're the happiest person I know.
就是啊 你也是我认识的最快乐的人
Have a little nip.
来点吧
Got this from a monastery in Tibet.
在西♥藏♥一家寺院买♥♥来的
They also make fudge that'll knock your balls up your ass.
他们还会做特别好吃的软糖
How can you be serious about this? This is insane.
你怎么能是认真的呢 这简直疯了
No, baby. This is the sanest decision I have ever made.
不 亲爱的 这是我做过的最理智的决定
The cancer has come back. It's everywhere.
癌症复发了 扩散得到处都是
Oh, boy.
天呐
Oh, boy, oh, boy. I'm so sorry.
天呐 天呐 真遗憾
You and me both, sister.
我也是 妹子
I'm refusing treatment this time.
我这次不要接受治疗
I'm not going through any more surgeries
我再也不想经历什么手术
or radiation go-rounds or chemo.
或是放疗 化疗了
Hey, now. It wasn't all bad.
行了 也没那么糟
You rocked the shit out of some of those wigs we got you.
我们给你买♥♥的一些假发 你戴特别好看
You're right. It was not all bad. But it was pretty fuckin' bad.
是啊 没那么糟 但也够糟了
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
You girls were so good to me during that nightmare.
你们在那段噩梦期间对我太好了
And what was that joke you used to tell me in chemo
以前我做化疗时 你讲了个什么笑话
that made me laugh so hard?
逗得我哈哈大笑
It... "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your golden hair.
是 "长发姑娘 放下你的金发
Sorry, I can't, I've got cancer, you fucker."
抱歉 我不能 我得了癌症 你个混♥蛋♥"
It's not as good as I remember.
怎么不如记忆里那么好笑呢
You'll have to come up with a new joke.
你得想些新笑话了
You're asking a lot of me.
你的要求很过分
But you're the kindest person I know.
但你是我认识的最善良的人
And in all my many travels,
我经历过那么多旅行
my most dearest treasured friend.
你是我最珍视最亲爱的朋友
You say that to all the people you ask to kill you.
你对每个你要求来杀了你的人都这么说
Just think about it. Take your time.
想想吧 不着急
But don't take too much time. Let me know before tomorrow night.
但也别耽搁太久 明晚前给我答复
I will.
我会的
From what I can tell,
就我所知
my cell phone seems to be a little south of Tijuana.
我的手♥机♥似乎在提华纳以南
Odds are your cell's already been sold
你的手♥机♥很可能已经被卖♥♥掉了
and your car's already got a plate on it from an un-stolen car,
你的车也被换上了一块牌照
but we'll do our best to recover it, Mrs. Hanson.
但我们会尽力挽回的 汉森太太
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
And for the ride home. And for letting me sit in the front.
也谢谢你送我回来 还让我坐前面
I didn't even do it yet!
我还没做呢
Oh, my God, I was right,
天呐 我猜对了
Minority Report is real.
《少数派报告》里的情况是真的
I don't know what you're so freaked out about,
我不知道你慌张个什么劲
but my car was stolen tonight.
但我的车今晚被盗了
Big honking bummer.
真可惜
That's my roommate. Maybe you could explain to the officer
那是我的室友 或许你可以跟警官说说
why you abandoned me in a dangerous parking lot?
你为什么把我抛弃在一个危险的停车场里
I'd really rather not.
我不想说
Uh, no! I want to know what was so pressing,
不 我想知道究竟是什么事那么紧急
so much more important than my needing you to come--
比我需要你来还重要
Would you pick up a person
你会去接一个
who was drunk and emotionally assaultive?
醉酒 有情绪攻击倾向的人吗
Do it every day.
那简直是我的日常
But I guess, yes, if the person was a friend.
但如果那人是我朋友 我估计会去的
Good answer. Your mother raised you well.
答得好 你母亲把你教得很好
And would you consider a person a "Good friend"
那你会把这样一个人视作"朋友"吗
if she was so plastered
她醉到
she called you a failure in front of your sons,
在你儿子面前说你是失败者
and told your new boyfriend
还告诉你的新男友
that you were afraid of sex in the vagina,
你害怕阴♥道♥性♥爱♥
and she ate the cake you made for him with her hands?
还用手吃掉了你为他做的蛋糕
I ate cake?
我吃了蛋糕
You also told me that you would be better off without me
你还说 没有我你会过得更好
and then you broke the toilet.
然后把厕所弄坏了
I'm not sure I understand the importance of the toilet.
我没太搞明白厕所有什么关系
She flushed my geodes.
她冲走了我的晶洞玉石
Oh, in that case, I'd say you did the right thing.
如果是这样 我觉得你做的是对的
Personally, I would've also changed the locks.
要是我就把锁也换掉
Thank you.
谢谢
Here's my card. I'll call you if we find anything.
这是我的名片 有发现会通知你
Call me if she gets out of hand.
如果她失控打给我
You need to know, I don't remember
你得知道 大部分
most of what I said or did I'm not speaking to you.
我都不记得了 我才不要跟你说话
But I just-- I want to let you know that I'm--
但我想告诉你
No, no. Store's closed.
不不 商店关门了
Oh, it's just if Macklin didn't have a birthday party,
如果不是麦克林需要去参加生日派对
and if I didn't have to go to the OB,
如果我不需要去看妇产科医生
and if Mitch wasn't out of town--
如果米奇不是出城了...
And I don't know what is going on in there,
我不知道里面是什么情况
but I can already tell they don't like me.
但我能感觉得到宝宝们不喜欢我
That can happen.
这是有可能的
And right now I'm not too crazy about you bums, either!
现在 我也不怎么喜欢你们两个小淘气
Oh, no, she can't hear anything in those.
不 她戴着那玩意什么都听不到的
There is no Tooth Fairy.
牙仙不是真的
See? Nothing. Hello.
瞧 没反应 你好啊
Hi, Grandpas!
外公们好啊
Hi, sweetie.
亲爱的
Come on, let's go get you a juice box.
走吧 去给你拿点果汁喝
And then if you feel like it,
然后如果你想
we can look at pictures of houses and condominiums online.
我们可以上网去看♥房♥♥子和公♥寓♥的照片
Sol.
索尔
Do you like magic tricks?
你喜欢魔术吗
No.
不
Neither do I.
我也不喜欢
Come on, let's go look up condominiums.
走吧 我们去看公♥寓♥吧
How long do I have to stay here?
我要在这儿待多久
You're looking for a new place? We are.
你们在找新房♥ 是啊
OK, then are you sure this is a good time?
你确定现在方便吗
I mean, 48 hours ago you weren't even speaking.
48小时前你们还互不理睬呢
Are you kidding? We're so excited.
开玩笑吗 我们可激动了
We couldn't think of anything we'd rather do today.
我们今天没有比这更想做的事了
OK, well, I am glad someone is going to be having a good time.
好吧 很高兴有人会开心
Now I have to go pay a gyno
我得去付钱给一个妇产科医生
to stick a cold metal probe into my vagina.
往我阴♥道♥里戳一根冰冷的金属探针了
OK. Uh, drive safe.
好了 路上安全
Oh, is that a pinata for Babe's party?
那是贝比派对用的彩罐吗
What's your agenda, lady?
你有什么目的 女人
'Cause if you're trying to trick me into talking to you,
如果你想骗我跟你说话
I will manifest my inner jackal
我会召唤出我内心的猛兽
and you'll be sorry you ever tangled with my mangy inner ass.
你会为招惹我内心的混♥蛋♥而后悔
Oh, "Inner ass," that's tough to stomach.
"内心的混♥蛋♥" 真是不好承受
Deal with it.
承受吧
I brought you something.
我给你买♥♥了样东西
I have a ton of stuff to do right now and a lot to think about.
我现在有很多事要做 很多事要想
Well, just let me give it to you.
就让我把它给你嘛
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表