剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
I know my civil rights, that's how I am.
我知道我的权利 就是这样
Good afternoon, Officer. Ma'am.
下午好 警官 女士你好
I demand to know why you pulled me over.
我要求知道你为什么拦停我
And be informed, I'm filming you.
请详细告知 我已经开始拍你了
Here you go. Now you're filming me.
像这样才对 这才是在拍摄我
Thank you. I appreciate that.
谢谢 非常感激
May I see your license and registration, please?
能出示下驾照和注册证吗
Oh, it's water. Because of the drought.
里面是水 因为干旱
Yeah.
是啊
Did you know that your brake light is out, Ms... Bergstein?
你知道你的刹车灯坏了吗 伯格斯丁夫人
And your license has been expired for three years.
并且你的驾照已经过期三年了
Does it expire?
竟然会过期吗
Yes, ma'am. The expiration date hints at that.
是的 上面的"过期日"说明了这一点
Well, I'll get everything fixed. Thank you.
我会把一切都处理好的 谢谢
Ma'am, you cannot drive.
女士 你不能驾车
That's ridiculous. How am I supposed to get to the DMV?
真搞笑 不能驾车 你要我怎么去车管局
You'll figure something out, I guess.
你只能想其他办法了
What is this? Some kind of shakedown?
这算什么 恐吓吗
I need water.
我需要喝水
You cannot drive until you get your license renewed, ma'am.
你在更新驾照前 是不能开车的 女士
Oh, come on, we're like six blocks
拜托 再开一小段路
from the guy we're stalking.
就能找到我们跟踪的那家伙了
No, no, no, you shouldn't tell me that.
不 不 你不该告诉我这些的
In three years, it never occurred to you to look at your license?
三年来 你从未想过要看一眼驾照吗
I looked once, but the hologram made me dizzy.
我看过一次 但是全息图让我头昏眼花
That's it. On the corner.
到了 就在角落里
What am I doing?
我这是在干什么啊
I should be driving us home.
我应该这就开回家才对
Oh, no, you won't.
不 不行
Or you'll regret it the rest of your life.
否则你余生都会后悔的
Because you'll be spending it with me. Pull over.
因为你余生都将和我一起度过 停车
Damn it, this is exciting. Oh, why did I come here?
妈的 这太刺♥激♥了 我为什么要来啊
No, no, it's never too late for love, my friend.
不 真爱什么时候都不晚 朋友
What?
什么
What do you see? I see Phil's shoes.
你看到什么了 我看到菲尔的鞋了
I'm gonna say Timberland.
我觉得是天伯伦牌子的
He looks like an over- pronator.
他看上去似乎是个内翻足
Do you remember him having bunions?
你记得他患有姆囊炎吗
Yeah, it's all we talked about. That's how he hooked me.
是啊 我们经常谈这个 他就是这样吸勾住我的
What if he's not home?
如果他不在家呢
Or if he's home, why would he come outside?
如果他在家 他为什么要出来呢
Not to worry. As an amateur sleuth,
别担心 作为一名业余侦探
I always come with three plans:
我向来都会准备好三套方案
We throw a rock through his window,
第一 向他的窗户里扔块石头
he has to come out to see who did it.
他肯定得出来是谁干的
Well, we're not gonna do that.
我们不能这么做
OK, then, we ring his doorbell and we run away.
好吧 那就按响他的门铃 然后跑开
We actually can't do that.
我们没办法那样
If we run slowly? That's called walking.
如果我们慢慢跑开呢 那叫走路
Ok. Ok.
好吧 好吧
Plan three, and this is my pièce de résistance:
方案三 这是我的重点方案了
We order a pizza.
我们叫一份披萨
He has to open the door when the pizza guy knocks.
等送披萨的来敲门 他肯定得开门
That's actually not a bad idea.
那还真是个不错的主意
He comes out, we duck down, he never sees us.
他出来时 我们躲下 他不会看到我们的
Oh, my God.
天啊
I did that with Jerome Hodges in 11th grade.
我念11年级时曾多杰罗姆·霍杰斯这样做过
Did it work?
成功了吗
Well, he caught me, we ate pizza,
被他发现了 然后我们一起吃了披萨
and I had my first orgasm. So, yes.
我享受到了第一次高♥潮♥ 所以 成功了
Yes, hello, I need to order...
你好 我想点一份
a very large vegetarian pizza.
非常大的素披萨
I can't do this.
我不能这么做
Phil is not Jerome and I'm not in high school.
菲尔不是杰罗姆 我也不是高中生了
Oh, I hear you.
我听到了
Would Phil like onions?
菲尔喜欢吃洋葱吗
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
To my own house, Sol.
回我家 索尔
Where I live. To take my medication.
回我住的地方 吃我的药
What is it? Maybe we have it.
什么药 或许我们这儿也有
It's a very delicate balance of cannabis,
是一种精细综合了印度大♥麻♥
12- year Scotch and Zoloft.
12年威士忌和舍曲林的药
Dad, you'll be fine, OK? He's sleeping.
爸 你会没事的 好吗 他在睡觉呢
But he'll wake up. Then do something.
但他会醒来的 那就找点事做
Y- You both need a distraction right now.
你们现在都需要一些事来分散注意力
Binge on Antiques Roadshow.
连看《古董路演》吧
No, no, he has to stay calm.
不 不行 他必须保持冷静
You should have seen the dance he did
你们是不知道 有次他看得跳起舞来
when that nun found out her stained- glass lamp was Tiffany.
因为有个修女发现她的彩色玻璃灯是蒂芙尼珠宝
Then watch Walking Dead. Dad, we have to go.
那就看《行尸走肉》 爸 我们得走了
I'm sorry. I am.
我很抱歉 真的
I'm just- - I'm terrified that everything's going to change.
我...我很害怕一切都会改变
I don't mean to put it on you.
我也不想把这烦心事加到你们身上
Wait, what do you mean everything's about to change?
等等 什么叫一切都会改变
We've had enough changes. No more changes.
已经有够多的改变了 可千万别再变了
But when I tell him about Frankie- -
但是如果我告诉他弗兰琦...
No, hold the phone. You're not telling him anything.
别 打住 你绝不能告诉他任何事
I have to. No, you don't. Trust me.
我必须说 不 不行 相信我
It's the worst idea you have ever had in a lifetime of bad ideas.
那是你这辈子所有的馊主意中最馊的主意
He has to tell him sometime. Why?
他总要告诉他的 为什么
What? Really? No!
什么 不是吧 不行
Let's all walk through this right now.
我们来过一遍这事
You feel horrible about what happened, right?
你对于已经发生的事感到很愧疚 对吧
Worse than horrible.
不仅仅是愧疚了
And it's never, ever going to happen again, is it?
但那事绝对不会再发生了 对吧
Good God, no! Then why tell him?
天啊 当然不会 那为什么要告诉他
What good could come of it? Because it's a secret.
说出来能有什么好处 因为那是个秘密
OK? And secrets are lies.
明白吗 秘密就是谎言
Right, so, for the rest of my life
没错 在我的余生当中
I'm never going to be able to look him in the eye?
我都不能直视他的眼睛了吗
Some secrets are just meant to become cancer.
有些秘密注定是要成为癌症的
So just enjoy the rest of your now shortened life.
所以好好享受你现在缩短了的余生吧
One problem with secrets: they always come out.
秘密的问题在于 它们终将泄露出来
Oh, God. What the hell's going on?
天啊 到底是怎么回事
What are all these hushed conversations, for heaven's sake?
你们小声嘀嘀咕咕的 是在搞什么鬼
Honey, we were being quiet. We didn't want to wake you.
亲爱的 我们小声是因为不想吵醒你
All day, everybody's hunched and whispering.
所有人都鬼鬼祟祟耳语一整天了
What are you not telling me?
你们到底有什么事瞒着我
Did the doctor tell you something?
是医生告诉你们什么了吗
Am I dying, Sol?
我是要死了吗 索尔
Is that why you got me that horrible chair?
所以你才给我买♥♥了那个暴丑的椅子吗
No, no. You're fine. You're well. I swear.
不 你没事 健康得很 我发誓
All right, then what is it? What is the elephant in the room?
好吧 那到底是什么事 到底有什么秘密
Do you really want to know, Dad? I have a right to know.
你真想知道吗 爸 我有权知道
It's fine.
没事的
No. Don't.
不 别说
Coyote has chlamydia.
卡奥迪感染了衣原体
Just a titch.
就一点点而已
I'm over the hump.
我已经度过危机了
They offered him pain pills but he refused.
他们要给他吃止痛药 但他拒绝了
I'm so proud of you, kiddo. Aw, thanks, Dad.
我真为你骄傲 孩子 谢谢 爸
Ugh, where is he? Answer the door.
他在哪儿 快开门啊
The guy can't knock all day.
那家伙不可能一直敲啊
Clearly he's not home. You need to go pay for the pizza.
显然他不在家 你得去把披萨钱付了
I don't have any cash. Can't you pay for it?
我又没现金 就不能你去付吗
Uh, excuse me. I'll take that.
不好意思 给我吧
$15.99. Grace?
15.99美元 格蕾丝
Phil. Phil.
菲尔 菲尔
Who were you expecting?
你以为会是谁呢
You. I mean, it is your house.
你 当然 这是你家嘛
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表