剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Listen to me.
听我说
You cannot give up. You have to keep fighting.
你不能放弃 你必须坚持抗争
But this is how I win, sweetheart.
但只有这样我才算赢 亲爱的
Besides, I don't want to go out fighting,
再说了 我并不想去继续抗争
I want to go out flying.
我想飞到天空去
Maybe there's a new medicine that hasn't been invented yet.
或许有一种尚未被发明出来的药
You know, or...
或者说...
A garden that you haven't planted,
你还没有栽种过的花♥园♥
or a cave that you haven't spelunked, or--
或者你还没有探索过的洞穴
What about Sting? You always wanted to make out with Sting.
大歌♥星斯汀呢 你一直都想跟斯汀亲热一番的
I'm pretty sure that Trudie will give you a special dispensation.
我相信特鲁迪一定会给你特殊待遇的
They do have an open marriage.
他们的确要举办公开婚礼呢
Maybe we can-- we can get him here in time.
或许 我们可以及时把他请过来
How could you go along with this?
你怎么可以顺着她的意思胡来
It's not my choice,
那并不是我的选择
but if-- if Babe wants to end her life tonight,
但如果贝比想在今晚结束她的生命
then, yes, I would help her...
那么没错 我会帮助她的
I will help her do anything
我愿意帮她做任何事
that supports her decision.
只要能支持她的决定都行
I'm in. Oh, thank you.
我同意加入 谢谢你
You're a good friend.
你真是我的好朋友
Oh, and you have such soft breasts.
你的胸部好软啊
Oh, stop.
别贫了
I'm sorry, Babe.
很抱歉 贝比
I love you dearly,
我真的很爱你
but this thing that you want to do,
但你想做的这件事
that you want me to support your doing
你还希望我支持你这么做
goes against everything that I believe.
真的与我所信奉的一切相违背
I- - I can't be party to it.
我 我无法参与
OK. I get it.
没事 我理解
I'll drop by later to say goodbye.
我晚些时候再过来道别
You gotta remind me,
你一定得提醒我
'cause if I forget, I'll fuckin' kill myself.
因为如果我忘了 我他妈就去死
I think I'm starting to nail this gallows humor thing.
我觉得我已经开始掌握这种死亡幽默了
When did your granddaughter become Joe Pesci?
你外孙女什么变成脏话连篇的乔·佩西了
She must have heard it somewhere.
她肯定是从哪里听来的
Where? At a cock fight?
能是哪里 斗鸡的地方吗
I don't know, but kids repeat things they hear.
我也不知道 但小孩子听到什么就学会了
My mother would wash my mouth out
我妈要是听到我说"狗♥日♥的♥"或"该死"
with soap for every "Hell" Or "Damn."
简直会拿肥皂洗我的嘴
And Grace and I would dock the girls' allowances.
格蕾丝和我要是听到女儿们说脏话就扣她们零花钱
Though I don't think little David Mamet gets an allowance.
不过我觉得小大卫·马麦特是没有零花钱的
So how do you want to handle this?
你想怎么处理这事
She didn't say it. Oh, she said it.
她没说 她真的说了
No, it's impossible. We don't use that word in our house.
不 不可能 我们在家里是不用那个词的
You probably heard wrong.
很可能是你们听错了
What did we hear? "This friendly guy"?
那我们听到的是什么 "这个友好的家伙"吗
"This clucking guy"? No.
"这个咯咯叫的朋友"吗 不是
Ok.
好吧
All right.
好吧
Doc McStuffins was just about to fix a kitten.
小医生正要给一只小猫咪治病呢
OK. Madison, honey,
好了 麦迪森 宝贝
when you were with Grandpa and Grandpa earlier,
你之前和两个外公在一起时
did you say the "F" Word? What's the "F" Word?
你说了F打头的那个词了吗 F词是什么
Uh, it's a bad word. It starts with "F."
是个脏话 F字母开头的
You know, "Fu..." F- Fu...
就是 傻...那个...
Fallopian tube?
输卵管吗
See? That's the worst word she knows.
瞧吧 她知道的最恶劣的词就是这个了
You are such a smarty pants.
你可真是个小聪明
Oh, good girl!
好样的
I replaced it with a bag of sand
我用一袋沙子把这替换出来了
like Indiana Jones.
跟印第安纳·琼斯一样
She'll see through it, but I don't give a flap.
她肯定能看出来 但我才不在乎
I can't tell you how much I appreciate your helping me.
我无法表达我有多感激你来帮助我
If you ever decide you want to go out my way,
如果你以后也决定像我一样离开人世
I'll try to come back and help out.
我会努力回来帮你的
Unless I'm a caterpillar.
除非我成了一只毛毛虫
Or a right- wing conservative.
或是右翼保守派
So you want to talk through tonight's timeline
你想过一遍今晚的事项安排
so you know what's on the docket?
好让你知道将要面对什么吗
Let's do this. Let's get you dead.
就这么办 我们送你去死吧
Sorry. I overshot that one.
抱歉 我这玩笑太过分了
So, first,
首先
there are the drugs which go in the pudding
首先会把药物 放进布丁里面
which you have made and which I will eat myself.
那是你做的 我将吃下去
And then I'll do the bag- on- the- head thing
然后我会把一个大袋子套在头上
and turn on this bad boy for insurance.
然后把这个坏家伙打开 以防万一
So what, are we gonna do it out here?
怎么 难道我们要在这外面进行吗
Al fresco?
光天化日吗
No, in the bedroom.
不 在卧室里进行
And FYI, I'll be buck naked
顺便说下 我会光着身子
because I like the way my sheets feel.
因为我喜欢躺在我床单上的感觉
You remember Skipper? My surfer pal?
你还记得老跳吗 我的冲浪小伙伴
Oh, yeah. No shirt. Marvelous sensual energy.
记得 不♥穿♥衣服 超棒的感官能量
I remember his puffy drawstring pants.
我记得他那条松垮垮的系带裤
Well, he's helping, too. He'll haul the tank into my bedroom.
他也会来帮忙 他会把这个罐子扛进我的卧室
Don't worry about the body.
别担心遗体的问题
Once I've left it, Skipper will take care of everything else.
一旦我去了 老跳会解决好其他一切的
What is it?
怎么了
I'm scared.
我害怕了
Me, too.
我也是
I've never done anything like this before.
我以前从没干过这种事
Me neither.
我也没有
But I'm more scared of being a burden,
但我更害怕成为负担
and being in pain, and of not being myself anymore.
处于痛苦中 不再是曾经的那个自己
I couldn't bear that.
我也受不了
My dear Frankie.
我亲爱的弗兰琦
You are so precious to me.
你对我太珍贵了
I'm a very special person.
我是个非常特别的人
OK, what do you say to Grandpa?
好了 你该对外公说些什么
Thank you. Can I come back tomorrow?
谢谢 我明天还能来吗
Of course you can. Anytime, sweetheart.
当然可以了 随时欢迎 宝贝
She said it.
她绝对说了
Oh, like hell she did. Wait, wait, wait.
说了个鬼 等等 等等
Don't you leave here without
可别没给索尔外公
giving a great big hug to your Grandpa Sol!
一个大大的拥抱就走
This fucking guy?
这该死的男人
Go play! Go watch TV!
去玩吧 去看电视
Oh, my God, she said it.
天啊 她真说了
Oh, my God, she said it about me.
天啊 她是骂我的
I'm "This fuckin' guy."
我是那个该死的男人
OK. OK. OK, here's what I think might have happened.
好吧 淡定 我认为可能是这么回事
Um, this one time,
有一次
I might have referred to Sol as...
我可能说索尔是...
You know, in that way.
可能那样指代过索尔
But it was right after you had your heart attack
但当时你刚刚心脏病发作
and the whole thing with Frankie came out.
然后他跟弗兰琦那事被爆料出来了
And I was really pissed.
我当时真的很生气
OK, you both cheat on Mom and Frankie for years,
你们两个背着妈妈和弗兰琦出轨多年
and then you go and you cheat on him.
然后你又背着他在外出轨了
And it's like, is that all that goes on with men?
难道男人都是这种货色吗
They're just looking to cheat or just thinking about cheating?
不断寻找出轨的机会 或是想着出轨吗
I mean, cheat, cheat, cheat!
就知道出轨 出轨 出轨
Does every fucking guy just cheat all the fucking time?
难道每个该死的男人就知道出轨吗
I forgot Madison.
我忘了麦迪森
You're really not going?
你真不去吗
Nope. I'm watching Byamba pick up Big Joe by his diaper.
不去 我要看大翔地健太拎着大乔的尿裤把他提起来
You are making my gorge rise.
你简直让我怒火中烧
Why? Because I'm not waving pom- poms for you and Babe?
为什么 就因为我没替你和贝比喝彩欢呼吗
You know I can't condone this.
你知道我无法原谅这种事
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表