剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Hello, Brandy. Are they here?
你好 布兰迪 他们到了吗
I've been so looking forward to this.
我期待这次聚餐已经好久了
Me, too! So... the boys aren't here yet?
我也是 男士们还没来呢
Oh, boy, nothing gets by you.
天啊 什么都瞒不了你啊
We won't be needing this anymore.
我们不需要这个
Wait! What do you use to sop up sauce with?
等下 那你用什么蘸酱汁啊
I don't eat sauce.
我才不吃酱汁
I'd like a vodka martini, straight up. Very dry, please.
我要一杯伏特加马提尼 不加冰 要纯的
And two olives on the side. Thank you.
再加两颗橄榄 谢谢
You do know that vodka is made from potatoes.
你知道伏特加是用土豆酿的吧
Alcohol has its own rules.
酒都另当别论
So...
话说...
So...
话说...
What do you think
你觉得有什么重要的事
is so important that we had to have dinner tonight?
非要把我们今晚都叫到一起吃饭
I'm getting something.
我感知到一点信息了
I have a very strong sense that
我有一种强烈的预感
this is the night they announce their retirement.
他们可能会在今晚宣布退休
I've been wondering the same thing. Of course, I'm not psychic.
我有同感 不过我可不是什么灵媒
Oh, honey, you don't know that.
亲爱的 这可不一定
No. I do. Because no one is.
不 肯定的 因为灵媒都是假的
Well, I hope they do. Me, too.
我倒是希望他们退休 我也是
Hello. Oh, hi.
大家好 你好
Hi, sweetheart.
你好 亲爱的
No appetizers, no dessert.
别点开胃菜 也别要甜点
How are you?
你好吗
Hello, Grace. Hello, Sol.
你好 格蕾丝 你好 索尔
These mussels are delicious.
贻贝做得好好吃啊
And the crab. So fresh.
螃蟹也很新鲜
And they give you three sauces!
而且他们这儿还提供3种酱汁
Look at this oyster!
看看这只牡蛎
Do you think they realize they live in their own spoon?
你觉得它们知道自己天生就活在"勺子"里吗
We've only had this seafood platter 700 times.
我们已经点过无数次这个海鲜拼盘了
Sol's a little anxious tonight.
索尔今晚有点儿紧张
Something happen at the office?
工作上出什么事了吗
Actually, we do want to talk to you two about something.
实际上 我们的确有事要告诉你们
Right, Sol? Okay.
对吧 索尔 好吧
As you know, we're getting better with age.
大家都知道 我们是越老越出彩
And this can be a very exciting chapter we're about to open,
我们即将开启的新篇章可能非常激动人心
in the book of life.
我是指 在人生这本书中
It feels alive with possibility.
人生充满无数的可能
And change.
以及变化
And Frankie herself says change is always good.
弗兰琦也说过 变化总是好的
Especially when starting this new chapter of our lives.
尤其是在我们即将开始人生新篇章之际
This new chapter of our lives is gonna be over
如果你再不说重点
if you don't get to the point.
我们的人生新篇章就要结束了
I'll do it. No.
我来说吧 不要
It's okay. Robert...
没事的 罗伯特
Please, Sol.
拜托了 索尔
What Sol is trying to say is...
索尔想要说的是
I'm leaving you.
我要离开你
And he's leaving you...
而他也要离开你
For this... next chapter of our lives.
为了开启我们人生的新篇章
You're leaving me? Yes.
你要离开我吗 是的
Who is she? Oh, it's not what you think.
那个贱女人是谁 不是你想的那样
It's a he. Excuse me?
对方是男人 你说什么
And it's Sol. I'm in love with Sol.
就是索尔 我爱上索尔了
Sol and I are in love.
我和索尔相爱了
My Sol? Your Sol.
我家索尔吗 你家索尔
You mean you're gay? And this is who you're gay with?
你是说你是同性恋 他就是你的搞基对象
This is who I'm in love with. Oh, my God.
他是我的爱人 我的天啊
No. This makes no sense.
不 这完全说不通啊
You're business partners, you're not lovers... friends.
你们是合作伙伴 是朋友 不是恋人
How long has this been going on?
你们这样多久了
Well, it's been...
已经有...
I don't know exactly. Twenty years.
我记不清了 20年了
Do you think there was a better time to tell us this?
你们不觉得该早点告诉我们吗
Like, say, any time over the last two decades?
比如 过去20年中的任何一天
I'm gonna throw up.
我要吐了
I'm so sorry. Why now?
我很抱歉 为什么现在说
We want to get married. Married?!
因为我们要结婚 结婚
'Cause we can do that now.
因为同性恋现在可以结婚了
I know! I hosted that fundraiser!
我知道 我主持过相关的筹款会
Oh, my God. This is why you brought us here!
天啊 你约我们来这里就是为了这个
You didn't want me to make a scene, did you, Robert?
你是怕我大吵大闹 对吧 罗伯特
You thought this place would protect you.
你觉得这个场所能保护你
You spineless... chickensh--!
你个懦夫 胆小鬼
Don't do that! Sorry. Are people looking?
别这样 不好意思 有人在围观是吗
You want a scene? I'll give you a scene! No.
你想闹大吗 我就好好闹一场 不要
Actually, I didn't want a scene. You son of a bitch!
我是不想闹大 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I can't believe this is happening. Breathe.
我真不敢相信会出这种事儿 深呼吸
Breathe. In two, three...
深呼吸 两下 三下...
Take your fucking hand off my sternum!
拿开你的脏手 别碰我
Please!
求你了
Grace.
格蕾丝
I, um...
我...
Of course.
当然了
I'm sorry, Frankie. I... didn't know how to handle it.
对不起 弗兰琦 我不知道该怎么处理这事
Well, good job picking the worst way imaginable.
干得好 你选了个最糟糕的办法
Some things there's no good way to do.
对于有些事来说 就不存在好办法
How do I tell the woman I've loved for 40 years
我该如何对我深爱40年的女人说
that I can't be with her
我不能和她在一起了呢
if I want to be happy. You don't.
因为我想要幸福 你就不能那么做
Ride out the clock. Stay miserable. I've got news for you.
安分守己 继续不幸 我想告诉你
The next chapter is not that long.
你的下一个篇章并不长
Everyone gets Cialis at my age.
男人到了我这年纪都得吃犀利士
You probably should sleep in the den.
你可能得去睡客厅了
Grace?
格蕾丝
Can I talk to you for a second, please?
我能跟你谈一谈吗
I don't know. Not talking is your forte.
我不知道 闭口不谈才是你的强项
Well, I'm talking now, and I'm sorry.
我现在想谈了 我很抱歉
I just never thought you'd be this upset.
我没想到你会这么生气
What did you think I'd be?
那你觉得我会是什么反应
I honestly thought you'd be relieved.
我真以为你会觉得如释重负
Relieved? Really?!
如释重负 没开玩笑吧
I think relief is what you're feeling.
我看是你觉得如释重负吧
I'm feeling like the last 40 years have been a fraud.
我觉得过去40年宛如一场骗局
Now, come on. Only the last 20 years were a fraud.
别这样说 只有后20年是场骗局
That's a joke.
开个玩笑
No. You don't get to do that.
不行 你不能这样做
You don't get to pretend that this is nothing.
你不能假装这就像没事一样
No. You're right. It is not nothing.
对 你说的对 不是没事发生
And I should have told you a long time ago.
而且我早就该告诉你了
But let's be honest.
不过 坦白地说
Were you ever really happy with me?
你和我在一起真的幸福吗
I was happy enough.
我曾经很幸福
So we didn't have the romance of the century.
就算我们不是世纪最恩爱夫妻
But I thought we were normal.
但我以为我们这样是正常的
I thought we were like everybody else. I thought...
我以为我们和其他夫妻一样 我以为...
this was life.
生活就是如此
And I thought there was more.
而我认为生活远不止如此
It would have been easier if you'd died.
我看你要是死了才让我更好过些呢
I can't remember the last time I've slept without you.
我不记得上次和你分开睡是什么时候的事了
I know I've done it but I... I can't remember.
我知道以前也分开睡过 但我不记得了
Come here.
过来
I hate that I hurt you.
我恨自己伤害了你
I really do love you.
我真的很爱你
I mean, you've always loved me for...
我是说 你一直都爱着我...
Who you are?
爱着真实的你吗
Ironic, isn't it?
多讽刺啊 是吧
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表