剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Come on. Come on. Come on!
来啊 来啊
Frankie.
弗兰琦
Frankie.
弗兰琦
Frankie. Wake up!
弗兰琦 醒醒
I'm not sleeping. I'm not sleeping!
我没睡 我没睡
You were snort-snoring.
你都打呼噜了
Because I was up all night painting.
因为我整晚没睡 一直在画画
But I am totally focused on the business.
但我全心专注于生意
I'm a laser beam.
我如激光一样专注集中
Hello. Sorry to keep you waiting.
你们好 很抱歉让你们久等
It's a busy morning. New copy machine.
今早挺忙的 新复印机送来了
I'm Derrick Flout.
我是德里克·弗劳特
Derrick, very nice to meet you.
德里克 非常高兴认识你
So nice to meet you, Derrick.
很高兴认识你 德里克
Likewise.
我也是
So, uh, you should know
那么 你们该知道
what I do is accept your loan application,
我要接受你们的贷款申请
or not, and hand it over to the underwriting department,
或者不接受 然后交给承保部
most likely located in another state.
他们很可能位于另一个州
Got it. Okay.
了解 好
Well, I'm... I'm Grace Hanson, and this is--
我是格蕾丝·汉森 这位是
And I am Frankie Bergstein, head of Creative.
我是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁 创意总监
And, um... this is our business plan.
这是我们的商业计划
Very comprehensive. Thoroughly proofread.
非常详尽 已经彻底校对过了
"Vybrant."
"活力振动棒"
Spelled with a "Y" for extra fun!
里面有个Y 格外有劲
We make vibrators specifically designed for older women...
我们制♥造♥专为老年女性设计的振动棒
that take into account their...
考虑到了她们的
all their issues, like, um...
各种问题 比如
poor eyesight and arthritis--
视力不佳 关节炎
Tender vaginal tissue.
阴♥道♥组织更脆弱
That's important.
那一点很重要
I let her say that.
我让她说这一点
Actually, there's no stopping her.
其实 根本拦不住她
Okay, uh, so we don't need to discuss
好吧 我们不需要详尽地
every vivid detail of the business.
谈这生意的所有细节
Got it, Derrick. Well, we would like a $75,000 loan,
知道了 德里克 我们想要7.5万的贷款
and we're hoping for 3.45 percent rather than the usual 4.1.
希望利息是3.45%而不是一般的4.1%
I'm assuming this would be a short-term loan?
那么这应该是个短期贷款
No, we'd like ten years.
不 我们想要十年
Ten years?
十年
And you'd be paying that back...
那么你们还款将在...
Well, within ten years.
十年内
As is common in a ten-year loan.
就像一般的十年贷款那样
And we'll throw in a free vibrator for your lady friend
我们可以赠送免费振动棒给你的女性朋友们
after you give us the $75,000.
不过要等你给了我们7.5万美元后
With batteries.
带电池哦
Very nice. Thank you.
太棒了 谢谢
So... I don't think that a ten-year loan
那么 我觉得十年贷款
would be prudent at this time.
现在不太明智
For our bank.
对于我们银行来说
With you.
借给你们
Well, uh...
那...
Would a seven-year loan be prudent?
七年会明智点吗
I'm not sure seven is realistic.
七年恐怕不太现实
What do you think is prudently realistic?
你觉得明智又现实的是多少
Somewhere in the one-year range.
大概一年左右
but I'm not the accountant here,
我不是个会计
that doesn't seem like much of a range, Derrick.
但这不是很宽松啊 德里克
I've done the break-even analysis
我做过回本分♥析♥
and it's gonna take at least four years to--
至少要四年才能...
Oh, my God. I know what's going on here.
天呐 我明白怎么回事了
Me too. This is about you being afraid of female sexuality.
我也是 你是害怕女性的性需求
You're one of those bankers who's never read Our Bodies, Ourselves.
你是那种没看过《女性身体自主》的银行家
It was banned at my school, but one of my friends had it.
我们学校禁了那本书 但我一个朋友买♥♥了
Oh, so you did read it? I'm confused.
那么你读过喽 我不明白了
He's not gonna give us a loan because he thinks we're too old.
他不愿给我们贷款 因为我们太老了
Too old? I was blasting Drake all the way here.
太老了 我来的路上一直在大声放德雷克的歌♥
You know what this is?
知道这叫什么吗
Ageist. Ageist bullshit!
年龄歧视 年龄歧视这种烂事
Ladies, there are many, many factors that go into loan decisions.
女士们 贷款决定有很多的因素
Oh, I'm sure. There's how old you are,
当然了 年纪
there's how many birthdays you have left--
还剩多少年能活
How much pubic hair you have left.
你还剩多少阴毛
See? No stopping her.
瞧 根本拦不住
Come on, Frankie, let's get out of here.
得了 弗兰琦 我们走吧
I'm going to paint a very unflattering portrait of you.
我要给你画一幅很烂的画像
Here's a flyer for my art show. You can see it there.
这是我画展的宣传♥单♥ 你去那儿看吧
And if you want to buy it: 75 large. Come on.
如果你想买♥♥ 拿出7.5万美元 走吧
Okay. Okay. We have to go to a different bank.
好吧 好了 我们得另找一家银行
That's what we have to do.
就是这样
They all need breaking up anyway.
他们都欠收拾
We'll start with this one.
我们就从这家开始
We'll form an old lady gang.
我们组建一个老太婆黑帮
We're creaky, but tough.
我们虽老 但还是很厉害的
We're forgetful, but fierce.
我们虽然健忘 但依然勇猛
Gravity may be no friend of ours,
重力或许对我们不客气
but that doesn't mean our bottom line will bottom out.
但那不代表我们会降低底线
Right. It's so insulting.
是啊 太羞辱人了
Do we look like we're about to die?
我们看上去像是要死了吗
Do we look like we're senile and can't remember anything?
我们看上去像是记不住事的老太婆吗
Where is the car?
车在哪呢
I thought you were paying attention.
我以为你记着呢
I told you to take a picture of the space.
我叫你拍下那个地方了
I did!
我拍了
I left my phone in the bank.
我把手♥机♥落在银行了
With my keys.
还有我的钥匙
This is going to be a weird double goodbye with Derrick.
第二次跟德里克再道别会很尴尬的
Come on.
走吧
Well, but couldn't we just sit down and talk,
我们不能坐下谈谈吗
you know, face-to-face?
面对面
Well, youth is fleeting and you have a weird laugh.
青春飞逝 你的笑声很奇怪
Another no. This one Googled us.
又一个拒绝 这个还谷歌♥了我们
She knows our combined age is 146.
她知道我们加起来146岁
Well, then time to call Tomato Bank.
那么该打给西红柿银行了
What is that, some farmer's market thing?
那是什么 农民集市什么的吗
Tomato Bank is Chinatown's most easy-going loan service.
西红柿银行是唐人街最好贷的贷款服务
My friend Guang works there.
我朋友广在那儿工作
Well, he'll probably say "No," too.
那他大概也会说"不"
Only he'll say it in Chinese.
只不过是用中文
Are you going to do the dishes?
你不洗盘子吗
Two days. I need two days.
两天 我需要两天
And then after the art show
等画展结束后
I will call the banks, I will revisit the dishes.
我就打给银行 再去洗盘子
I don't think you understand.
我觉得你不明白
You have paintings to finish,
你有画要画完
but I have to walk into that gallery with a loan
但我得拿着贷款走进画廊
that I can shove in our families' faces.
好在我们两家人面前炫耀
I think you're missing the point of my art show.
我觉得你搞错了我画展的重点
No, I'm not.
不 我没有
Okay, everyone, come in, come in.
好了 各位 进来吧
And this is the entranceway.
这里是大门
That could be a study.
那里可以做书房♥
Are you squeaking? Yeah, it's my shoes.
你怎么吱吱叫 是我的鞋
And this is the living room, of course. What are they?
这里是起居室 那是什么
Golf shoes. Why?
高尔夫鞋 为什么
I'm breaking them in.
新的 我在适应
Because not only does he teach band...
因为他不仅教乐队
I am also coach of the girls' golf team. Thank you, staff cuts.
我还为女子高尔夫队做教练 裁员真是多谢了
And, uh... this is a fireplace, of course. And it works.
还有 这是个壁炉 能用的
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表