剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
I sound pretty good.
我的声音真不错
You're the Jennifer Holliday of Tuvan throat singing.
你是呼麦唱法里的珍妮弗·霍利迪
Thanks to your voice, crops are bigger and better than ever.
多亏你的声音 收成比以往都好
I mean... have you ever seen anything so bulbous?
我是说 你见过这么粗的球根状物体吗
Well, that's a trick question, to which I will answer, "Perhaps."
你这问题是个陷阱 我只能回答"也许见过"
You know what? I'm making you dinner.
知道吗 我要给你做晚餐
You are? Yep.
真的吗 是的
Tomorrow night. I make a mean veggie tagine.
明晚 我做的炖蔬菜很好吃
We can talk about what varieties to plant next.
我们可以谈谈接下来种植什么品种
I'm thinking Japanese for hardiness.
我在考虑种植日本品种来增强抗性
I would hate for my lube to lack hardiness.
我可不想我的润滑剂缺乏抗性
Oh, wait, wait, wait. This is my favorite part.
等下 等下 这是我最喜欢的部分
Good morning, Grace.
早上好 格蕾丝
How about a kale smoothie? Fresh from the farm.
想喝甘蓝果昔吗 农场新鲜采摘的
No, thank you. I already didn't drink the one you gave me yesterday.
免了 谢谢 昨天你给我的我就没喝
Oh, my.
天啊
Did all the other fancy ladies
其他的光鲜靓女
get beamed back up into the mothership without you?
没等你就回母舰了吗
I'm saying goodbye to the old me.
我要跟过去的自己道别
This is a bon voyage party for her and her country club clothes.
这是为她和她的乡村俱乐部衣服举办的告别派对
You gonna burn 'em? 'Cause if you don't,
你要烧了它们吗 要是不的话
we could make an army out of business casual scarecrows.
我们可以用它们组建一支商务便装稻草人军队
I'm donating them. Good for you.
我打算捐了 真好
Bon voyage, tiny pantsuits.
再见 小套装们
You'll make some little doll women very happy.
你会让一些充气娃娃非常开心的
Am I to assume you had another business meeting with Jacob
我猜你和雅各布又开了一次"商务会议"
or are you returning a ring to Middle-earth?
或是你打算把魔戒还给中土世界
I don't know why you wag your eyebrows
我不知道为什么你说"商务会议"的时候
when you say "Business meeting."
就要晃动眉毛
And we are having a business dinner tomorrow night.
明晚我们会共进商务晚餐
It's not a business dinner.
才不是什么商务晚餐
What do you call talking about seed varieties
那你觉得 一边吃用剩余蔬菜做的炖菜
while we eat a tagine made from surplus vegetables?
一边讨论种子品种的晚餐该叫什么
It's a date. It's a sad, weird, hippie date,
叫约会 是可悲 古怪 嬉皮的约会
but it's a date nonetheless.
但仍然是一次约会
No, I've seen the way he looks at you.
不 我见过他看你的样子
Oh, you can see that, but you can't see chemtrails
你能看到那个 但你看不到化学凝结尾
or all the people who live under the San Diego river.
或者住在圣迭戈河下的那些人
Don't you have somewhere to go?
你不是要去什么地方吗
I do and that's why I can't listen
没错 所以我不能再听你的
to your romantic notions and chemtrail blather.
浪漫观念和化学凝结尾的鬼扯
That was you! They're real and I'm right.
那明明是你说的 都是真的 我是对的
Oh, jeez.
天啊
So, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Maybe let the seams out a little?
也许该把衣服弄大点
Oh, my. Can you sit? Let's see.
天啊 你能坐下吗 我试试
No. It's a no-go.
不 不行
I love this suit. It's from our London trip.
我超爱这套西装 是我们去伦敦旅行时买♥♥的
Dad, don't worry, I know a tailor who can work magic.
爸 别担心 我认识一个无所不能的裁缝
This much magic?
这也行吗
He does everything.
他什么都行
Believe me, I have become quite a fan of the elastic waistband.
相信我 我已经成了松紧带裤子的忠实粉丝
Well, I thought with all the weight I'd lost since the hospital,
我以为大病一场让我瘦了很多
I could pull it off.
我能穿上这衣服呢
Now I'm not even sure I can actually pull it off.
现在我都不知道我能否脱下来
Oh, dear. Uh, hon, maybe you should hit "End call."
亲爱的 也许你该终止通话
This won't be pretty. OK.
画面不会很美 好吧
Oh, these are beautiful.
这些衣服都好好看啊
Thank you. This is so generous.
谢谢 你太慷慨了
You have no idea how happy I am to be rid of them.
你不知道能摆脱这些衣服 我有多开心
"A Change of A Dress." I just got it.
"改变衣生" 我刚明白过来
Oh, that's clever.
真有才
Thank you. I had to fight for it.
谢谢 我可是拼死力争才争取到的
You hear that, Carol? Another name fan.
听到没 卡洛 又一个喜欢店名的人
Whatever.
随便咯
This is really impressive.
这太厉害了
We help a lot of women. Some come in just to get clothes,
我们帮助很多女人 有些来只是为了衣服
but we also do job placement and mentoring.
但我们也提供工作安排和指导
I will be right back with your donation receipt.
我去取你的捐赠收据 马上回来
May I?
我能穿穿吗
Of course. Oh, it fits you perfectly.
当然 很合身啊
Not everyone can carry off canary yellow. We're the lucky ones.
不是每个人都能穿淡黄色的 我们是幸运的
It's not too bright? I'm interviewing to be a bank teller.
没有太亮吧 我要去面试银行出纳员
You wear a bright color like that, you'll be even more memorable.
你穿这种亮色 会让人印象更加深刻
If you really want to stand out,
如果你真的想脱颖而出
after the interview, mail them a thank you note.
面试之后 给他们寄一封感谢信
It's more personal than a-- than an email.
那比邮件更有人情味儿
But the trick is, write it ahead of time
诀窍是 提前写好
and then slip it in the mailbox as you leave.
离开的时候扔进信箱
That's a great idea.
好棒的主意
I would've never thought of that. Thank you.
我永远都想不到 谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Tell me-- Tell me more about this mentoring thing.
再跟我说说这个指导的事吧
Oh, of course.
没问题
It's very vaginal.
很像阴♥道♥
I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I think it's my best work
我不想自吹自擂 但我觉得这是我
since Hitler's Circumcision.
自希♥特♥勒♥割礼之后的最佳作品
I don't know if you know, but Hitler's Circumcision
我不知道你知不知道 但希♥特♥勒♥割礼
is in the private collection of one Mr. Kenny Loggins.
在一个叫肯尼·拉金斯先生的私人收藏中
Yes. Who saw it in Sol's office and bought it on the spot.
知道 他在索尔办公室里看到后当场就买♥♥了
I love that story.
我喜欢那故事
The thing is, we want your lube
问题是 我们希望在全美商店里
in every store in America. Yes, yes!
都销♥售♥你的润滑剂 好啊 好啊
And pubic hair might be making a comeback,
阴毛可能会再度流行起来
there's just so very, very much of it.
但这画上的阴毛实在太多了
Alas, our rigid Western standards of beauty.
可惜啊 我们刻板的西方审美标准
Yeah.
是啊
Still, I do want to be in every store in America. Ta-da.
但我还是想出现在全美的所有商店
OK. Yes, this is closer. I can't really tell what it is.
好吧 这个接近了 我看不出是什么
Thank you. I painted this one with my vagina.
谢谢 这个是我用我的阴♥道♥画的
You need a long brush and a very strong pelvic floor.
你需要很长的刷子和强壮的盆底肌才能完成
Brianna, I just--
布丽安娜 我
Sorry. I'll-I'll come back.
抱歉 我待会儿再过来
See? Imagine him walking around a supermarket looking for...
瞧 想象他在超♥市♥里闲逛寻找...
oat bran. This would catch his eye.
燕麦麸 这个会吸引他的眼球
That would definitely catch my eye.
绝对会吸引我的眼球
Frankie, this is Barry, our accountant. Barry.
弗兰琦 这是巴里 我们的会计 巴里
I was just checking if you
我是想问你
looked at my projections for year-end taxes.
有没有看我做的年终缴税规划
Yes, did you, uh,
是的 我看了 你
declare the new emulsifier as a capital expense?
把新的乳化剂申报为资本支出了吗
Angela Merkel.
安格拉·默克尔
Why don't you two just get on the table and do it?
你们直接到桌上开干吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
No seriously, how long has this been going on?
说真的 你们这样多久了
What-- What is this? A conversation about tax season?
什么 关于税季的对话吗
No. I know what I'm talking about.
不是 我知道我在说什么
I am an intuitive witch. OK.
我是个有直觉力的女巫 好吧
Thank you, Goody Proctor.
谢谢你 大女巫
Actually, she wasn't a witch.
实际上 她不是女巫
Kinda the whole point of The Crucible.
《激♥情♥年代》就是想说明这个
I was in it in high school.
我在高中时有演过
Well, I have to move my car, I'm in a loading zone.
我得去把我的车开走 我停在了装卸区
Uh, good day. No, not "Good day,"
再见 不 不是再见
Obviously, I'll be right back.
显然我很快就会回来
How did she know about us?
她怎么知道我们的事的
I don't know, but clearly we need to be more careful around here.
我不知道 但显然我们在公♥司♥需要更加小心了
Or, we could finally... come out?
或者 我们终于可以"出柜"了
We've talked about this.
我们谈过这个的
Barry, I'm the boss, you work under me,
巴里 我是老板 你在我"下面"工作
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表