剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
'Cause I've had it so easy?
难道我就很轻松吗
Haven't you, Miss Beach House?
难道不是吗 海滨别♥墅♥的女主人
Listen to me, missy.
你给我听好了 小妞
I have worked since I was 15, and the only reason I stopped
我15岁就开始工作 而我停止工作的唯一原因
was because I retired from a business that I built.
就是我从自己一手建立的公♥司♥退休了
You've had it so hard?
你的人生很艰难是吗
Try being a woman in her 70s.
你试试当个70多岁的老女人
Talk about being invisible.
现在的你有脸说自己没存在感
People act like you don't know anything, that you don't count.
像你这样的人根本什么都不知道
Well, screw that, and screw you!
去那些乱七八糟的 去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw you, too!
也去你♥妈♥的♥
I don't know why I thought I could ever help you.
我都不知道自己为什么觉得能帮到你
You know, I don't know how either.
我也不知道
All this, this is too much pressure for one person.
所有这些 对一个人来说压力太大了
OK? I think you need to focus all that energy
好吗 我觉得你与其把所有的精力
and instead of finding me a job,
都放在帮我找工作上
go find yourself one.
不如帮你自己找一个
I just dropped off some seed catalogs.
我过来送一些种子的目录
Text me the varieties you want,
发短♥信♥告诉我你要哪几个品种吧
but do it sooner than later if you want to have them this season.
如果你想这个季节就拿到货 那就快点答复我
OK, thanks. Hey, would you like some tea?
好 谢啦 对了 你想喝点茶吗
No. Uh, wait. Don't go, Jacob.
不了 等等 先别走 雅各布
I-- I like you. I really do.
我喜欢你 我真的喜欢你
I was-- I could-- I'm open to it.
我是...我能...我想和你在一起
I could see us apple picking in the fall
我都能预见我们在秋天一起摘苹果
or pumpkin picking in the... fall.
或者在秋天...采南瓜
They both grow-- weird-- in the same season.
它们都莫名其妙地...生长在同样的季节里
Just-- Mm...
就...
Did you just stop your own ramble... by kissing me?
你刚刚是通过吻我 来止住自己胡言乱语吗
It appears that way. I--
似乎是的 我...
I real-- I do like you. I'm-I'm-I'm scared.
我很...我真的喜欢你 我很害怕
I'm not able to-- I mean, I want to.
我没法...我是想说 我想要
I'm-- I cannot see anything more than going---Taking things slow.
但我 我觉得唯一的方法就是...慢慢来
I can do slow.
我可以慢慢来
I mean really slow.
我是说特别慢那种
Like, I mean, if we go apple and/or pumpkin picking,
比如说 我们一起去采苹果或者南瓜
and we go to dinner alone, would-- I mean, do you--
我们单独吃晚餐 你...我想说 你能...
Do you think you can hold back your desire for me?
你觉得自己能抑制住对我的欲望吗
I'll do my best.
我会尽力的
Make me a martini. Vodka. Very dry.
给我来杯马蒂尼 伏特加 很干的那种
Two olives.
放两个橄榄
No, no, no, I said very dry.
不是这样的 我要的是很干的
That's way too much vermouth.
你放的苦艾酒也太多了
What are you gonna do, serve it in a cauldron?
你要怎样 倒进大汽锅里蒸馏吗
Who's the bartender here?
到底谁才是这里的酒保
Sorry. You're right.
抱歉 你说得对
I do need to find something to do.
我确实应该去找些事做
Right? I should be the mentor.
是吧 该当导师的是我
You know mentors do it out of the goodness of their heart.
你要知道导师都是出于善心才教导别人的
You don't get paid. Well, then I should keep doing this.
赚不到一分钱 那我还是继续干这行好了
Look, I know I'm a lousy mentor,
听着 我知道我不是个好导师
but can I give you one last piece of advice?
但我能再给你一条建议吗
No, thank you.
免了 谢谢
You can't get anywhere in life if you keep pushing people away.
你如果一直拒人于千里之外是不会有所成就的
I don't fucking push people away.
我没有拒人于千里之外
Ok.
好吧
That's a good martini.
这马蒂尼很好喝啊
You're actually a good bartender.
你竟然是个好酒保
What is that? Cinnamon?
里面放了什么 肉桂吗
Nope. Peppermint?
不是 薄荷吗
Guess again.
再猜
Come on, what's the secret?
说嘛 秘方是什么
I don't clean the shaker when I make a drink.
调酒的时候我不会去洗调酒器
Puts a nice stank on it.
让它有种淡淡的脏味
Stank.
脏味啊
Hello, stranger.
你好啊 陌生人
What?
什么
What's all this?
这是闹的哪一出
Just thought I'd class up the joint.
想增加情调罢了
Oh, my God, this is the London suit.
天呐 这是去伦敦时买♥♥的那套西装
It still fits? Still fits.
竟然还合身吗 依然合身
Of course, I had the buttons moved, all the seams taken out,
当然 我把纽扣改了改 把内缝加宽
and a new panel sewn in the back to make it fit.
在后背多缝了一块布来让衣服合身
You look even better than the first time you wore it.
你穿着甚至比第一次穿还要好看
The first time I said I love you.
那是第一次... 我说我爱你
I know.
我知道
Come on, love.
来吧 亲爱的
You did all this?
你一个人做的吗
Is that why you wanted me out of the house today?
这就是你今天把我赶出去的原因吗
We're married now and your traditions are my traditions.
我们结婚了 你的传统就是我的传统
I know you've been killing yourself taking care of me,
我知道照顾我让你心力憔悴
but all of the worrying and the sickness is over.
但所有的担心与病痛都结束了
We got through it. So, mazel tov.
我们挺过去了 所以 庆贺一番吧
And I'm hoping that from now on,
我希望从今以后
every Friday night,
每周五晚上
we'll be here, together...
我们都能一起呆在家里...
doing this.
吃顿浪漫晚餐
Or maybe going out someplace.
或者出去吃
Please.
别唱了
Please, Robert, just stop.
求你了 罗伯特 别唱了
Oh, my God. I'm sorry. I'm doing it wrong.
天呐 对不起 我唱错了
See, I got it off the Internet and maybe the phonetics are--
我是在网上学的 可能拼读...
I need you to stay calm, OK?
接下来你要保持冷静 好吗
Ok.
好
The day we packed up our house,
我们收拾房♥子的那天
I slept with Frankie.
我和弗兰琦上♥床♥了
It was an emotional day
那天情绪比较激动
and it didn't mean anything more than an ending.
那对我们来说只意味着一切的结束
Even so, I wish to God I could take it back.
尽管如此 我还是希望一切都未曾发生
I was going to tell you,
我本来想告诉你的
but then you had the attack...
但当时你犯心脏病了
So...
所以...
when you married me in the hospital...
当我们在医院举♥行♥婚礼的时候...
I was so worried about you.
我很担心你
I didn't want to make things worse.
我不想让你病情加重
Please...
求你了...
say something.
说句话吧
Get out.
出去
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表