剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
How do you break something you don't even use?
你怎么会弄坏个根本不用的东西啊
Hi, you've reached Frankie. You know what to do.
嗨 我是弗兰琦 你知道该怎么办啦
Frankie--
弗兰琦
But in case you don't, in a moment or so,
但是以防你不知道 过一小会儿
you're going to hear a beeping noise.
你会听到"哔"的一声
OK That's your cue to record a message,
好了 然后你就可以开始留言了
which I will later play and return at my leisure.
之后我会听到 等有空了就会打给你
Frankie Hola!
弗兰琦 你好啊
Este es el telefono del Frankie.
我是弗兰琦[西语]
Oh, for the love of--
老天...
Hey, girl.
你好啊 姑娘
I just-- I'm calling to see if you're up yet.
我...我就打电♥话♥来看看你起床没
And, there's just one little thing that I want to talk to you about.
并且 我想跟你说一件小事
Don't worry, it's not about the dishwasher.
别担心 跟洗碗机没关系
Jefferson Starship, Sol!
苍天大地啊 索尔
What are you doing here? I'm sorry. I was just...
你在这里干什么 抱歉 我只是...
resting here.
在这里休息
All night.
一整晚
You told him.
你告诉他了
I did. I did.
没错 我说了
Oh, God. What happened?
天呐 出什么事了
Well, I slept on your patio.
我在你的露台上睡觉
Are you OK? No. It was terrible.
你还好吗 不好 太糟糕了
He was so shocked. So hurt.
他很震惊 非常受伤
And then so furious.
然后大发雷霆
Like he wanted to push me down the stairs.
像是要把我推下楼梯
You told him at the top of the stairs?
你在楼梯上告诉他的吗
No, we were in the kitchen.
不是 我们当时在厨房♥里
It's just the way he looked at me.
只是他看我的样子很可怕
What have I done?
我都干了什么啊
No.
不行
Damn my Christ-like capacity for compassion.
我这该死的上帝般的同情心
I'm sorry, Sol.
很抱歉 索尔
I am. I don't know what to do.
真的 我不知道该怎么办
Me neither. It's a lot for 8:16 in the morning.
我也是 才早上8:16就遇到这么大个难题
Let's go inside. We're gonna need some java.
我们进去吧 喝点咖啡
What's in the mug? Butterscotch pudding.
杯子里是什么 黄油硬糖布丁
Well, Frankie, what happened this time?
弗兰琦 这次又是什么情况
Were you trying to see if you could fit in there?
你是想试试能不能藏进去吗
Or did you stand on the door
还是你站在门上
to see into the neighbor's outdoor shower?
想偷看邻居在室外洗澡
If you must know, I was very tired
如果你非要知道 我当时太累了
and I forgot which way it opens from.
就忘了这门是朝哪边开的
But right now we have bigger fish to fry.
但是现在我们有个更严重的问题
I'm the fish.
我就是那个大问题
He spent the night on our patio.
他在我们的露台上睡了一晚上
I told Robert. You didn't.
我告诉罗伯特了 不是吧
I had to.
我没办法
But he's barely over his heart attack.
但他的心脏病还没完全康复呢
Trust me, if you'd been there you would have done the same thing.
相信我 如果你在现场 你也会那样做的
I couldn't go one more minute with that lie between us.
我没办法再对他隐瞒下去了
So you just left him there alone?
所以你就抛下他一个人了吗
Well, he started shouting
是他开始大喊
"Get out, get out, get out."
"出去 出去 出去"
I didn't know what to do,
我不知道该怎么办
so I started reciting this poem I referenced in my vows.
所以我就开始背我结婚誓言里的诗
Oh, good Lord, no.
天呐 别啊
"The varietals of orchids
"兰花的种类
are as varied as the varietals of my love."
就像我的爱那样丰富多样"
Sol, that was not a good poem.
索尔 那首诗真不怎么样
It was a very, very, very bad choice.
那是个非常非常非常糟糕的选择
I have to go back. I have to at least check on him.
我得回去了 至少得回去看看他
No, not you. You can't. He won't even let you in the door.
不行 你不能回去 他不会让你进屋的
I have to do something. I'll go make sure he's OK.
我总得做点什么吧 我去看他有没有事
For right now, you just stay here.
从现在起 你就待在这里
Can I say that I'm concerned about the "Stay here" part?
我能说他"待在这里" 我很担心吗
I hate to ask, but if you're going,
我也不想问 但如果你真的要去
could you please get my wallet?
能把我的钱包拿过来吗
I ran out without it. It's right on the table in the foyer.
我出来的时候忘了拿了 就在门厅的桌子上
Sure.
当然
It's salmon-colored raffia woven in the shape of a tortoise.
是一个用拉菲草编成的海龟形状的绯红色钱包
I remember. It says "Chill Out" On it.
我记得 上面写着"冷静"
I remember. You're sure you're OK doing this?
我记得 你确定真的没问题吗
I've learned to live with a very flexible definition of "OK."
我已经学会了忍♥受"没问题"的各式定义
You just hug yourself for a second.
你抱抱自己
I will be right back.
我马上回来
You can't leave me here with Sol. Take it easy.
你不能让我跟索尔单独在一起 放轻松
Once I know that Robert's still standing
我只要看到罗伯特平安无事
and I've removed some sharp objects,
然后把一些尖锐物体挪走
I'll grab Sol's children's wallet and come right home.
我就会拿上索尔的儿童钱包 马上回来
I haven't seen Sol since that karmic shit-storm at the hospital
自从上次在医院弄完那破事儿 我就再没见过索尔
and now I'm supposed to hang out with him in my kitchen?
现在我要跟他在我的厨房♥里聊天吗
Once I get him his credit card,
我一拿到他的信♥用♥卡♥
he'll be the exclusive responsibility of JW Marriott.
他就归万豪酒店管了
But until then--
但在那之前
You're gonna be fine, Frankie. You can do this. Go paint.
你不会有事的 弗兰琦 你可以的 去画画吧
You love high school talent shows,
你喜欢高中才艺秀
there's always one of those going on.
那玩意儿到处都在播
OK, I'll look.
好 我会找找的
OK. First, fix my dishwasher.
好的 首先 把我的洗碗机修好
I remember this thing was always No, no, no.
我知道这玩意儿总是 不不不
I don't need you to do that. Frankie,
我不需要你修 弗兰琦
I'll be out of here as soon as I can.
我会尽快离开的
In the meantime, I was just trying to be useful.
同时 我只是想让自己发挥一些用处
Can I make you some tea?
要喝点茶吗
Oh, well-- No, no. Leave it.
不用了 算了吧
That's how Grace likes it. Are you OK?
格蕾丝就喜欢这样 你没事吧
Well, no. I would actually like some tea.
不行 我确实想喝点茶
But if you make it, then I'll decide that we also need toast,
但如果是你泡的 我觉得我们还需要点吐司
which we will inevitably put jam on.
并且不可避免的要抹上一些果酱
I'm actually not very hungry, but--
我其实不太饿 但是...
And if we're doing a continental breakfast,
如果我们要吃欧式早餐
the next thing you know, we'll have Parade magazine out
接下来我们就要拿出《大观杂♥志♥》
and we'll be laughing at those people
然后嘲笑那些想知道
who want to know where Urkel went
乌克尔去了哪里的人
and I cannot dance that toxic merengue with you again.
我不能再跟你一起跳默朗格舞曲了
OK. I get it. I've got to get out of here.
好的 我懂的 我必须离开这里
There you are.
你在这儿啊
I brought you a croissant.
我给你带了一个牛角包
Well, most of a croissant.
好吧 只剩大半部分了
I ate some of it driving around looking for you.
我在开车找你的时候吃了一点
This is a big place.
这里好大啊
Oh, I didn't know you were coming over.
我不知道你要过来
I didn't either. And I suddenly found myself in the car
我也不知道 但我突然发现自己坐进了车里
driving over to see my... my special man-friend.
开车过来见我的...特别的男性朋友
I'm always happy to see you, but, uh,
我总是很高兴见到你 但是...
I'm kind of in the middle of something here.
我现在有点事情要忙
What kind of something? Can I help?
什么事情啊 需要我帮忙吗
No, no. I've got it covered.
不用了 我已经搞定了
What-- What's in there? Are you hiding something?
里面什么情况 你在藏什么吗
Of course not.
当然没有
Well, then why won't you let me go in?
那为什么不让我进去
Well, it's, um... It's just a bad time.
就是...现在不合适
Why? Is this a meth lab?
为什么 你在里面制毒吗
Are you building a Japanese fighting robot?
还是在造日本格斗机器人
Is it a woman?
还是女人
Frankie, come on.
弗兰琦 拜托
Then just tell me the truth.
那就跟我说实话吧
I can't take any more secrets and lies.
我受不了更多秘密和谎言了
All right. Come on.
好吧 来吧
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表