剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
By Jacob.
雅各布吻的
He kissed you? When?
他吻了你 什么时候
I ran into him at the farmer's market
我在农贸市场遇到了他
when I was stalking him at the farmer's market.
其实是我一直在跟踪他
How was the kiss? Oh, my cheek is still tingling.
那个吻如何 我的脸颊还在隐隐作痛
But it may have been a power play.
但那也许只是一种霸道的撩妹手段
As a businesswoman and a woman-woman,
作为一名女商人 一个有女人味的女人
I'm still unpacking it.
我还在思考这个吻的含义
So how did you leave things?
所以最后是怎样的结果
I left it that he would provide yams for my lube
最后他确定为我的润滑剂供应番薯
which I may or may not sell to Brianna.
我会不会把润滑剂卖♥♥给布丽安娜还不一定
I have a meeting with her later this afternoon.
今天下午晚些时候我会与她会面
Not sure what I'm gonna do.
我还不知道我会怎么做
Well, figure out where you want to end up
想清楚你想要的结果
and then don't start there.
然后不要以此为起点
With Brianna or Jacob?
布丽安娜的事还是雅各布的事
Yes.
是的
Is my scalp supposed to be burning?
我的头皮该有这种灼烧感吗
Yes.
是的
That's me on the dance floor.
那张是我在跳舞
Oh, that is me about to get into the swing again.
那张是我即将再次开始的场景
And this is Carlos.
这是卡洛斯
Are those shorts or underwear?
这是短裤还是内♥裤♥
Uh, Carlos doesn't wear underwear.
卡洛斯不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
Sol, you've got to look at Carlos.
索尔 你得来看看卡洛斯
Nah, I'm good.
不 免了吧
You boys like bingo? He loves it.
你们喜欢宾果游戏吗 他超级爱
Then when you're all better,
那等你好些了
I'm taking you to Drag Queen Bingo!
我就带你们去变装女王宾果游戏会
I'm sure someone's sleeping somewhere.
我很确定有人在睡觉
Oh, none of my patients.
又不是我的病人
We play, we drink, we sing show tunes.
我们玩游戏 喝酒 唱音乐剧歌♥曲
I love show tunes. Yeah.
我爱音乐剧歌♥曲 是啊
Who is that spanking you?
打你屁♥股♥的是谁
Oh, that's Ana Phylactic-Shock,
那是安娜 外号♥过敏性休克
she's in charge of Drag Queen Bingo.
她是变装女王宾果游戏的负责人
I called a false bingo. Ooh, she looks mad.
我误叫了"宾果" 她很生气的样子
Nah, she loves spanking people. Here she's mad.
不是 她喜欢打别人屁♥股♥ 这才是她生气的样子
Someone pretended it was their birthday
有人假装那天是他们的生日
and she made them wear nipple clips.
她就让他们戴上乳♥头♥夹
OK.
行了
Slide show's over.
照片就展示到这里
And thanks for the invitation,
谢谢你的邀请
but I don't think Drag Queen Bingo's for us.
我觉得变装女王宾果游戏并不适合我们
Oh, why not?
为什么不适合
We're not that kind of gay.
我们不是那种同性恋
Uh, what kind of gay are you?
那你是哪种同性恋
Oh, I don't mean there's anything--
我不是说有什么...
I'm gonna go get your breakfast tray.
我去给你端早餐
OK, thanks.
好 谢了
You realize you just offended him?
你知道你刚刚冒犯到他了吗
Why are you suddenly interested in Drag Queen Bingo?
你怎么突然对变装女王宾果游戏感兴趣
Why wouldn't I? I like singing. I like bingo.
为什么不行 我喜欢唱歌♥和宾果游戏
I would love to try singing during bingo. It sounds fabulous.
我很想试试看边玩游戏边唱歌♥ 听上去棒呆了
But you're hardly the Grand Marshal of the gay parade.
你又不是同性恋游♥行♥的领队
I'm pretty gay. In fact, I have a husband.
我基得很 我都是有老公的人
I have a husband, too.
我也是有老公的人
And frankly, I would say I'm gayer than you.
讲真 我觉得我比你基
How are you gayer than I am? I wear a man purse!
你怎么比我基了 我佩戴男式腰包
That's not gay. That's hideous.
那才不叫基 那丑死了
And if you were as gay as I am you'd know that.
要是你和我一样基 你就会看出来的
All right, Robert, this isn't a contest.
行啦 罗伯特 这又不是比赛
No, it's not. But, seriously,
的确不是 但说真的
I would really like for us to feel comfortable
我真的希望我们可以很自在地
someday going out to something like Drag Queen Bingo.
去参加变装女王宾果游戏什么的放松下
And why not? I spent my whole life having to look away
有何不可呢 我这一生都在遮遮掩掩
and pretend i wasn't interested in things like that,
假装我对这种事情不感兴趣
or Greco-Roman wrestling, or the Oscar red carpet.
比如古典式摔跤 奥斯卡红毯秀
I had a lot of opinions about Cher's dress
我对雪儿因《月色撩人》获奖时的装束
when she won for Moonstruck. I thought it was fantastic!
有很多看法 我觉得她那一身美极了
And I thought Bob Mackie deserved an Oscar!
而且我觉得鲍勃·马基也该拿个小金人
Who's Bob Mackie? He designed that dress!
鲍勃·马基是谁 裙子的设计师
And the people at Drag Queen Bingo would know that.
变装女王宾果游戏的人会知道这种事
See, that's why I want to go.
所以我才想去
We're out. So let's go out.
我们已经出柜了 那就出去浪
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Uh, Ms. Frankie Bergstein is here.
弗兰琦·伯格斯丁女士来了
Frankie!
弗兰琦
Hello.
你好
So formal.
真正式
Hello. So how was the drive down?
你好 一路车程顺畅吗
Oh, good. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
I parked across the street so I wouldn't have to valet.
我把车停在了街对面 那样就不用叫泊车服务了
We validate, but OK.
我们是会报销的 好吧
The hand dryer in the men's room does not work. Like, at all.
男厕所的烘手♥机♥坏了 完全坏了
I'd like to introduce my legal counsel,
介绍一下我的法律顾问
Nwabudike Douglas Bergstein.
奴阿布达克·道格拉斯·伯格斯丁
Yes, I'm familiar with your son, who I grew up with.
我和你儿子很熟 我们一起长大的
Hello, Budlas.
你好 傻布拉斯
Oh, we're bringing Budlas back?
又提起傻布拉斯这档子事
OK, well, then, hello, Brianna-donna-ding-dong.
那行 你好 小叮当布里安娜
Never caught on. At my house it did.
那绰号♥根本没人叫 在我们家很是流行
Please. After you.
请坐 你先请
No, I insist.
不 我坚持如此
I insist, Brianna-donna-ding-dong.
我也坚持如此 小叮当布丽安娜
That's so funny.
真有意思
Please take a seat, Frankie.
请坐 弗兰琦
No, please, avail yourself.
不用 你先请便
Relax, sit down.
放松 坐下
No, no. I insist that you take a seat.
不 我坚持要求你先坐
Did you want to stand, Frankie?
你想站着吗 弗兰琦
No, no, please sit.
不 不 请坐
Ok.
好的
Have you settled? I am seated.
你坐定了吗 我坐定了
Is someone taking minutes?
有人做会议记录吗
Really? Yes. Of course.
不是吧 有的 当然了
OK. "Is someone taking minutes,
好了 "有人做会议记录吗
comma, um, comma, really,
逗号♥ 逗号♥ 不是吧
question mark, yes, comma, of course."
问号♥ 有的 逗号♥ 当然了"
Oh, I also want to get "Brianna- donna- ding- dong" in there,
我还想把"小叮当布丽安娜"也写进去
just so we have it.
那样就记录下来了
You don't need to write that down.
你不需要把那个写下来的
So, this deal memo outlines our offer,
那个 这份协议把我们开的条件都列了下
namely that Frankie Bergstein,
基本上就是说 弗兰琦·伯格斯丁
creator and owner of said lubricant,
上述润滑剂的创造者和持有人
shall receive a $25,000 buyout.
以2.5万美元的价格出♥售♥此产品
And three percent of the net once we're profitable.
一旦我们开始盈利 还将获得3%的净利润
I want nine million dollars.
我要900万美元
Fuck my life. Fuck it hard.
干♥死♥我吧 干♥死♥我算了
I am so glad I came to work today.
我真高兴我今天来上班了
So, um, my mother No.
那个 我妈... 不
My client is interested in a licensing deal
我的委托人想签下授权协议
and two percent of the gross.
以及毛利润的2%
Two is less than three.
2比3少呢
But gross is much larger than net, and with the licensing deal
但是毛利润比净利润大得多 有了授权协议
you'll get a piece of every single unit sold.
他们卖♥♥出的每件产品 你都能获取到钱
Licensing and two percent of the gross. Done.
授权和毛利润的2% 成交
Why? What do you know?
为什么 你知道些什么
I know that there's a fantastic offer on the table
我知道桌上有一份超棒的协议
for your client- slash- mother.
是开给你的委托人/母亲的
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表