剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
He's OK, Grace. Everything went really well.
他没事 格蕾丝 一切都很顺利
They just moved him out of recovery
他们刚把他从恢复室转移出来
and he's in his room. Oh, thank God.
他现在正躺在自己的病房♥里 谢天谢地
I've been praying for him. Me too.
我一直在为他祈祷 我也是
What's happening?
怎么了
Is there news?
有消息吗
Your dad made it through surgery with flying colors.
你♥爸♥的手术非常顺利
He's going to be just fine.
他会没事的
That's so good!
那真是太好了
Let me just... Sorry...
让我先... 抱歉
I was still asleep.
我刚刚是没睡醒
That was special.
那可真够特别的
He looks so small in that bed.
他躺在病床上看起来好弱小
I can almost see what he looked like when he was a boy.
我都能大致猜出来他小时候长什么样了
When he wakes up should I tell him Frankie and I had intercourse?
等他醒来之后我要告诉他弗兰琦和我做♥爱♥了吗
No! No! Are you crazy?
绝对不行 你是疯了吗
OK. That was my instinct. Just checking.
好吧 我只是想想罢了 问问而已
Sorry to interrupt, but I'm looking for Mr. Hanson's spouse?
打扰一下 请问哪位是汉森先生的配偶
Well, I guess that would be me. I am the spouse.
应该是我吧 我是他的配偶
Well, don't get too excited. I'm from the billing department.
别太兴奋 我是收费部的
I love you so much.
我真的很爱你
They really are married, aren't they?
他们真的结婚了 对吧
They really are.
真的结了
I need gluten.
我得去吃点谷朊食品
My powers are weak.
我的力量变弱了
Your powers are fictional.
你的力量是虚构出来的
Oh, God.
天呐
We don't look a day over 350.
我们看上去最多350岁
I would've loved being born in the 17th century.
我要是出生在17世纪就好了
Of course I would have died in my 30s.
那样三十几岁我就死了
I look like our mailman. Let's go.
我长得好像附近的邮差啊 走吧
Hey, kids, I feel my trademark energy waning,
孩子们 我觉得我的能量正在变弱
and I could really use a bowl of Grape-Nuts.
我得吃碗葡萄坚果麦片
So unless one of you has some, I-- I'm just gonna skedaddle.
除非你们身上有 不然我就得撤了
OK. Bye, Frankie.
好 再见 弗兰琦
Bye, Momma. Bye, Mom.
再见 妈妈 再见 老妈
Don't ask. What's wrong?
别问我 出什么事了
Our insurance is balking at the bill,
我们的保险没法报销费用
plus, I just remembered there are 80 people
另外 我刚想起来有48小时后
coming to our house in 48 hours
会有80个人到我们家
for a wedding that's already happened.
来参加一场已经举办过了的婚礼
Not to mention the caterer, the florist--
更不用说酒席筹办公♥司♥和花商...
What about the bagpiper?
那风笛手呢
Did he make you get the bagpiper? Two!
他有强迫你请风笛手吗 请了两个
Identical twin, red-headed piper brothers.
一对同卵双胞胎 红头发的风笛两兄弟
Fergus and Finn.
弗格斯和芬恩
Hot.
挺性感的
Sol, we'll can take care of it.
索尔 我们来帮你解决这事
Right guys? We'll just--
对吧 大伙 我们可以...
We'll call everyone and cancel everything.
可以打电♥话♥给所有人 把一切都取消了
It's fine. Really?
没事的 真的吗
I hate to be helpful, but I could use the distraction
我不想帮忙 不过可以借这事分散下注意力
while we're waiting for Dad to wake up.
干等着我爸醒来 都等得我要发疯了
Dad, don't stress. We got it. Take this off your worry list.
爸 别太紧张 我们来就好 别担心这事了
It's time for a full-body exhale.
是时候给全身上下来次深呼吸了
Fullbody exhale. Here we go. Excuse us.
全身深呼吸 来吧 让一下
Inhale.
吸气
Exhale.
呼气
Drop it! Release my Cheez-Its!
松手 快放开我的芝士饼干
Aw, man, she really does need her full 11 hours.
天呐 她真的得好好睡一觉了
OK, I got to go home, check on the house,
好 我得回家一趟 看看♥房♥♥子
get a change of clothes. Wait!
再换身衣服 等等
I need to fix this insurance stuff before Robert wakes up.
我得在罗伯特醒来之前解决保险的问题
And get a change of clothes. Did I say that?
再换身衣服 我是不是说过这话了
OK, this is what we're gonna do.
够了 接下来这样安排
We're gonna go to your house so you can stay here
我们负责去你家 这样你就能留在这儿
and take care of everything else.
把其他事情都处理好
I couldn't ask you to do that.
我不能这么麻烦你们
Well, you didn't. I offered.
你没有啊 是我提出来的
Text me a list of what you need and I'll bring it back for you.
把你要的东西发短♥信♥告诉我 我会拿回来给你的
Oh, thank you so much. You're welcome.
太谢谢你了 不用客气
Insurance.
保险公♥司♥打来的
Let me hold that.
我来拿吧
Bye, Mom. Oh. Hey, guys.
走了啊 妈 你们先别走
Somebody should be here if Robert wakes up.
得有人在罗伯特身边看着 以防他醒过来
Coyote, willwill you stay? Of course.
卡奥迪 你能留在这儿吗 当然可以
I love to watch guys sleep.
我喜欢盯着别人睡觉
Speaking of sleep, I like sleep.
说到睡觉 我也喜欢睡觉
I prefer it to running errands for my ex-husband.
我宁愿睡觉也不要帮前夫跑东跑西的
Why are we doing this for him?
我们为什么要这么帮他
Because, Frankie. It's what one does.
因为 弗兰琦 这是人之常情
It's not what I does. I've been here for 48 fucking hours--
我才没有这种常情 我都在这儿呆了48小时了
Whatever, Mary Lou.
随便吧 玛丽·卢
Why don't you work at McDonald's?
你何不去麦当劳打工啊
Yeah, I know stuff.
我也懂一些梗的
No, you don't.
不 你不懂
Yes, I do. Mommy, look! Free crackers!
我懂 妈妈 快看啊 免费的饼干
Nothing's free.
天下没有免费的午餐
You-- Frankie!
你...弗兰琦
This is a lot more loot than Sol and I got for our wedding.
这里的礼物比我和索尔结婚时多得多
Mighta had something to do
大概是因为
with the 50 other couples you were married with.
你们是和另外50对新人举♥行♥的集体婚礼吧
Oh, man, they got a Vitamix?
天呐 有人送他们榨汁机
I always wanted one of those.
我一直想要一台呢
They get everything, don't they?
他们坐拥一切 不是吗
Maybe Sol will trip over it when he comes back.
等索尔回来了 可能会被礼物绊倒
Actually, will you help me move some of these things out of the way?
你能不能帮忙一起把这些礼物从过道上移走啊
Oh, whatever, Mary Lou.
随便吧 玛丽·卢
Why don't you... Lou.
你怎么不...卢
Why don't you go to McDonald's and get me--
你何不去麦当劳给我...
Forget it. You'll never learn it. Everybody a burger.
算了 你学不会的 给所有人拿个汉堡
Hello.
你好啊
No solicitors.
我们不接受推销
No, no, I-I live across the street,
不是这样的 我住在对面
and I saw an ambulance here a couple of days ago.
前几天我看到一辆救护车来过
Are you Gladys Kravitz? No, I'm Lucy.
你是格莱迪斯·克拉维茨吗 不 我是露西
Oh, Grace! Grace!
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
She knows me. Grace.
她认识我 格蕾丝
Lucy. Hello. Hello.
露西 你好啊 你好
Listen, what's going on? I've been very worried.
到底怎么啦 我很担心啊
Robert had a heart attack, but he's all right.
罗伯特心脏病犯了 但他没有大碍
He's all right? Yeah, he's fine.
他没事吧 他没事
Oh, well, I'm so relieved.
这样我就放心多了
We're all relieved. Thanks for stopping by, Luce.
我们都放心了 谢谢你来看我们 露西
You're welcome. It's just so crazy.
不用客气 这真是太疯狂了
I mean-- Oh, those are from us.
我想说...那是我们的礼物
Ken and I were just here for dinner with the boys
那天肯和我还在这里和他们一起吃晚饭
and Robert looked just fine.
罗伯特看起来一点事都没有
You, you had dinner with them?
你们 你们一起吃晚饭了吗
Well, it was their turn to host.
那天刚好轮到他们请客
And let me say that Robert makes a mean mojito.
我这样说吧 罗伯特调的莫希托酒太赞了
Robert? Well, you know,
罗伯特吗 你要知道
Ken and I have always wanted to get to know you, too.
肯和我一直也很想多了解你
But, you know, you were busy with the kids and work,
可惜你一直忙于照顾孩子和事业
and rushing out of the car to your house,
一下车就冲进屋子里
and rushing from the house to the car. So...
一出门就冲进车里开走了 所以...
How do you catch a moonbeam in your hand?
你是怎么空手套月光的啊
Poor Sol. He must be worried sick.
索尔真可怜 他一定担心坏了
He is so wonderful.
他人这么好
Do you know Sol? Clearly II know nothing.
你认识索尔吗 很显然我对他一无所知
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表